khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Just some words about Aria stats as Chancellor. Per wiki

I must say that This seems to me a bit of an overstatement. Sure, if Aria have all of this, she will be a mix of Caesar Augustus, Bismarck, Lincoln, Kemal Ataturk and Churchill (but with tits:p). But you don´t need this to make of her a pretty decent Chancellor.

In my run, she is not workalcoholic, she is not perfectionist, her intelligence it´s above 60 but below 90 and her Admin it´s 38, and so far all the Chancellor events (but one?) have gone quite right. Things seem to run quite decently for the new republic with a suboptimal Aria.
I had a similar experience when I tried the rebellion with an only partially trained Aria but I didn't play it for long enough after that to really know whether there were some events she'd fail eventually. Probably should read Ideal rather than Great since you don't have to have all of that stuff maxed out on her. It takes quite awhile to build support with the rebels and you're going to want to spend some time training up a seriously strong combat team anyway though so you might as well pick her up early and get her trained up as much as possible before you start the final stages of the rebellion.

I imagine there is some mix of stats/skills/traits that would serve as sort of a "minimum viable" threshold for her to be decent as a leader but I don't know what those might be. Is it a sliding scale for each or is it all or nothing? Do you get a boost at 90 for each stat while 89 is the same as zero? Or does 75 give you a partial bonus but not the full bonus? No idea. Some of the stats in this game are definitely all or nothing but not all of them.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

bob765h

Jan 2, 2019
Is there a way to cheat npc penis size ?
I cannot find what to change with save editor.
Bud is small and Ansel horse.
"int": 55 for intelligence
"dex": 40 for dexterity
? for penis size ?

May 30, 2023
I see wiki references to numerous characters who are in Mordecai's harem, but the questline to attack the megasphere is still WIP according to the questlog. Is this content just locked off or is there some obscure way to trigger it earlier (like failing to sneak/blowing your cover during the palace infiltration)?

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Is there a way to cheat npc penis size ?
I cannot find what to change with save editor.
Bud is small and Ansel horse.
"int": 55 for intelligence
"dex": 40 for dexterity
? for penis size ?
It's hard coded for NPC's, so you can't change it via save editor.

Reactions: bob765h

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
I see wiki references to numerous characters who are in Mordecai's harem, but the questline to attack the megasphere is still WIP according to the questlog. Is this content just locked off or is there some obscure way to trigger it earlier (like failing to sneak/blowing your cover during the palace infiltration)?
You can attack the masterphere in the latest publicly available version weeks ago. You are playing a much older version if the journal says it's WIP.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
What happens if she is a broken corrupted slut? She is usually corruption 100 in my games.
I don´t know for sure, but my bet it´s that then you are going to have almost sure a shitty chancellor. You need someone able to think about things different of dicks and being fucked for the job.

You can try asking her about her hopes and dreams. If she answer something in the line of "I just want dick", that´s a bad sign.

In my run she is corruption 52 IIRR, and it works fine.

Last edited:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
What happens if she is a broken corrupted slut? She is usually corruption 100 in my games.
By broken, do you mean very low willpower? I do not think a low willpower Aria will do much good.

Corruption level affects her actions I think. I saw some preview screenshot of political events grim posted long ago where she institutes pro sexual slavery changes like a school that teaches girls to be more subservient to their husbands. The school does not exist as an interactable location. It is just flavor text for city corruption +1. I also know there is a code for her sleeping with someone else in the conclude day political event so I am guessing a high corruption plays a part in it.

Mine was at willpower 60 and corruption 60. She sold some spheremaster daughters into sexual slavery in a political event. Again, you cannot interact with any of it or get said daughters. It's just flavor text for a city corruption +1 event.

EDIT:

Not sure if these events are active because I have not seen it yet:
Screenshot 2024-08-26 200336.png
Screenshot 2024-08-26 200456.png Screenshot 2024-08-26 200617.png

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 128 Votes