Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
do we keep the stuff from the t4 version in the save that was created in that version in the future version?
Yes. Any trait you got from the MoR Enhanced character creation stays with you for that save.

Help please with quest "BORSOW GAL". I can't find "hidden map location" that is open in my quest shot report.
Her story heavily features the Marston swamps. Go to Fort Sera, go up to the Wetlands, there's a small gray rectangle you can click as long as she is in the party/follower group.

Georg

Jun 24, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong, but...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT TO ADD:

Question! I'm taking a look at the events that happen when Aria becomes Chancellor, but for some reason it seems like having her on Democratic approach ends up with politics going full on corruption.

I did her coronation event with her at 50 corruption, but would there have been a difference if I had her a 30 then?? Just barely at the points necessary for the Democratic approach. I'm asking because it seems to settle on that after the coronatios, as lowering the points after doesn't seems to change anyting, or could it be that some of those events only appear because of the Workaholic and Perfectionis traits?? I don't think so, but who knows, didn't check the code.

EDIT: Okay, it seems it was beacuse of the high value on Ikaanos's Corruption... Well, another thing to keep in check when I get there on my official save.

Okay, I stand corrected...

Last edited:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Correct me if I'm wrong, but...

EDIT TO ADD:

Okay, I stand corrected...

Oh, right, I forgot to tell you, corrupt Chancellor Aria events starts with her at Corruption 50. There's no real thresholds. She's either corrupt (gte 50) or not. She does not seem to get Corrupt-ier at 80 or 90 which threw me off and I think it kinda sucks. She should have levels of corruption as chancellor. The one other threshold I saw was Corruption lte 39 (?).

Georg

Jun 24, 2017
So who do you guys allow to sleep in your bed? And who are the most unique looking girls? Im guessing Zanobia, Milou, and Rosita.
Currently Caitlin, Rachel, Milou and Arizona. Could change Arizona for the Valkyria or the Stormchild, tho.

And the most unique looking... Ehrmm... That highly depends on what you are using as paremeter, and if you're considering the sprites for the common characters too, but I guess I'll add the Valkyria and Adult!Laika to that list of yours, not so sure about Rosita, tho.

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
My
Currently Caitlin, Rachel, Milou and Arizona. Could change Arizona for the Valkyria or the Stormchild, tho.

And the most unique looking... Ehrmm... That highly depends on what you are using as paremeter, and if you're considering the sprites for the common characters too, but I guess I'll add the Valkyria and Adult!Laika to that list of yours, not so sure about Rosita, tho.
I simply picked rosita as she is the only cleary hispanic girl in the game, and one of a few of the brown ones. BTW does giving them your bed do anything or just make them like you more if they already are at "loving" affection

Georg

Jun 24, 2017
My

I simply picked rosita as she is the only cleary hispanic girl in the game, and one of a few of the brown ones. BTW does giving them your bed do anything or just make them like you more if they already are at "loving" affection
About sleeping on your bed: Depends, if their affection is "Loving" or higher they get a +1 on happines, and if it's "Soulmate" or higher they get another +1 (meaning a total of +2). If their affection is "Amiable" or higher and have a corruption of 10 or more they also get a +2 to arousal. On the other hand, if their affection is under "Despising", they lose 7 points of stamina and gain 2 points of stress.

About Rosita, Sofia is visibly hispanic too, tho (only that Rosita has a hair accesory with a flower design), and a bunch of the uniques are bown skinned in my opinion too.

bob765h

Jan 2, 2019
I don't understand how Tuner Jackson works.
I pay him 3000$ allowance, he is loving, 101 happiness, his job is only slave master but "Tuner template effects" is just increases willpower.
Girls assigned to him learn nothing in perf or dance.

Georg

Jun 24, 2017
What's the best way to raise Performance after Dancing gets too high to reliably train it up? Just assign as performer and pray?
The academy or Tuner Jackson.

I pay him 3000$ allowance, he is loving, 101 happiness, his job is only slave master but "Tuner template effects" is just increases willpower.
"[...] he cannot be assigned to another job."

Just give him the allowance and that's it, he will affect all of your slaves. Being a "slave master" is a job. Also, 1000 is the limit on wich the possiblity is increased, giving him more than that will not increasing it further.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
His manager trait is basically a job for only him but he can't be assigned to any job or it doesn't work. He can be assigned a title and it will still work. It works sort of similar to a slave master except ALL girls are assigned to him except the ones that are shy.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
I have played enough of the game, what are other options to do besides explore, marry, and have children, on itch.io what are limitations how many children could have?
Marry conflict because some of would be wives, you can't marry any due to religion. I was like, huh? I noticed you can't convert people in game unless your preacher? What if you weren't? Could go shrine or temple?
What are concubine options?

Wife Dorm Room to build where they had bunk bed or beds, and they handle their crisis and Private shower and bathroom.
Room you can't make currently is secondary bathroom.
Concubine rooms?

Probably more rooms.

Top floor? Balcony even with that picture you give us a balcony and french doors, I was thinking...like change design just a bit.
If they were tech advanced technology, wallpaper rooms is what they had anime where you change walls into place and give people who resting or waking up to different world.

Modify the roof?

Yard: water reserve and filtration tanks.
Allow pets? Taming something out in the wild, not lizard dragon monsters.
How is it outside city or under sewer, wild humans to capture?

Not only that, but I was thinking for children modifier: if they were trained enough early on, they be gladiators or sent to new Eden world where they were educated enough to go on colonizing missions. How do you preset options to make so child goal is be something in the future. I want to make some of my kids future researchers, gladiators, etc.

I would liked mod that you can make town recover area and make viable for colonization and make, so Main city get supplies and farming. Be additional house possible new place for Player own. Also, a place for possible sky guard set up fortification of just in case of attack. Like the front gate area and rebuild and transform into better gate and better possible new wall and farming added implementation. I know swamp has possible location for farming, but I think front gate has possible location for secondary possible location for other means of implementation. There are no events seeing improvements in that area unless noted.

Now I know what that place is, outskirts area is a power plant. Example: Unstable experimental Mako reactor.
You need to wear special suits, mess with that. Or ppl will melt. I hope you have a plan for that in the future.

I was thinking one more idea, how about making their own ferry and making updates on towns by river?

Last edited:

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
How high can you boost damage on npcs/yourself. I cannot kill the baneclaws without losing someone with plasma rifles and a greatsword. Do I just need more ranged skill or is there some secret?

bob765h

Jan 2, 2019
The academy or Tuner Jackson.

"[...] he cannot be assigned to another job."

Just give him the allowance and that's it, he will affect all of your slaves. Being a "slave master" is a job. Also, 1000 is the limit on wich the possiblity is increased, giving him more than that will not increasing it further.
His manager trait is basically a job for only him but he can't be assigned to any job or it doesn't work. He can be assigned a title and it will still work. It works sort of similar to a slave master except ALL girls are assigned to him except the ones that are shy.
It works.
Thank you.

4.50 star(s) 128 Votes