Wert42

Apr 25, 2021
I'm at the "Hidden map location unlocked! Valerie Borsow must be assigned as a follower." part of the Valerie Borsow quest. Can someone tell me where the Hidden map location is?

onenf

Aug 26, 2016
For the Urchin's event is there any way to know what stage you are at? I gave them food and they never came back.
when the value of $urchevent = 5 then you can recruit urchin girl
each Conclude Day at home has 1% chance of triggering urchin girl event
you can force it to trigger by setting $eventroll0 = 19 on the Conclude Day page and then clicking the < or > buttons to get the screen to redraw

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
I´m missing some books. The departure (academics), Hennas medicine (Medicine) and The Beyond (science). They are WIP?

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Yes, I just realized that myself when playtesting a few minutes ago.
It is fixed in version 080 which I have just uploaded.

In new version the conclude day and continue button are is still disabled, as they are needed for proper end of day logging, but you can now disable the automatic blowjob via config (you need to do this each time you update the mod):
Code:
var morningBlowJobEnabled = true  //If true then morning blowjob is fully automated. Change to false to disable.
There is also a bugfix for END / BJ button sometimes not reacting.

I will also make the button label dynamic in future versions. It should be called START D. or END D. depending on which function it currently has.
I´m sure that for you this it´s crystal clear, but can you explain, for dummies, what need to be done to disable the automatic blowjob?

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
I´m sure that for you this it´s crystal clear, but can you explain, for dummies, what need to be done to disable the automatic blowjob?
1. Open this file in notepad: \Masters of Raana\Mods\automation_mod\script.js
2. Edit line 41 to look like this:
1724327570236.png
3. Save
4. Start game (press F5 to reload page if already playing)

Reactions: bolondro2

Georg

Jun 24, 2017
Question! I'm taking a look at the events that happen when Aria becomes Chancellor, but for some reason it seems like having her on Democratic approach ends up with politics going full on corruption.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I did her coronation event with her at 50 corruption, but would there have been a difference if I had her a 30 then?? Just barely at the points necessary for the Democratic approach. I'm asking because it seems to settle on that after the coronatios, as lowering the points after doesn't seems to change anyting, or could it be that some of those events only appear because of the Workaholic and Perfectionis traits?? I don't think so, but who knows, didn't check the code.

EDIT: Okay, it seems it was beacuse of the high value on Ikaanos's Corruption... Well, another thing to keep in check when I get there on my official save.

Last edited:

Melfior

Jun 6, 2018
Question! I'm taking a look at the events that happen when Aria becomes Chancellor, but for some reason it seems like having her on Democratic approach ends up with politics going full on corruption.

I did her coronation event with her at 50 corruption, but would there have been a difference if I had her a 30 then?? Just barely at the points necessary for the Democratic approach. I'm asking because it seems to settle on that after the coronatios, as lowering the points after doesn't seems to change anyting, or could it be that some of those events only appear because of the Workaholic and Perfectionis traits?? I don't think so, but who knows, didn't check the code.

EDIT: Okay, it seems it was beacuse of the high value on Ikaanos's Corruption... Well, another thing to keep in check when I get there on my official save.
How high was your city corruption?

Georg

Jun 24, 2017
I think it was something like 80?? Can't rember, so not sure, but after I put Nicole to lower the city corruption those events appeared less and less, until Aria even issued some anti corruption politic when the city's was under 50.

weezal

Jul 5, 2022

damn man how long did it take for you to get those stats so high

4.50 star(s) 128 Votes