sipsipsap

Aug 20, 2023
I suggest you zip the html file including one with the automod and additionally attach these zip files to your post. Then report your post. I made a super short test on a old savegame. It seems to work. You had a better though process than mine. You subverted the booleans. I tried to remove the code pieces.

If this works, I may try to write a js script that can automatically edit these lines. No promises though. I have never really wrote any program in js. :D (Usually I work with VBScript in my Dayjob)
I make no promises.

First I will now start a new game with my edited html files. :)

TheMayflower

May 7, 2024
How does the automation mod work? I tried turning it on on the settings and I don't see any difference. Do I need to restart? Is it because I'm using an older version?

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
I suggest you zip the html file including one with the automod and additionally attach these zip files to your post. Then report your post. I made a super short test on a old savegame. It seems to work. You had a better though process than mine. You subverted the booleans. I tried to remove the code pieces.

If this works, I may try to write a js script that can automatically edit these lines. No promises though. I have never really wrote any program in js. :D (Usually I work with VBScript in my Dayjob)
I make no promises.

First I will now start a new game with my edited html files. :)
I'm not sure which post you are replying, but...

Javascript is bad for editing text files as browsers are very restricted on that topic, due to the love story between Internet and viruses.

VB Script basically doesn't work for editing large text files, like game_start.html. Last time I tried, it took many minutes to just read the file into a variable.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
How does the automation mod work? I tried turning it on on the settings and I don't see any difference. Do I need to restart? Is it because I'm using an older version?
I'm not aware about any version with automation mod setting in the game.

I have discussed the possibility with GrimDark some time back, but I ultimately concluded that an external installer with separate files to start with or without the mod, would make life easier for both of us.

In first post there is a link to the automation mod. There you will find a screenshot of the mod and installation instructions.

I don't recommend using it on old versions of the game, as I keep it updated for the latest version only.
(Most things would probably still work though)

Reactions: TheMayflower

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
2 NPC's quest are not progressing.

1. The Borsow Gal.
2. The Blind Hunt.

On 1 I had her in my party and went to every map including inside and outside of the city and across the river to the 4 locations over there. No new marker shows up.

On 2 it says to keep an eye on her for 2 days and its been over 2 months and still not progress.

Anyone have any ideas on both???

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
where do you find that cause I dont see that when visiting the official page or here in the f95zone
You may need to just scroll down a little ways because its right above the pics.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
2 NPC's quest are not progressing.

1. The Borsow Gal.
2. The Blind Hunt.

On 1 I had her in my party and went to every map including inside and outside of the city and across the river to the 4 locations over there. No new marker shows up.

On 2 it says to keep an eye on her for 2 days and its been over 2 months and still not progress.

Anyone have any ideas on both???
1.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.) Which part are you in exactly? She wants to access the Kymanto Laboratory? She needs to be a slave to access Kymanto Halls. I wrote a step-by-step walkthrough here.

Reactions: Fauno36

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
1.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.) Which part are you in exactly? She wants to access the Kymanto Laboratory? She needs to be a slave to access Kymanto Halls. I wrote a step-by-step walkthrough here.
Thanks for the info.

1 I will take care next time I play.

2. I got rid of her slave after getting her love up very high so that is my problem, did that before even trying to do her quest.
Can I make her a slave again???

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Thanks for the info.

1 I will take care next time I play.

2. I got rid of her slave after getting her love up very high so that is my problem, did that before even trying to do her quest.
Can I make her a slave again???
You can't enslave mercs and paragons but you can enslave anyone else I believe.

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
Are compliments based on willpower? I noticed Mae in my game has like 100 willpower and does not care for encouragement, Juno on the other hand loves it.

Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
Hi! How do you gain 'Production Points' in the Workshop?

I have Max Level 'Main Hall' and $75k level 'Tools Upgrade' and 7 workers/10 with a foreman with 84 INT and avg displine 70. But still I have Production Points AND Techpoint = 0

1723269140753.png

4.50 star(s) 128 Votes