Melfior

Jun 6, 2018
Hi, so basically I'm stuck here any can help me complete it ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You need to use shuttle near palace around 9:30 AM and go to Seneca spaceship. When you arrive click talk to pilot. That's Milou Skye. After that you need to hang out with her for 5 days there at Section 2. You can rent a room there too. After 5 hang outs you can hire her.

Melfior

Jun 6, 2018
Question! Assigning the Head Chef as a maid triggers the 50% penalty?? Or not??
Actually yes! If any title conflicts with the job it says so in the description. And it does say it in the description. If it doesnt say that, then it's safe.

Lechon

Feb 5, 2020
You need to use shuttle near palace around 9:30 AM and go to Seneca spaceship. When you arrive click talk to pilot. That's Milou Skye. After that you need to hang out with her for 5 days there at Section 2. You can rent a room there too. After 5 hang outs you can hire her.
I already did that, I got her almost on loving state, but the quest don't complete

found it xD, I forget to talk with her ... I was sad thinking the quest was bug at almost 3 years gameplay :/

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I already did that, I got her almost on loving state, but the quest don't complete
There's a dialog option for the quest in the talk menu. As long as her affection is high enough that's all you need to do for that. She'll make you promise to pay her a large allowance and she'll agree to fly the ship.

fep1se0hjq

Mar 10, 2024
This is where you find the latest version of the Automation mod, which is originally based on alochas auto trainer mod.
Thanks for the mod Porrvald

Can you please add a feature so that one can quickly shuffle between original and sandman images. I want to see both but the game makes it difficult to do so.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Hi, I encountered a very specific bug with the automation mod. It breaks all the quick NPC interaction functions. The issue occurs when I rename "mchouse" to anything that includes lowercase letters. For example, renaming it to "HALIDOR" works fine, but renaming it to "Halidor" causes the mod to break.

This was a critical bug until I figured out what was causing it, so it's easily avoidable now. However, I still wanted to let others know in case they encounter the same issue.
Where do you find the option to rename the house?

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Thanks for the mod Porrvald

Can you please add a feature so that one can quickly shuffle between original and sandman images. I want to see both but the game makes it difficult to do so.
I can for sure look into it.

Would it be good enough if there is a "Sandman" button, that just swaps any image which is currently on screen between normal / sandman, when you click on the button?

Edit: One way of doing it, that would seem fairly easy to implement as an option, would be to switch from Sandman to normal, while hovering mouse on top of any sandman pic. I will do some experiments on that.

Edit 2: Mouse over solution added in new version.

Last edited:

Haamster

Jul 11, 2020
Do you guys spend the first few in game months grinding up stats and money before you start grabbing the Unique girls or do you try and grab them ASAP? Like Rebecca is only fully useful to get after you have a few investments under your belt

Reactions: tsap

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
Do you guys spend the first few in game months grinding up stats and money before you start grabbing the Unique girls or do you try and grab them ASAP? Like Rebecca is only fully useful to get after you have a few investments under your belt
I personally do things very slowly, often grinding up stats and skills over the course of in game months and only really starting to nab people as they become relevant, like grabbing people for the combat team once I start raising my combat relevant stats so I can train them at the same time.

Haamster

Jul 11, 2020
I personally do things very slowly, often grinding up stats and skills over the course of in game months and only really starting to nab people as they become relevant, like grabbing people for the combat team once I start raising my combat relevant stats so I can train them at the same time.
What is your go to combat team? I'm coming back to the game after like a year away and a lot has changed lol. I'm not sure my old team of Bud, Old man Doyle, and whatever girl I'm trying to raise the respect stat of is best anymore

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I imagine there's a pretty wide variation in how people handle this.

Personally, I usually have all of the uniques who are available immediately by the end of the first week. With the recent change to ammo pack and prosperity I don't pick up the top tiers anymore until much later though.

There is a ton of training to do for almost everyone so I like to get started on whatever passive training I can do immediately even if it means I'm operating at a pretty large deficit on a daily basis. I can make enough money capturing and selling slaves to make that up until my investments catch up to my salary and food costs.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
1. I never touch procedurally generated girls. I only grab unique ones.
2. My first playthrough I grinded, and I was a noob. so I did things in weird order and it took me a while to get the unique girls.
2nd play-through I just cheated

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
I imagine there's a pretty wide variation in how people handle this.

Personally, I usually have all of the uniques who are available immediately by the end of the first week. With the recent change to ammo pack and prosperity I don't pick up the top tiers anymore until much later though.

There is a ton of training to do for almost everyone so I like to get started on whatever passive training I can do immediately even if it means I'm operating at a pretty large deficit on a daily basis. I can make enough money capturing and selling slaves to make that up until my investments catch up to my salary and food costs.
What's the changes you mentioned? Ammo pack is still essential for plasma rifle and coil gun users. Ammo is expensive.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
What's the changes you mentioned? Ammo pack is still essential for plasma rifle and coil gun users. Ammo is expensive.
In the latest version, ammo pack is disabled at less than 10 prosperity. If you're playing on Dying World like I do that means basically no ammo pack for about the first 9 months of the game.

Lechon

Feb 5, 2020
For me I sell few slaves to keep a good income and use it to pay academy and other institute to grow stats and don't push quest line that's what I like from sandbox game you can do what you want in your time :D.

4.50 star(s) 128 Votes