Crel

Jun 5, 2018
Then, there's the Academy lessons, which btw are incredibly weak at slowly gaining stats.
Yeah, they're a pretty bad waste of time and money. The rate of advancement is so much worse than hands-on training by the MC that it means if you want any training or education done in anything close to a reasonable amount of time, you gotta do it yourself. It leads to a lot of micro-management and hands-on player input for everything.

It's a holdover from earlier states of the game which were much slower and whose design philosophy apparently expected players to have like 10 years on a save.

Which isn't to say they're useless. You can engineer a situation where you have positive income and stable happiness/affection with 10+ slaves in academy+riding lessons, or arena, assigned to appropriate slave masters and with like 5 applications of revital, then sit there hitting conclude day 2000 times and you'll get progress pretty quickly :p

Unfortunately the automated trainings are only good when you're working on like a dozen slaves at once (and have put so much time into a save you're rich enough to even afford that on top of all the "normal" expenditures). If you're only doing a couple slaves at any given time, manually microing everything is far and away more efficient with regards to in-game resouces and time, but the sheer amount of repetitive micro is a lot more wasteful of the actual player's time.

Last edited:

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
speaking of mostly inneffectual academy training, for Aria's quest the wiki says:

"The list below lists the required skills and stats needed for REDACTED."
  • Academics 90+
  • Administration 80+
  • Discipline 60 and 90+
  • Intelligence 60 and 90+
  • Science 90+
  • Willpower 80+
  • Perfectionist Trait
  • Workaholic Trait
So it explicitly says "required," but is all of that actually neccessary? Cause I'm not sure my character will make it another decade.

If it's not all required, does anyone have a ballpark for what the minimums really are?

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
that means they are not unique and just autogenerate randoms. Unique character do not change name after capture and addition to household
Would be nice if captured NPCs with names kept them, even if the actual character is otherwise completely randomized. It's just a little jarring to see a name in the Captured Slaves list and then process them and get something completely different

Last edited:

Golimar1991

Aug 2, 2021
This is where you find the latest version of the Automation mod, which is originally based on alochas auto trainer mod.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last updated: 2024-08-07
Hi, this is the first time I write to you, the mod is incredible, congratulations on your work. I was able to play it since the last version, but I have some doubts about it.
I am away from home and I do not have access to a PC, so I am playing on Android with awebserver.
Is there any way to install the mod using only Android?
(sorry for the Google translator).
Thanks for your work and I will cross my fingers that hopefully there is some way to try it on Android
Good luck and my best wishes.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Hi, this is the first time I write to you, the mod is incredible, congratulations on your work. I was able to play it since the last version, but I have some doubts about it.
I am away from home and I do not have access to a PC, so I am playing on Android with awebserver.
Is there any way to install the mod using only Android?
(sorry for the Google translator).
Thanks for your work and I will cross my fingers that hopefully there is some way to try it on Android
Good luck and my best wishes.
Thank you :)

In theory, it should work on any device where the game is able to run and it is also possible to do the manual mod installation.

Unfortunately, in reality, I don't even own an Android device and I have only tested that it works as expected in Google Chrome and Edge on Windows 10.

Golimar1991

Aug 2, 2021

En teoría, debería funcionar en cualquier dispositivo donde el juego pueda ejecutarse y también es posible realizar la instalación manual del mod.

Lamentablemente, en realidad ni siquiera tengo un dispositivo Android y solo he probado que funciona como se espera en Google Chrome y Edge en Windows 10.
[/CITA]
Gr

En teoría, debería funcionar en cualquier dispositivo donde el juego pueda ejecutarse y también es posible realizar la instalación manual del mod.

Lamentablemente, en realidad ni siquiera tengo un dispositivo Android y solo he probado que funciona como se espera en Google Chrome y Edge en Windows 10.
[/CITA]
Gracias por la pronta respuesta, lo agradezco. Lamentablemente no soy bueno en tecnología, espero que alguien pueda resolverlo. Soy un cavernícola en ese tema

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
speaking of mostly inneffectual academy training, for Aria's quest the wiki says:

"The list below lists the required skills and stats needed for REDACTED."
  • Academics 90+
  • Administration 80+
  • Discipline 60 and 90+
  • Intelligence 60 and 90+
  • Science 90+
  • Willpower 80+
  • Perfectionist Trait
  • Workaholic Trait
So it explicitly says "required," but is all of that actually neccessary? Cause I'm not sure my character will make it another decade.

If it's not all required, does anyone have a ballpark for what the minimums really are?
Yeah some of the skill requirements for certain NPCs are literally impossible without devoting game time measured in years, not months. So a short play through is not going to do it unless you cheat. You can get a bit of a short cut with her if you save scum her to start with workaholic since that takes a long time to grind out. Perfectionist is pretty easy to grind out so no need to start with that. The hardest to get I would say are Intelligence and Administration. You can wife her up and get her intelligence boosted taking her to the cafe but the academy is the only game in town for administration.

If you really want a challenge try training Adrianne up to take Armand's place as accountant...

Reactions: Crel

Melfior

Jun 6, 2018
Why people are so afraid of skipping days? If you have people assigned to your workshop, tavern and you got all jobs filled. Just go ahead and skip some time. Get your investments to pay off.

Golimar1991

Aug 2, 2021
¿Por qué la gente tiene tanto miedo de saltarse días? Si tienes gente asignada a tu taller, taberna y tienes todos los puestos cubiertos, simplemente sigue adelante y salta algunos días. Haz que tus inversiones rindan frutos.
[/CITA]
alguien que no esta acostumbrado a un juego tipo gestion, tiene miedo de "perder dias" y que sus npc envejezcan sin haber ganado o tener el dinero suficiente para parar la edad o siente que es una perdida de tiempo invertir su tiempo. eso es lo que pienso...tal vez deberia haber alguna forma de congelar el tiempo y no solo para el mc..

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
It's a holdover from earlier states of the game which were much slower and whose design philosophy apparently expected players to have like 10 years on a save.
A holdover from when the game only lets you hold 2 to 8 NPCs that you can homeschool to a reasonable amount of time since there's less of them. Players kept requesting more and more slots for NPCs and more NPCs. Which, hey, I like having more slots and I have difficulty deciding who to let go when I need to bring someone new in so I am not going to complain one bit about the NPC amount. Since Academy gains are capped since 0.8.3.2 though, the chances to increase could use some buffs.

EDIT: And you used to be able to get absurd stats just from your NPCs staying in the academy. Someone once showed his 400 INT Aria. I have a 201 DEX Ayden (as well as other girls at 250+ that I kept in Gymnastics class for a long long time). But that was before Academy caps. So now that it is capped, there's no longer a fear of these kinds of stats from academy chance buffs.

Would be nice if captured NPCs with names kept them, even if the actual character is otherwise completely randomized. It's just a little jarring to see a name in the Captured Slaves list and then process them and get something completely different
True.

Last edited:

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
why is donating enabled on factions that give no tangible benefit for doing so? I just made and donated like 10000 rifles to Kymanto, only to find out if was a complete and utter waste of time, money, and resources with no point in doing so.

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
why is donating enabled on factions that give no tangible benefit for doing so? I just made and donated like 10000 rifles to Kymanto, only to find out if was a complete and utter waste of time, money, and resources with no point in doing so.
1. To make it like RL political donations... ;)
2. Any benefits from religious faction donations may depend on your PC's religion.
3. True, there are unfinished paths with no "Under Construction" warning. (Maybe restore your rifle inventory via the Console?)

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Yeah IMO donations should be disabled for factions that give no benefit in return. Further confusing the issue are factions like the bandits who seem like a waste of time giving nothing in return until you reach 100 standing at which point they suddenly give you a huge amount of income. So it's not immediately apparently which factions you might be wasting your time with.

Reactions: Gato21

PrideOfVVibu

May 2, 2018
Hey there anyone. I made some scripts that change stuff in the game. Currently not playing anymore after finding out the game is doing basically anything to prevent incest. I spend multiple hours trying to edit the html file. I could either make any girl fuckable under any circumstance (bugged) or still have incest not be possible. Eventually I gave up.

But before that I wrote all these cheat scripts which may be helpful for some.

Feel free to edit and repost them. I won't do much support for them. If you want to make your own thread based on them (to develop and support them) just give me a credit and all is good.

To use them, enter them into your browser console while having loaded your game.

I don't guarantee that these will function either now or in the future!! Make saves! Not all of them are thoroughly tested! I would also strongly recommend to look at the code lines before executing any of these scripts. Not everything is documented. You can always just comment out lines that change stats by putting a // in front of them.

These are all. With these scripts you can also develop your own versions. Just test some lines. Have fun.
I just returned to play this game after quite awhile, and saw this cheat scripts on front page, so first thanks for sharing this, and I got a good news for you in case you still hoping for an incest patch here it is, I've already updated and tested it on the latest version and it works like a charm. If you need further instruction on how to apply it in case it didn't work for you, you can start a conversation with me by clicking on my profile and I'll try to help you as best as I could.

PrideOfVVibu

May 2, 2018
I just returned to play this game after quite awhile, and saw this cheat scripts on front page, so first thanks for sharing this, and I got a good news for you in case you still hoping for an incest patch here it is, I've already updated and tested it on the latest version and it works like a charm. If you need further instruction on how to apply it in case it didn't work for you, you can start a conversation with me by clicking on my profile and I'll try to help you as best as I could.
INCEST PATCH HERE FOR ANYONE WHO NEED IT ;)

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
It would be best if you do not delete the _blocksex variable. It does not matter for incest afaik.

Also, if I have a minigun for every time someone removes the younger-than-18 and kid blockers upon learning the incest code, I would have seven more miniguns, enough for two teams of followers.

Arythazin

Jul 1, 2019
Can you not capture Mordecai? Took a couple of attempts and landed a finishing whip hit with Aria, but still no capture.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
How can I increase the numbers of rebels in the Aria quest? The buttons of transfering soldier appear greyed

2024-08-09 04.55.14  a4195c9d59bd.jpg

And I have 70+ soldiers at Sera and done the official ceremony

2024-08-09 05.00.02  55e082c3301c.jpg

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
How can I increase the numbers of rebels in the Aria quest? The buttons of transfering soldier appear greyed

And I have 70+ soldiers at Sera and done the official ceremony
I think you just need more soldiers at Fort Sera before the option becomes available. I was able to pump the rebels up to 1800 soldiers the first time I met them. I haven't donated all the weapons they want yet though.

4.50 star(s) 128 Votes