bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
I´m stuck with Aria Quest. More precisely, with the assault to palace.

I was feeling pretty confident of the capabilities of my fat ass merchantman. Yes, I´m not the best combatant in the world, but with my bionic eye and either a plasma gun or a cyber Cannon I hold my own. Cassius HULK cladded, Ayden, Trull and Dexter it´s my "the luxe" lineup. And I have been wiping Legendary bounties without breaking a sweat, so .. How hard this can be???

I broke the entry with ease, went to the followers button and load my the luxe team (Aria it´s not good enough), and inside the Palace we are!! . First fight a group of elite guards , more or less to the difficulty level of a legendary bounty. that went down easy peasy!. And then the damm Swordmen!! people without manners at all that attack you first!!. My main tank, my damage sucker, Cassius, with his HULK armor and his 203 HP went down before I have time to open my mouth . After being wiped out, I reload and made a 2nd try. This time things went better and I was able to pass through. And then, I went for the 3rd Group. And I find THE TANK. A Gazillon hits, and in a normal, non critical hit makes 200 damage.. Zero chances.

Clearly, I´m not fit (yet) for the mission and I need to improve. The main improvement, in my mind, it´s getting the Master Tactician Trait.

Requirements:

• Ranged weapon skill 120+ or Melee combat skill 120+.
  • INTELLIGENCE 90+.
  • Academics 80+.
  • : 200+.
Effects
The MC is an expert combat strategist that gives him an advantage against his enemies.

• -75 chance penalty during the first round (enemies).
  • +3 damage (followers).
Well, in my case neither Intelligence, Battles or Academics it´s a problem. Yes, I´m quite short of Ranged skill, but that´s easy to solve with 2, at most 3 weeks of training. And with this I´m quite sure that I can pass the second enemies, and I hope that I can deal with the 3rd one.

But here it´s the problem. I´m playing with "Death means Death", and I´m pretty sure that the 3rd enemy will take his toll. And I can not call for replacements. If you have a death, your group size shrinks to 4 (or 3) and that´s secure defeat in your next combat.

There are any way to change the save to remove "death means death" to the ordinary choice? And please, the explanation of how can be done need to be "with apples and oranges", and for dummies. For Dumb dummies, to be precise.

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
I have lost my old saves after installing the automod into the game, is there a way to reclaim them or are they lost forever?

niconini

Dec 14, 2023
I´m stuck with Aria Quest. More precisely, with the assault to palace.

I was feeling pretty confident of the capabilities of my fat ass merchantman. Yes, I´m not the best combatant in the world, but with my bionic eye and either a plasma gun or a cyber Cannon I hold my own. Cassius HULK cladded, Ayden, Trull and Dexter it´s my "the luxe" lineup. And I have been wiping Legendary bounties without breaking a sweat, so .. How hard this can be???

I broke the entry with ease, went to the followers button and load my the luxe team (Aria it´s not good enough), and inside the Palace we are!! . First fight a group of elite guards , more or less to the difficulty level of a legendary bounty. that went down easy peasy!. And then the damm Swordmen!! people without manners at all that attack you first!!. My main tank, my damage sucker, Cassius, with his HULK armor and his 203 HP went down before I have time to open my mouth . After being wiped out, I reload and made a 2nd try. This time things went better and I was able to pass through. And then, I went for the 3rd Group. And I find THE TANK. A Gazillon hits, and in a normal, non critical hit makes 200 damage.. Zero chances.

Clearly, I´m not fit (yet) for the mission and I need to improve. The main improvement, in my mind, it´s getting the Master Tactician Trait.

Requirements:

• Ranged weapon skill 120+ or Melee combat skill 120+.
  • INTELLIGENCE 90+.
  • Academics 80+.
  • : 200+.
Effects
The MC is an expert combat strategist that gives him an advantage against his enemies.

• -75 chance penalty during the first round (enemies).
  • +3 damage (followers).
Well, in my case neither Intelligence, Battles or Academics it´s a problem. Yes, I´m quite short of Ranged skill, but that´s easy to solve with 2, at most 3 weeks of training. And with this I´m quite sure that I can pass the second enemies, and I hope that I can deal with the 3rd one.

But here it´s the problem. I´m playing with "Death means Death", and I´m pretty sure that the 3rd enemy will take his toll. And I can not call for replacements. If you have a death, your group size shrinks to 4 (or 3) and that´s secure defeat in your next combat.

There are any way to change the save to remove "death means death" to the ordinary choice? And please, the explanation of how can be done need to be "with apples and oranges", and for dummies. For Dumb dummies, to be precise.
These contents are translated using Google Translate.

I think you need further preparation.
Train yourself and your teammates' attributes.
203 HP is a very low number for Cassius. I guess you may not have installed health implants for them. This can be selected on the action page of the NPC menu.
For this very difficult battle, the recommended personnel are Cassius, Aaron, Truls and Aria.
You should ensure that you and your teammates have at least 120 strength and stamina, and everyone has health implants and HULC armor.
Melee is a better consideration, provided that the skill level is high enough. Give everyone a greatsword.
In addition, training the team members' medical skills is quite helpful for combat. According to my actual test, every 50 levels of skill of the whole team can increase the number of combat tendstim used in combat. This can be done during the long time of training combat skills.
Cyber cannon is still an important weapon. If you don't get two before the battle, you can check the wiki.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
I think it's actually certain low control bandits that can spawn in Redhaven that do that. I have had instances where the influence required to enter the city suddenly rises to 10k after sleeping but after clearing the bandits around Redhaven it's back to 1k again. Kind of similar to the ones blocking your path between zones or blocking access to certain shops. Once you kill that particular bandit you have access again.
Killing the spawning bandits at low control restores 1 control per fight/victory so your control probably rose. According to the wiki, it's when Control is below 4 that 10k influence is needed.
Also, when I'm at the USS Seneca (Deck 2, Section 3), I don't see any computer to hack? Am I missing something?
Are you assaulting it with Aria or is this shopping for the level 3 computer? If this is the former, in the upper right corner, you have an entryway. Zoom out or fullscreen your browser if it is not showing.
So you want to disable Ironman? I am not sure actually if this is the only variable for it.

SugarCube.State.active.variables.diff = n

I think diff = 6 is ironman? or was it diff = 5? Grimdark only should be diff = 3 but I am not sure if this is the only variable to make this change effective.
I have lost my old saves after installing the automod into the game, is there a way to reclaim them or are they lost forever?
What about your saves from the save to disk option?

Reactions: bolondro2

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
Killing the spawning bandits at low control restores 1 control per fight/victory so your control probably rose. According to the wiki, it's when Control is below 4 that 10k influence is needed.

Are you assaulting it with Aria or is this shopping for the level 3 computer? If this is the former, in the upper right corner, you have an entryway. Zoom out or fullscreen your browser if it is not showing.

So you want to disable Ironman? I am not sure actually if this is the only variable for it.

I think diff = 6 is ironman? or was it diff = 5? Grimdark only should be diff = 3 but I am not sure if this is the only variable to make this change effective.

What about your saves from the save to disk option?
I didnt do the save to disk thing.

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
assuming your browser cache hasn't been cleared, you can probably still get the saves by loading the original html file, not the modified one. I could, at least.

also, you should always save to disk at least periodically!

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018

I appreciate your help, and I´m sure that in your eyes your statement it´s crystal clear. But you need to go dumber If you want to help me. A lot dumber.

Reactions: Eland51298

thisisme

Jun 17, 2017
is gold of any use besides selling?

are there any high HP females you can use as followers?, I feel the lack of these hinders a proper allfemale guard

TheMayflower

May 7, 2024

are there any high HP females you can use as followers?, I feel the lack of these hinders a proper allfemale guard
Craft to amulet and donate it to the church
Body type determines hp and stat base I think. So bulkier women develop strength and hp better in exchange for dex

thisisme

Jun 17, 2017
Craft to amulet and donate it to the church
Body type determines hp and stat base I think. So bulkier women develop strength and hp better in exchange for dex
what's the point of donating to the church?, can't see any reason to do so on the wiki

ah so I have to look for bulky girls, ok, thx

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
what's the point of donating to the church?, can't see any reason to do so on the wiki

ah so I have to look for bulky girls, ok, thx
You can also increase the girls weight class by setting their food setting to 'hearty', but that is a slow process and will only move them one weight class up from their baseline last I checked. But it does increase the pool of girls who can reach the higher weight class.

As for the church thing, get your standing high enough with them and you start getting money off them, even higher and you vassalize them, getting even more cash and a portion of their faction strength added to your household.

Reactions: tsap

lexlexx

Mar 10, 2018

how i add too aria dex like that i try everything SugarCube.State.variables.av_11dex = 100 or SugarCube.State.variables.av11_dex = 100 i use automatedmod ?
use this site you have to save to disk, upload the file, look for the stat or code you want to change and then download the file, load from disk and your done, however do make back ups before you mess with the code, very easy to break your save file

Reactions: Buletti

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
You can also increase the girls weight class by setting their food setting to 'hearty', but that is a slow process and will only move them one weight class up from their baseline last I checked. But it does increase the pool of girls who can reach the higher weight class.
As far as I know the only frame that has different training caps anyway is Herculean which can't be obtained by anyone who doesn't start off with it. So you can potentially shift an NPC's frame by 1 category if you want to but it doesn't really have any effect from a stat/game play perspective.

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
As far as I know the only frame that has different training caps anyway is Herculean which can't be obtained by anyone who doesn't start off with it. So you can potentially shift an NPC's frame by 1 category if you want to but it doesn't really have any effect from a stat/game play perspective.
Is the wiki wrong, then?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Is the wiki wrong, then?

If you mean max health based on toughness then yeah it's out of date. Health is based on strength and stamina now. Toughness is no longer a thing.

4.50 star(s) 128 Votes