niconini

Dec 14, 2023
You can buy tendstims in certain shops like the general store near your house. Then you press the tendstim button located in the lower part of the screen, near your favorite NPCs portraits.
View attachment 3896481

You can also assign nurses in NPC Menu -> Jobs and Titles. It's a title that you can grant them and is more effective if they do not have other jobs and are not followers once midnight hits (midnight is where most of the stat calculations happen). NPCs with 25+ stat in medicine will heal you and any hurt NPCs. You can hire Aiko or some other mercs with good starting Medicine stats. Caitlin, once you purchase her, starts with the second highest medicine stat among the unique NPCs (at 70, second only to Eve at 100). Some random captures can also RNG into high medicine stat. Some unique captures starts at a decent medicine stat too like Cassius Bauer and Truls Baardson.

If you assign a girl with medicine stat lower than 30 to the Academy (clear her jobs, go to NPC Menu -> Academy -> Administration and Domestic), she can increase her medicine stat, up to ~30 which is that course' medicine stat cap. Afterwards, homeschooling seems to be the only way to increase it reliably from ~30.
Could you tell me what the implant in the bottom right corner is and how to get it?

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
I lost my chance with the urchin event, but found I need to type something from the wiki page in order to get the urchin girl, where do I type this code?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
daaamn so all the random slaves I brought from the markets have their own story and are not some randomly generated pixels? holy shit.. so I have a fav of mine.. her name is TILDE, I hope she gets her own story..
Ah, no. Averil and Tori are unique NPCs. Averil is in Kymanto and has a fixed purchase price, name, and background. Tori is in Virax with 2-3 renders and is specifically named. Only two of the girls from the market auctions have their own unique background. These two:
dixon.png stormchild.png

The girls with fixed prices in the Gallery are unique though. Some scripted captures have unique backgrounds and stories too. A list of them can be found here:

Clemency you seem to know a lot about the game.. I have some questions about the game, if you don't mind answering them.
1. What to do about the the special H.U.L.C armor? like how do I assamble them or something, or is that not like a thing in the game yet?
2. How do I increase my hacking skills? I have been doing advanced science training, but that so far has not increased my hacking and I need it for mai-lynn quest..
3.How do I like increase my power in like the world? I also need that for mai-lynn quest but generally am curious.. It seems to be linked with your influence, so the more influence you have the more power you have.. so I am interested in math, how much influence is equal to a point of power, also how do I get a lot of influence?
4.How often does the game get updated, like how much time passes in between updates?
5. I read some book in house library and it said great house settings unlocked? But I can't figure out for the life of me, wtf does that mean?
6. How to like actually increase corruption and lower their willpower?
That is all for now. Thanks in advance..
1.) You can craft or buy HULC armor. HULC armor can be crafted by having enough parts and going to the Crafting menu ---> Start Crafting. Armors are in page 2. The HULK armor in the top part is for your character only. The one on the bottom -it says HULC (Servants) if you hover your mouse over it- is for NPCs only. Click the (?) on the lower left to check the stat requirements to be able to craft each item. HULK needs Artisan 50 and Science 80 to craft. Power cores can be crafted (page 3) or bought (Crystal Heights Doctor's Hall).

Here, I picked the servants-only for crafting since I have HULC armor for myself and I cannot make another one for my own use as long as my current one is not yet destroyed (mine is damaged, that is why it says Repair). They cost the same amount of parts.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.) Hacking: . The door to Mai Lynn's quest is very hard. Best thing you can do is buy the highest level hacking computer you can (the level 3 version is in the Mastersphere's Med Bay) and have as many followers with Techie trait with you.

3.) <--- power value calculation.

The best way to boost power value is to own Fort Sera. You gain ownership of Fort Sera by following a lengthy quest that starts when Major Valkess sends you a mail when you reach 4000 influence. Raising the power value of Fort Sera afterwards (by donating captives) directly raises your own house's power value.

You can also gain ownership of factions like Warrior's Hall in Watery Eyes (you need to be an Aesir) via donating captives and items to them until you reach Standing 100+. You can keep donating to raise their power and the daily income and influence they give you. They are the easiest faction to vassalize outside of Fort Sera because you can capture a lot of bandits (buy and bring enough ropes). Use whipping canes to do the final hit to guarantee capture. Anyone not captured by a whipping cane dealing the final hit probably are coded uncaptureable.

Another faction you can own is the Catholic Church. They accept Merchandise donations but not captives. You can also increase your standing by +1 each time you kill these two bandit groups that spawn very near the church (they spawn when city control drops very low, below 10 I think). It does not matter what your religion is when killing these two bandit groups. The Catholic Church will always give you +1 Standing when you kill them.

Lastly, you can own the bandits faction by donating to Fenrik's Tavern in the underworld and doing the meat and animal skin exchanges in the shop near Fenrik's. The bandits do not give you anything until you reach 100 standing. Then they will give you around 5k+ daily income and daily reduction in influence (you counter it by making sure your net influence earning is positive). The entrance to the bandit underworld is opened by listening to random rumors in Furry's Tavern. I think bandits will still fight you even if you "own" the bandit faction. Because bandits follow no rules. Each batch of automatic rifle or coilgun donations to Fenrik's Tavern reduces city control by at least 1. Coilguns are probably inefficient cost-wise to donate. Crafting automatic rifles in your Workshop (set to Manufacturing) is better but it's a long way to get to 100 standing.

4.) Around 1.5 months. Roughly.

5.) I think Great House settings is still a work-in-progress. Probably much later down the line when we come into direct conflict with the other Great Houses of Cyker, Belleme, and Teresto. For now, you can name your Great House (think Game of Thrones).

6.) There is a shrine in your backyard. You can do 3 lectures there per day, each lecture advancing the time in your game by one hour (aka you do one lecture per in-game hour). Anti-Willpower reduces Willpower by 1 if you are successful. Pro Decadence increases Corruption by 1 if you are successful. Upgrade the shrine and raise your own willpower to increase your chances. You can hold a lecture for the entire household or for your followers only.

You can assign your guys and girls as Slavemistresses and give them slaves to train. Age, battle fame, and intelligence affects your slavemistresses' effectiveness. Check the (?) near the Slavemistress job in NPC Menu ---> Jobs & Titles page 2 to see your slavemistresses' template (aka how they will train their slave trainees). You can check here how to configure your slavemistresses so they train which stat you want. . For example, a slavemistress with Respect 30+ or Malevolent trait can lower their trainee's willpower by 1 daily. Mind the max limits in the wiki. Slavemistresses cannot train a stat beyond certain values.

Here my wife's slave mistress template. She is an extensively trained warrior so she can raise a lot of stats for her trainees:
You can also raise corruption by having sex with girls in the bondage room. Each orgasm they have can raise their corruption. If they can orgasm via Oral -> Deepthroat, they gain +2 corruption. Taking someone's virginity and making them orgasm raises corruption by +5. So if you can make her orgasm three times when taking her vaginal or anal virginity, you gain +15 corruption. Low oral skill NPCs can also raise their corruption by +1 when they orgasm during oral sex.

Lastly, your House has its own ever-changing stats. You can check in Economy & Influence. Here, you can also check the (?) to see which stats affect your Household. Lower left.

The caps for stat gains from these, I mentioned here: https://f95zone.to/threads/masters-of-raana-v0-8-3-4d-grimdark.100207/post-14519135

Last edited:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Could you tell me what the implant in the bottom right corner is and how to get it?
Touch of Adonis, from the Velvet Room quest

I lost my chance with the urchin event, but found I need to type something from the wiki page in order to get the urchin girl, where do I type this code?
Console command.

For chromium browsers, you just press Control + Shift + J and enter the command

SugarCube.State.active.variables.killurch = 99

Hit Enter.

Then you wait one conclude day.

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
New simplified way of cheating via console:
1. Open console (CTRL + SHIFT + J in Chrome / Edge)
2. Paste below code blob and press enter
Code:
let slots = SugarCube.State.active.variables.slot
for (let i = 1; i < slots.length; i++) {
  if (slots[i] > 0) {
    let npc = eval("SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.av" + slots[i])
    let girlname = npc.girlname
    girlname = girlname.replace("-","") //Get rid of dashes
    girlname = girlname.replace(" ","") //Get rid of spaces
    window[girlname] = npc
    window[girlname.toLowerCase()] = npc
  }
}
window["mc"] = SugarCube.State.active.variables
window["Mc"] = SugarCube.State.active.variables
window["MC"] = SugarCube.State.active.variables
console.log("Cheat shortcuts added. Examples:\nLovisa.virgin = true\nMaiLynn.traitscav = 100\nmc.cash = 1000000")
Result:
View attachment 3896575

Note: To refresh the shortcuts: In console, press arrow key up on the keyboard and press enter.
(If using Automation mod, you can skip the code blob, as it is already included in the mod)

Link to additional cheats
I use Ctrl + Shift + I to open the console in Chrome (Though the other way works as well).

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
I use Ctrl + Shift + I to open the console in Chrome (Though the other way works as well).
And I personally use F12.

The problem with CTRL + SHIFT + I and with F12 is that they open developer tools, in the last open module.

CTRL + SHIFT + J opens developer tool and selects console, regardless of the last open module.

So, if you want to write an instruction for someone, who has possibly never opened the console, and want them to actually reach the console, then CTRL + SHIFT + J is the correct way to do it.

Reactions: Clemency

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Let´s check if I´m missing something about the Aria Quest, first Steep:

You start with 1200 rebel soldiers and Rebels with 1200 power. You need raise it to 2500 power and 1800 soldiers.
There are the option to free Aria in order to get a passive increase just by her leadership (+35 power, +2 soldiers daily, If IRR).
But, per wiki

The list below lists the required skills and stats needed for Aria to be a great Chancellor.

• Academics 90+
  • Administration 80+
  • Discipline 60 and 90+
  • Intelligence 60 and 90+
  • Science 90+
  • Willpower 80+
  • Perfectionist Trait
  • Workaholic Trait
Now Aria can be good enough to overthrow the republic, but she will be a mediocre chancellor at best, she only met willpower and the first steep of Discipline and Int. Then, I have decided that she will stay at home and I will train her the best that I can (BTW, any way to train Perfectionist and Workalcoholic?).

I have great hopes in Nicole News Office, but with 708 of power and Politic Rebel, the results are being somewhat disappointing. Some event here and there, but nothing to write home.

Sending rifles to the rebels seems to be the best option to increase the power of the rebel faction. 10 rifles raises it´s power by one. My two full power workhouses make roughly 200 rifles per day, and I need to sell 50 in order to cover the raw material costs, so I can increase the power of the rebels by 15/day. Other ways (money, coilguns, swords) seems to be less cost effective.

There are any thing that I can do in order to avoid a long 80+ days grind?

And, on second thoughts, what are going to do the rebels with 13.000 rifles if they only have 1800 troops?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Now Aria can be good enough to overthrow the republic, but she will be a mediocre chancellor at best, she only met willpower and the first steep of Discipline and Int. Then, I have decided that she will stay at home and I will train her the best that I can (BTW, any way to train Perfectionist and Workalcoholic?).

I have great hopes in Nicole News Office, but with 708 of power and Politic Rebel, the results are being somewhat disappointing. Some event here and there, but nothing to write home.

Sending rifles to the rebels seems to be the best option to increase the power of the rebel faction. 10 rifles raises it´s power by one. My two full power workhouses make roughly 200 rifles per day, and I need to sell 50 in order to cover the raw material costs, so I can increase the power of the rebels by 15/day. Other ways (money, coilguns, swords) seems to be less cost effective.

There are any thing that I can do in order to avoid a long 80+ days grind?

And, on second thoughts, what are going to do the rebels with 13.000 rifles if they only have 1800 troops?
Perfectionist: NPCs that have an assigned Title, and Discipline 60+, Happiness 50+ and Willpower 25+, have a chance to raise their Perfectionist Trait one point each night, that chance being 50% for Head Maid or Pantry Girl, or 16.7% if Quartermaster, Head Chef or Nurse. Nanny title does not work.

Workaholic: (1) An NPC assigned as a Janitor has a 16.7% daily chance of increasing their Workaholic Trait Value, if their Discipline is 60+. (2) NPCs assigned as Maids have 33.3% daily chance of raising their Workaholic trait value, if their Discipline is 50+, and their Happiness is 60+, and their Affection is 75+, and the Kitchen, Livingroom and Bedrooms are all maximally upgraded.

The main grind is Aria's stats. I hope Grim increases the chances of gaining stats in the Academy now that most of its stat gains are capped at 120. There are minimum stats for Aria to succeed as chancellor but it's not in the wiki. Not sure if someone posted all of it before.

As for the lore reason of rifles outnumbering the troops, we have... sympathizers that will join our cause, I guess(?).

Last edited:
Reactions: bolondro2

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Perfectionist: NPCs that have an assigned Title, and Discipline 60+, Happiness 50+ and Willpower 25+, have a chance to raise their Perfectionist Trait one point each night, that chance being 50% for Head Maid or Pantry Girl, or 16.7% if Quartermaster, Head Chef or Nurse. Nanny title does not work.

Workaholic: (1) An NPC assigned as a Janitor has a 16.7% daily chance of increasing their Workaholic Trait Value, if their Discipline is 60+. (2) NPCs assigned as Maids have 33.3% daily chance of raising their Workaholic trait value, if their Discipline is 50+, and their Happiness is 60+, and their Affection is 75+, and the Kitchen, Livingroom and Bedrooms are all maximally upgraded.

The main grind is Aria's stats. I hope Grim increases the chances of gaining stats in the Academy now that most of its stat gains are capped at 120. There are minimum stats for Aria to succeed as chancellor but it's not in the wiki. Not sure if someone posted all of it before.

As for the lore reason of rifles outnumbering the troops, we have... sympathizers that will join our cause, I guess(?).
Workaholic takes a long time too if you don't get lucky or save scum her to start with it. Perfectionist is pretty easy, just make her a nurse for awhile.

Reactions: bolondro2

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Ah, no. Averil and Tori are unique NPCs. Averil is in Kymanto and has a fixed purchase price, name, and background. Tori is in Virax with 2-3 renders and is specifically named. Only two of the girls from the market auctions have their own unique background. These two:
View attachment 3920759 View attachment 3920760

The girls with fixed prices in the Gallery are unique though. Some scripted captures have unique backgrounds and stories too. A list of them can be found here:

1.) You can craft or buy HULC armor. HULC armor can be crafted by having enough parts and going to the Crafting menu ---> Start Crafting. Armors are in page 2. The HULK armor in the top part is for your character only. The one on the bottom -it says HULC (Servants) if you hover your mouse over it- is for NPCs only. Click the (?) on the lower left to check the stat requirements to be able to craft each item. HULK needs Artisan 50 and Science 80 to craft. Power cores can be crafted (page 3) or bought (Crystal Heights Doctor's Hall).

Here, I picked the servants-only for crafting since I have HULC armor for myself and I cannot make another one for my own use as long as my current one is not yet destroyed (mine is damaged, that is why it says Repair). They cost the same amount of parts.

2.) Hacking: . The door to Mai Lynn's quest is very hard. Best thing you can do is buy the highest level hacking computer you can (the level 3 version is in the Mastersphere's Med Bay) and have as many followers with Techie trait with you.

3.) <--- power value calculation.

The best way to boost power value is to own Fort Sera. You gain ownership of Fort Sera by following a lengthy quest that starts when Major Valkess sends you a mail when you reach 4000 influence. Raising the power value of Fort Sera afterwards (by donating captives) directly raises your own house's power value.

You can also gain ownership of factions like Warrior's Hall in Watery Eyes (you need to be an Aesir) via donating captives and items to them until you reach Standing 100+. You can keep donating to raise their power and the daily income and influence they give you. They are the easiest faction to vassalize outside of Fort Sera because you can capture a lot of bandits (buy and bring enough ropes). Use whipping canes to do the final hit to guarantee capture. Anyone not captured by a whipping cane dealing the final hit probably are coded uncaptureable.

Another faction you can own is the Catholic Church. They accept Merchandise donations but not captives. You can also increase your standing by +1 each time you kill these two bandit groups that spawn very near the church (they spawn when city control drops very low, below 10 I think). It does not matter what your religion is when killing these two bandit groups. The Catholic Church will always give you +1 Standing when you kill them.

Lastly, you can own the bandits faction by donating to Fenrik's Tavern in the underworld and doing the meat and animal skin exchanges in the shop near Fenrik's. The bandits do not give you anything until you reach 100 standing. Then they will give you around 5k+ daily income and daily reduction in influence (you counter it by making sure your net influence earning is positive). The entrance to the bandit underworld is opened by listening to random rumors in Furry's Tavern. I think bandits will still fight you even if you "own" the bandit faction. Because bandits follow no rules. Each batch of automatic rifle or coilgun donations to Fenrik's Tavern reduces city control by at least 1. Coilguns are probably inefficient cost-wise to donate. Crafting automatic rifles in your Workshop (set to Manufacturing) is better but it's a long way to get to 100 standing.

4.) Around 1.5 months. Roughly.

5.) I think Great House settings is still a work-in-progress. Probably much later down the line when we come into direct conflict with the other Great Houses of Cyker, Belleme, and Teresto. For now, you can name your Great House (think Game of Thrones).

6.) There is a shrine in your backyard. You can do 3 lectures there per day, each lecture advancing the time in your game by one hour (aka you do one lecture per in-game hour). Anti-Willpower reduces Willpower by 1 if you are successful. Pro Decadence increases Corruption by 1 if you are successful. Upgrade the shrine and raise your own willpower to increase your chances. You can hold a lecture for the entire household or for your followers only.

You can assign your guys and girls as Slavemistresses and give them slaves to train. Age, battle fame, and intelligence affects your slavemistresses' effectiveness. Check the (?) near the Slavemistress job in NPC Menu ---> Jobs & Titles page 2 to see your slavemistresses' template (aka how they will train their slave trainees). You can check here how to configure your slavemistresses so they train which stat you want. . For example, a slavemistress with Respect 30+ or Malevolent trait can lower their trainee's willpower by 1 daily. Mind the max limits in the wiki. Slavemistresses cannot train a stat beyond certain values.

Here my wife's slave mistress template. She is an extensively trained warrior so she can raise a lot of stats for her trainees:
You can also raise corruption by having sex with girls in the bondage room. Each orgasm they have can raise their corruption. If they can orgasm via Oral -> Deepthroat, they gain +2 corruption. Taking someone's virginity and making them orgasm raises corruption by +5. So if you can make her orgasm three times when taking her vaginal or anal virginity, you gain +15 corruption. Low oral skill NPCs can also raise their corruption by +1 when they orgasm during oral sex.

Lastly, your House has its own ever-changing stats. You can check in Economy & Influence. Here, you can also check the (?) to see which stats affect your Household. Lower left.

The caps for stat gains from these, I mentioned here: https://f95zone.to/threads/masters-of-raana-v0-8-3-4d-grimdark.100207/post-14519135
ok thanks for the answers, they were great help.. now however I seem to have a much bigger problem... literally.. In a sense of having to fight the TANK while attacking the royal palace? I have equiped the best weapons and armor and still they 2-shot me and I do 2 dmg to the tank.. are there anti-tank weapons in the game that I am missing?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
ok thanks for the answers, they were great help.. now however I seem to have a much bigger problem... literally.. In a sense of having to fight the TANK while attacking the royal palace? I have equiped the best weapons and armor and still they 2-shot me and I do 2 dmg to the tank.. are there anti-tank weapons in the game that I am missing?
Greatswords do decent damgae to it if you have high strength. It's also helpful to reduce the soak of it's armor which you can do with plasma weapons or better a cyber cannon. Plasma reduces soak by 2, cyber by 5. It's a good idea to have hulk armor for your troops as well as health implants for everyone as well. It's not required but it's a tough fight without it. When I did it, I didn't have hulk armor and I only had 1 cyber cannon.

What I did was shoot the tank with the cyber cannon every round while everyone else took out the other stuff. So when I got to killing the tank it had like 25-30 less soak on it's armor.

This is supposed to be kind of an end game fight so you're really not supposed to be able to win without a seriously maxed out team. I did it too early IMO but I wanted to see it. It would have been a lot easier with a 2nd cyber cannon plus the stryker implant as well as hulk armor for everyone. Oh well, next time...

Last edited:

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Greatswords do decent damgae to it if you have high strength. It's also helpful to reduce the soak of it's armor which you can do with plasma weapons or better a cyber cannon. Plasma reduces soak by 2, cyber by 5. It's a good idea to have hulk armor for your troops as well as health implants for everyone as well. It's not required but it's a tough fight without it. When I did it, I didn't have hulk armor and I only had 1 cyber cannon.

What I did was shoot the tank with the cyber cannon every round while everyone else took out the other stuff. So when I got to killing the tank it had like 25-30 less soak on it's armor.

This is supposed to be kind of an end game fight so you're really not supposed to be able to win without a seriously maxed out team. I did it too early IMO but I wanted to see it. It would have been a lot easier with a 2nd cyber cannon plus the stryker implant as well as hulk armor for everyone. Oh well, next time...
where can i find the canon ?.. i have hulk armor on everyone though

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
Touch of Adonis, from the Velvet Room quest

Console command.

For chromium browsers, you just press Control + Shift + J and enter the command

SugarCube.State.active.variables.killurch = 99

Hit Enter.

Then you wait one conclude day.

Thanks for the tip

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
The mastersphere is where the shuttle goes to in the palace district. Rosita will give you a quest after you've had sex with her a few times at Fury's (requires passing a charm check).
so I did her quest and got a weird cypher but when I try to read it nothing happens

May 30, 2023
I've only come across this problem when interacting. For example, if I'm cheating off anger while I'm interacting and end the interaction, then the cheat value doesn't get saved.

However, when I'm using the cheats anywhere outside of interactions, it works fine. I just tested removing a trait, and it worked. I'm using the Automation Mod, btw.
The problem is that you discard the changes by refreshing the page.

Does not work
1. Console cheat variables
2. Press F5 / Reload page
3. Scratch head why you can't see the changes that you discarded in step 2.

Works
1. Console cheat variables
2. Click on a game button, so that the game can include the modified values into the game story.
I just tested more - neither of these seem to be the problem I was having.

However, I've just managed to successfully trigger it (I'm not using automation mod btw) by doing the following:

1. Executing the code block to refresh the world state with the cheats
2. Typing the change to the NPC I want to make
3. Immediately executing the code block from step 1 a second time.

This has allowed me to tweak a variable.

dooka58

Nov 18, 2020
I just tested more - neither of these seem to be the problem I was having.

However, I've just managed to successfully trigger it (I'm not using automation mod btw) by doing the following:
I'm glad you figured out a way to do it, but we don't have to deal with inputting the code block when using the Automation Mod. IMO, it's indispensable because it helps with navigation and repetitive tasks, which are cumbersome in the UI, and the cheat shortcuts are just a bonus.

Porrvald is onto something in that the memory value is somehow getting discarded instead of stored, but we're not refreshing though. Moreover, most modern browsers let you resubmit values and sometimes warn when discarding previous inputs. Perhaps you're right and ending interactions is like a refresh/reload, but that can't always be true since you do change values while interacting normally and not cheating. I just think the interaction function stores the values somewhere else in memory, and then it saves it to the main variable when you end that task.

It doesn't matter though, as long as we can use it.

4.50 star(s) 128 Votes