Melfior

Jun 6, 2018
I've been stuck on 79 willpower for so long man, trying to get the master trait. Anyone know some good ways to improve willpower that isn't atheism or the morning BJ cause these two just haven't been doing it for me.
The most reliable is to kill monsters on Hammah bay. After each kill you have a chance to gain +1 to random attribute (including Willpower)

Reactions: weezal

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Is there a way to force michelles dinner quest to trigger using sugarcube? I have had dinner like 40 times and nothing she hhas undying affection and 0 willpower
SugarCube.State.active.variables.quest_thedig = 1
I've been stuck on 79 willpower for so long man, trying to get the master trait. Anyone know some good ways to improve willpower that isn't atheism or the morning BJ cause these two just haven't been doing it for me.
To add to the reply above, the charucks on Hamah Bay can grant increase up to 120 Willpower and 100 for Ranged Combat. The normal charuck can give DEX up to 120 while the feral charuck can grant STR up to 120.
What is the difference between T4 and public version?
T4 version has access to MoR Enhanced during character creation. Normal players start with 280 character creation points, MoR Enhanced gives 750 character creation points and access to MoR Enhanced locked traits . Nothing fancy for the most part, you can start the game with items that you can get later in the game anyway. The main draw for these traits is probably Adonis and Superb, for the stats they give which is pretty efficient for the points these stats normal cost.

T4 subscribers get to access and test new patches a month or a month and a half earlier to test, play, give feedback, and bug test.

T4 (well, T2 actually) gets access to one more quest, investigating your brother's disappearance and getting access to his slave, Miss Dunham. Chapter 3-4 is still WIP and so is the Great House settings.

Reactions: Fauno36

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
help, how do you sort NPCs?
You can move NPCS via the Actions ---> Move in the NPC Menu.
Any ways to increase the MC's libido so you can have sex more than once a day?
Evercock Implant, from the Doctor's Hall in Crystal Heights inside Emerald City. You need to have at least 1k influence before the guards consider you influential enough to be allowed to enter the city. I think situations when city control is so low, the influence needed temporarily rises.

Also, bathing with certain NPCs (your favorites tab) and doing one scrub can reset your libido back to normal craving. Not sure if that was patched out. It was not intentional behavior.

Reactions: hagare

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
daaamn so all the random slaves I brought from the markets have their own story and are not some randomly generated pixels? holy shit.. so I have a fav of mine.. her name is TILDE, I hope she gets her own story..
I know what you mean, some of those 'randoms' are the hottest chicks in the game. Probably because Grim got better at rendering as he did more of it and the randoms were generally the last girls he did. That statuesque dirty blonde with the lovely toast tan and light tattoos is probably my favorite girl in the game and she doesn't even get the basic random render package.

Sigh.

But I've got two of her!

Reactions: asgardtipar2

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Any ways to increase the MC's libido so you can have sex more than once a day?
Increase your Stamina and your libido recovers faster. If you get it high enough it's almost as good as the Evercock implant. Eventually 'almost' isn't good enough for me so I will get the implant, but I don't have to prioritize it because the first thing I do every game is increase Stamina to ~80-100.

Reactions: khumak

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
I know what you mean, some of those 'randoms' are the hottest chicks in the game. Probably because Grim got better at rendering as he did more of it and the randoms were generally the last girls he did. That statuesque dirty blonde with the lovely toast tan and light tattoos is probably my favorite girl in the game and she doesn't even get the basic random render package.

Sigh.

But I've got two of her!
Yeah she is one of my fav's too ahahah

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
You need to have at least 1k influence before the guards consider you influential enough to be allowed to enter the city. I think situations when city control is so low, the influence needed temporarily rises.
I think it's actually certain low control bandits that can spawn in Redhaven that do that. I have had instances where the influence required to enter the city suddenly rises to 10k after sleeping but after clearing the bandits around Redhaven it's back to 1k again. Kind of similar to the ones blocking your path between zones or blocking access to certain shops. Once you kill that particular bandit you have access again.

superpowered00

Jun 9, 2018
This is where you find the latest version of the Automation mod, which is originally based on alochas auto trainer mod.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi, I encountered a very specific bug with the automation mod. It breaks all the quick NPC interaction functions. The issue occurs when I rename "mchouse" to anything that includes lowercase letters. For example, renaming it to "HALIDOR" works fine, but renaming it to "Halidor" causes the mod to break.

This was a critical bug until I figured out what was causing it, so it's easily avoidable now. However, I still wanted to let others know in case they encounter the same issue.

Last edited:

Melfior

Jun 6, 2018
What can cause a girl to lose Affection every day? My Milou keeps losing 2 affection every single day and i cant figure out the reason. She's not an attention whore, she's happy and my wife and i dont see any other trait that could cause that.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
What can cause a girl to lose Affection every day? My Milou keeps losing 2 affection every single day and i cant figure out the reason. She's not an attention whore, she's happy and my wife and i dont see any other trait that could cause that.
She's supposed to demand an allowance when you recruit her for Aria's rebellion but she's currently bugged to require that as soon as you hire her. She wants a $1000 a day allowance to keep her happy.

Melfior

Jun 6, 2018
She's supposed to demand an allowance when you recruit her for Aria's rebellion but she's currently bugged to require that as soon as you hire her. She wants a $1000 a day allowance to keep her happy.
Lol, I'm not giving her 1000$ for 2 affection. I guess i'll just compliment her intelligence every other day...

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Lol, I'm not giving her 1000$ for 2 affection. I guess i'll just compliment her intelligence every other day...
Yeah no kidding. Combined with her actual salary she'd be 7 times more expensive than the combined salaries of everyone else in my house. Sorry Milou, the only allowance you get is some extra dick down in the dungeon once in awhile.

Jun 6, 2021
Increase your Stamina and your libido recovers faster. If you get it high enough it's almost as good as the Evercock implant. Eventually 'almost' isn't good enough for me so I will get the implant, but I don't have to prioritize it because the first thing I do every game is increase Stamina to ~80-100.
This is precisely where I'm at. Good to know Evercock is the way to go. I've got half a mil already from hunting. Decided I would marry Loren and spend early game building up my MC and his first chosen companions. Would you happen to know if I can get implants for my party members? I'd love to get the eye and health implants for them at least. Got the savant ranged guy but his health is poop.

4.50 star(s) 128 Votes