DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
Is it possible/worth it to go for the outer plot and the tavern first? It takes forever to get workshops off the ground but at least you can make them in your yard. I wanted to do a tarvern first but it takes so long to gather money when trying to clean stokke hills of bandits. And once the tavern is built, is there any chance later on we get barmaids and other jobs for it?

Last edited:

Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
How do you increase Power Value in 'New World Order' Quest? (stuck at 1214/2500). How to increase the number of fighters (Do I manually have to capture 1.2k + fighters???) Without releasing Aria I mean? I donated enough to make the balance +$30k (How much more do I need to donate?)

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Is it possible/worth it to go for the outer plot and the tavern first? It takes forever to get workshops off the ground but at least you can make them in your yard. I wanted to do a tarvern first but it takes so long to gather money when trying to clean stokke hills of bandits. And once the tavern is built, is there any chance later on we get barmaids and other jobs for it?
The external plots, without anything on them, costs more than a workshop. So, no, if you are struggling to afford a workshop, building a tavern on one of the external plots will not help you.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
How do you increase Power Value in 'New World Order' Quest? (stuck at 1214/2500). How to increase the number of fighters (Do I manually have to capture 1.2k + fighters???) Without releasing Aria I mean? I donated enough to make the balance +$30k (How much more do I need to donate?)
Donate swords and rifles.

As for fighters, yes. You can donate men from Fort Sera as well. There's an option in the rebel outpost to get men from Fort Sera but it requires Fort Sera to have at least 200 soldiers remaining. Lastly, you get their money to $600k or higher. They will spend then $300k to get 100 men.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arachnox

Melfior

Jun 6, 2018
need to max out tools as well to get tech points.
Not really. You get production points right away. Tech points start to accumulate after two tool upgrades before the final (200k) upgrade. You get points after the day end, make sure to keep it at manufacturing, dont switch to Processing unless you want to process merchandise.

torrents

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MastersOfRaana-0.8.3.4d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

berserker285714

Apr 21, 2023
I have a new question, about the Household statistics. From the wiki, I know they can affect my slaves attribute, whatever better or worse. But I still don't find how it works, I mean, is there a factor affect the chance for each slaves who will soak the point and affect its attribute? Or a just steady chance for each slaves? Of depends on how much point I have in my household?
As for the attribute, do my slaves has a max limitation getting from Household statistics? Such as the Discipline.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
I have a new question, about the Household statistics. From the wiki, I know they can affect my slaves attribute, whatever better or worse. But I still don't find how it works, I mean, is there a factor affect the chance for each slaves who will soak the point and affect its attribute? Or a just steady chance for each slaves? Of depends on how much point I have in my household?
As for the attribute, do my slaves has a max limitation getting from Household statistics? Such as the Discipline.
I am not sure how exactly it affects the NPCs though my main suspicion is it goes through them and rolls for each one, starting on the first page and ending with the last NPC on the last page.

The caps I do know.

NPC Corruption caps at 70 (high Household Corruption)
NPC Willpower caps at 70 (high Emancipation)
NPC Corruption reduction down to 10 (high Purity) and slow removal of the Malevolent trait
NPC Discipline caps at 60 (Efficiency) and can increase workaholic trait, meaning someone can gain workaholic
NPC Happiness caps at 100 and Fear can be reduced to down to 1 (high Contentment)
NPC Willpower reduced to as low as 8 and Fear increased capping at 10 (high demoralization)

TheMayflower

May 7, 2024
This is where you find the latest version of the Automation mod, which is originally based on alochas auto trainer mod.
Hi there how do I access the config to enable the reroll traits?

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Make sure Michelle is at home and in the number one slot (the one on the left at the bottom middle of the main screen). She may have to have a certain affection for you too, I don't know for sure. Then go to Manage Household and click on Adrienne's chat box and choose 'Activities' and a sex option.
I tried to do what you said but nothing happens? help?

Hurrdurrjohn

Oct 8, 2019
where can one acquire older versions of the game (specifically patch 0.8.3.3)? I need that to upgrade my save sadly, havent played since the winter

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Donate swords and rifles.

As for fighters, yes. You can donate men from Fort Sera as well. There's an option in the rebel outpost to get men from Fort Sera but it requires Fort Sera to have at least 200 soldiers remaining. Lastly, you get their money to $600k or higher. They will spend then $300k to get 100 men.
I believe you are wrong. You need to have more that 75 men in Fort Sera, not 200.

Completely sure about this. I have made it less than an hour ago.

Reactions: Seamonkey
4.50 star(s) 128 Votes