DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
How does she fall off? I'm trying to do exactly this at the moment. So far everyone is keeping pace, but then New World Order is still at it's opening stage and I'm not looking to progress it for a while.

Is there a cap of some NPC stats compared to others? Or does it just get expansive to keep them trained up?
Well she's small meaning I think she gets a penalty to strength training which affects her health. besides that I think it's fine? There are just better mercs...

Melfior

Jun 6, 2018
Why einar over the guy in the springs? is it because he only gets gauss rifle? Speaking of ConnorI know it isn't sexy, but I hope we can rescue Connor's family soon.
Yes, you cant change his weapon and armor. He might be a good option for a midgame though.
I believe we'll get all those NPC quests soonish :)

Last edited:

Melfior

Jun 6, 2018
Well she's small meaning I think she gets a penalty to strength training which affects her health. besides that I think it's fine? There are just better mercs...
Even if she gets the same strength as a bigger dude, she'd have less HP since frame is a factor by itself too.

Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
Tbh mate just drop the merch processing one its a waste of time and manpower.
It's useful to do a batch of 1,000 every now and then. Doesn't take long and it's the only reliable way to get scrap metal, which you need a 1,000 units of before you can mass produce injectors which you need to produce tendstims, which get bloody expensive on Grimdark/Dying runs.

Apart from that, yeah, you're better off making rifles.

Reactions: Lurker452

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
It's useful to do a batch of 1,000 every now and then. Doesn't take long and it's the only reliable way to get scrap metal, which you need a 1,000 units of before you can mass produce injectors which you need to produce tendstims, which get bloody expensive on Grimdark/Dying runs.

Apart from that, yeah, you're better off making rifles.
You can buy the injectors relatively cheap at the doctor.

Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
You can buy the injectors relatively cheap at the doctor.
Ten at a time. Not unreasonable, but if you've got the scrap, one click can get you 500 of the things.

OK, it costs a day or two of lost production in the workshop, but then I usually have production points to spare.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Ten at a time. Not unreasonable, but if you've got the scrap, one click can get you 500 of the things.

OK, it costs a day or two of lost production in the workshop, but then I usually have production points to spare.
Yes, I agree that it is worth to sacrifice some production to not have to click, wait, click, wait.
As a bonus, you also get some free durasteel and cloth that can be converted to textiles for duraplate production in case you want to hammer away at the crafting station.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
If she is still petite, you can go for the DEX training route and get her to some absurd DEX. It needs a combination of factors though to get past the 120 "cap". Warrior trait, max dojo, push it training, I forget the other values. But yeah, it would feel better if she has combat-related traits like Crackshot.

Is there a cap of some NPC stats compared to others? Or does it just get expansive to keep them trained up?
There are caps, yes. Most Academy stats are capped at 120 (130 for Gardening). Training also have caps in the dojo. Only Herculean guys are intended to go past 120 STR via dojo training and they are now capped at 130 STR since 0.8.3.2. Body types that are not petite girls get DEX training penalties and lower DEX cap. Stamina training also has penalties for certain body types like petite girls. Some people are also hesitant with manufacturing ammo and prefer NPCs with the Ammo Pack trait and only one female has one. Personally, I just manufacture minigun ammo and let my Kelly with no ammo pack use my other minigun. She has crackshot. I'm willing to manufacture ammo for her.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
If she is still petite, you can go for the DEX training route and get her to some absurd DEX. It needs a combination of factors though to get past the 120 "cap". Warrior trait, max dojo, push it training, I forget the other values. But yeah, it would feel better if she has combat-related traits like Crackshot.

There are caps, yes. Most Academy stats are capped at 120 (130 for Gardening). Training also have caps in the dojo. Only Herculean guys are intended to go past 120 STR via dojo training and they are now capped at 130 STR since 0.8.3.2. Body types that are not petite girls get DEX training penalties and lower DEX cap. Stamina training also has penalties for certain body types like petite girls. Some people are also hesitant with manufacturing ammo and prefer NPCs with the Ammo Pack trait and only one female has one. Personally, I just manufacture minigun ammo and let my Kelly with no ammo pack use my other minigun. She has crackshot. I'm willing to manufacture ammo for her.
Yeah Crackshot really shines once you have mini guns. Prior to that I think Herculean guys have a slight edge, but an extra 10 strength isn't that big of a deal. Crackshot, Brawler, Malevolent all matter more IMO. Ammo pack is nice but for me not required since I can just make ammo with my workshop.

It's also fun to do an all girl squad, especially if you want the Sandman video mod to show you those post combat videos. I just wish there was a 4th girl with Crackshot. Right now there's only 3 as far as I know and 1 of them depends on RNG to recruit so you might get her the first week or you might not get her for 3 years.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Where do you get the minigun? Or is it not in the free version yet?
In the current version. Loot from the rebellion path of the Aria questline, one from fighting Ohio Adler's group, and one from fighting Mordecai Adler's group. Only two are available for now. I am not sure if you can get miniguns from the other Aria path where you sell her back to the Mastersphere. Grim said that path will have updates in the future.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
In the current version. Loot from the rebellion path of the Aria questline, one from fighting Ohio Adler's group, and one from fighting Mordecai Adler's group. Only two are available for now. I am not sure if you can get miniguns from the other Aria path where you sell her back to the Mastersphere. Grim said that path will have updates in the future.
I believe you can also get an extra 1 or 2 if you loot the mastersphere at the end of the rebellion instead of letting Aria keep it for the new government

Reactions: Gunner Rey

CodeineCrazyKermit

Jul 8, 2018
  • Kelly McTierney could be missed if you did not get the red river circlet artifact from searching the scrap heap in your backyard since demolishing it does not give you the artifact as far as I know (I did it in 0.8.3 initial public release). The artifact is guaranteed to drop just by searching the scrap heap. Once you get the circlet and have a mercenary or hero guarding your house, her quest can trigger but its a small chance and I still did not have the quest trigger in mine.
Did I fail because Kelly wasnt here when I demolished it?
Am I cooked? Is there a console command to add it to my inventory?
I already explained how to do SugarCube editing here.

To get Kelly:

1. Enter "SugarCube.State.active.variables" and expand the results, scroll to "mch" (MC's Household)

2. You'll see the list of all rooms and buildings, yard plots are called "yardslot#", you can expand each yard slot and see the variable "type", which determines what is built on this plot. Scrap Heap was originally at "yardslot3".

4. "type" value needs to be changed from whatever to 2 – this will turn yard plot into Scrap Heap.
4.1 Run "SugarCube.State.active.variables.mch.yardslot3.type = 2”​
5. Scrap Heap is now there, but it’s empty – add the trash back.
5.1 Run "SugarCube.State.active.variables.mch.yardslot3.other1 = 2”​
6. Voilà! Now search it and Red River Circlet pops up.

P.S. You can get some really good shit in here. Each search result is predetermined, so you can set the "other1" to another value and pick up other shit before the Circlet:
"SugarCube.State.active.variables.mch.yardslot3.other1 = 26” – 10x Revital
"SugarCube.State.active.variables.mch.yardslot3.other1 = 22” – 12x WEGA canisters
"SugarCube.State.active.variables.mch.yardslot3.other1 = 10” – 1x HULC part
"SugarCube.State.active.variables.mch.yardslot3.other1 = 2” – as we already know, the circlet to attract Kelly

Smashthatazz

Apr 4, 2022
Hello. Please help I'm doing Mai Lynn quest I already given his father the three seeds he send me to Silfren woods to collect Baneclaw dung, However I haven't finish the bounty the Mother quest and I just killed it.

Is there any chance for this quest to be finished its been a week now and there is no POI in Silfren woods. Can they respawn? Or I need to restart.

Sanctuary9566

Aug 2, 2024
Attached is a modded html game file along with cropped orgy pics to be added back in order to properly use it.
Below are changes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Enjoy and let me know what you think.
I was trying to port the changes to the newest version but it's kind of a hassle. It would be nice if the dev was made aware of those bug fixes though.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I was trying to port the changes to the newest version but it's kind of a hassle. It would be nice if the dev was made aware of those bug fixes though.
Yeah, maybe someone active on discord could send him a message; you'd probably have a better chance of him becoming aware of those bugs than here. I avoid discord like the plague, so it won't be me.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Hello. Please help I'm doing Mai Lynn quest I already given his father the three seeds he send me to Silfren woods to collect Baneclaw dung, However I haven't finish the bounty the Mother quest and I just killed it.

Is there any chance for this quest to be finished its been a week now and there is no POI in Silfren woods. Can they respawn? Or I need to restart.
The Mother is not a Baneclaw.

The lair is a POI on the top. Zoom out or fullscreen your browser.

Screenshot 2024-08-28 092919.png

Reactions: Smashthatazz
4.50 star(s) 128 Votes