Melfior

Jun 6, 2018
Also, the "Authoritarian" politics in the News Office doens't to increase Corruption. I'm not sure if it's like that since Aria become the Chancellor, or just never increased it.
As per wiki:

• Authoritarian: Activates if Nicole's Corruption is 75+ and her WILLPOWER is below 25 or her WILLPOWER is below 5 (regardless of other attributes). Tries to increase Control and Corruption.

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
Great game. Its very immersive. I believe I have found a bug with the Ranch Master. I assigned the role to Michelle (assume same for any NPC). Then made her a follower. When I remove her as a follower, her Ranch Master role disappears but the role of Ranch Master becomes permanently disabled.

Update - I did a little more research. Smart coding (y)does not allow you to assign NPC as Follower if they are Ranch Master. The problem occurs when the NPC is assigned to a Follower Group. If you assign the NPC as the ranch master, then select the Follower Group, then the problem I described above occurs.

Last edited:

Georg

Jun 24, 2017
As per wiki:

• Authoritarian: Activates if Nicole's Corruption is 75+ and her WILLPOWER is below 25 or her WILLPOWER is below 5 (regardless of other attributes). Tries to increase Control and Corruption.
?? Yeah, I know, and you can also force it. The thing is that it wasn't increasing Corruption, so I checked the code and found out that is set so that it only increases Control. What I don't know is if there was a separated part of the code for whem Aria is Chancellor that doesn't increases Corruption with Authoritarian, or is simply en error.

4.50 star(s) 128 Votes