Verberator

Sep 16, 2017
How are you supposed to tame male slaves? Since you can't use affect on them, I haven't found many options beyond slowly lecturing willpower down as they constantly try to escape.

Melfior

Jun 6, 2018
How are you supposed to tame male slaves? Since you can't use affect on them, I haven't found many options beyond slowly lecturing willpower down as they constantly try to escape.
You can bring them to different activities like walk or theatre, but the most reliable way to "tame" them en masse is to build gazebo with a pool and hold pool parties every day. Party beast trait (one you choose in the beginning) doubles the amount of affection gained with parties.

Reactions: Verberator

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Outside of pool parties, you can do the Arrange Events option between 4pm to 8pm. Either you assign the specific guys as followers or you select the All Guys option (careful of the overcrowded debuff), pick dinner, turn on maids, and socialize/joke.

Reactions: Verberator

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
how can I increase standing on factions beyond 71?, there seems to be a hardcap
Some factions are hard-capped at certain standing levels (70, 80, and 90) because they do not want you to take ownership of their faction. House Carozza for example won't let some outsider just own them because he donated a lot of guns.

Factions you can own:
  • Fort Sera, from the quest that automatically triggers via mail when you reach 4k influence; called Marston fort in the Business income screen
  • Warrior's Hall (Aesir temple), called Odensborg in the Business income screen
  • The Holy Virgin (Catholic church)
  • Fenrik's Tavern (The bandits in the underworld, listen to random rumors in Furry's Tavern); donating auto rifles or coilgun here lowers city control per donate action and they give income at 100 standing, not before.
Factions that give you income but you cannot technically own:
  • The Great Mosque (The Caliphate/Muslims)
  • House Carozza
  • Hamilton Town Square/Fort Hamilton (The Republic) - donating rifles and auto rifles in Fort Hamilton increase city control by 1 per donate action
Factions you cannot own and is for quest fulfillment only
  • Sewo Bend Outpost (The Rebellion) - Aria (Swallow) is their recognized leader and you are the puppetmaster/supporter from the shadow <-- Aria quest part 2 spoiler
If you play the most up to date version, it should show you the faction donation cap, like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How to reduce excess weight of NPCs?
I think setting her rations in NPC Menu ---> Actions to "Poor" can reduce her weight down to 45 kg. Be sure to keep an eye in case the NPC is losing health. It should not be happening but keep an eye out just to be safe. Oh, and her happiness will go down if she is on poor rations but you can counter it with pool parties.

One of the two things that can be passively increasing her weight is her Strength. More strength lead to some weight increase, up to a cap. STR of 60+ can make a very petite girl weigh 59 kg for example. The other thing is the Sweet Tooth. You can slowly get rid of that trait by having her Discipline and Dexterity be 50 or higher. It's not a constant decrease though but a chance-based decrease.

Other than that, over-feeding her manually or pregnancy can be what causes excess weight.

Last edited:

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
What is the reward for saving Eliana from that caravan other than recruiting her? I remember receiving something but can't remember now.

valley57

Oct 22, 2021
hello , i want ask how to play this game there is no EXE , i download this game it's only inside profiles nothing to click it to start the game ....any help please thank you

Melfior

Jun 6, 2018
hello , i want ask how to play this game there is no EXE , i download this game it's only inside profiles nothing to click it to start the game ....any help please thank you
This is a HTML game. Means you run it with your internet browser. You should have only one file in the root folder: start_game.html. Just click it and your browser should pick it up automatically. If it doesn't then right click on file and click Open with..., then select your internet browser app.

Reactions: valley57 and tsap

valley57

Oct 22, 2021
This is a HTML game. Means you run it with your internet browser. You should have only one file in the root folder: start_game.html. Just click it and your browser should pick it up automatically. If it doesn't then right click on file and click Open with..., then select your internet browser app.
thank you so much i don't know anything about that software ....and why that not normal same all not difficult i was want to play that game look good . thank you

Melfior

Jun 6, 2018
I'm trying out sugar cubes to edit skills, but it seems i cannot change skills of the active girl (stat page). I tested with other variable like cash, that works. Cant figure out why skills do not change.
EDIT: Managed to change it via npc.av##.*stat* only. Hm, i wonder why active doesnt work...

Last edited:

trulul

Aug 11, 2023
I'm trying out sugar cubes to edit skills, but it seems i cannot change skills of the active girl (stat page). I tested with other variable like cash, that works. Cant figure out why skills do not change.
EDIT: Managed to change it via npc.av##.*stat* only. Hm, i wonder why active doesnt work...
Active girl probably only visibly references from the npc.av#, but the game makes no changes through it. Fortunately, automation mod has convenient tooltip to tell you the npc id, so you do not have to memorize the story npc ids or find the random npc ids through investigating what is saved in them.

4.50 star(s) 128 Votes