j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
Really great game, it's cool to see how far the story has progressed. Just completed the main path with Aria . It's kinda crazy how the power of the enemies scales and so I couldn't complete it without using console commands to get better guns (already had the two Cyber Cannons, still wasn't enough). Combat stims seem to be broken for me and aren't available to use in combat despite having high medicine skill.

There should really be an option to do an auto capture of NPCs with content rather than killing them, for instance in Aria's mission there are a few NPCs with content you cna easily kill due to the weapons needed to hurt them. I imagine I've probably locked myself out of some questlines and content I didn't know existed because of the combat, it'd be nice to have some failsafe/debug that lets you recapture important (possibly dead) NPCs with content possibly with some cost to influence.

It'd also be nice to have an indication of which NPCs have possible questlines/rendered scenes, I know some indicators exist like when captured but having an icon/border in NPC management would be useful to know when NPCs get updated.
i think they need to have Nurse Title on to use combat stims

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
i think they need to have Nurse Title on to use combat stims
They do not need to have the Nurse title. I just tested it. I do remember reading that the number of combat tendstim uses you can do is dependent on an average or was it total of the party's medicine stat. And all of my combat guys have decent starting medicine stat.

F95 won't let me upload photos. Server error.

Reactions: j01ntr0l1a

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
After around 14 days, you can get her back to your house. You just talk to her and those events should start to trigger. I am not there yet so I cannot give more info than what I read.
Yes after 14days i got her back, but she says nothing. I don't know how to trigger it.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Yes after 14days i got her back, but she says nothing. I don't know how to trigger it.
Ah. I am still not there yet. Best advice I can give you is to make sure you are playing the latest version, 0.8.3.4d. It fixes all the currently known Chancellor Aria bugs.

To check which version you are playing, see here:

Screenshot 2024-08-06 223652.png

If it is not 0.8.3.4d, go to the MEGA download page in discord,

Screenshot 2024-08-06 223924.png

Download the html only file. Copy that start_game.html file to your current game folder and overwrite the old start_game.html file.

Screenshot 2024-08-06 223944.png

Reactions: cuchulin

Fluxable

May 17, 2024
If you don't choose the rebel story line with Aria and just train her is selling her the only thing that happens? Any follow up events aside from end of day +1000 rep event?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
If you don't choose the rebel story line with Aria and just train her is selling her the only thing that happens? Any follow up events aside from end of day +1000 rep event?
Work-in-progress. Grim has said in discord that there are planned future interactions with Aria in the Mastersphere and how you can get her back. There's also future discussions of how players who sold Aria can have alternate means of acquiring Eve Seneca and Ione Farley as runaways. No mentions of getting the girl Arizona Adler or the two guys Mayor Philip Rancour and Ohio Adler however.

dooka58

Nov 18, 2020
Hey guys, how do I install the bonus image pack, I'm dumb
Talking about the Sandman images?

Extract them into the /Mods folder like .../Master of Raana/Mods/Sandman
Then click Options (the wrench icon) in-game. Use the arrows at the top to scroll to the second page and enable "Sandman's Pics" in the Mods section.

Btw, these aren't "bonus" images. They instead replace many of the base game images.

TheMayflower

May 7, 2024
Talking about the Sandman images?

Extract them into the /Mods folder like .../Master of Raana/Mods/Sandman
Then click Options (the wrench icon) in-game. Use the arrows at the top to scroll to the second page and enable "Sandman's Pics" in the Mods section.

Btw, these aren't "bonus" images. They instead replace many of the base game images.
The image pack underneath the main download. It's just image replacer? If so thanks anyways

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Ah. I am still not there yet. Best advice I can give you is to make sure you are playing the latest version, 0.8.3.4d. It fixes all the currently known Chancellor Aria bugs.

To check which version you are playing, ...

Why should anyone downgrade his T4+ version to the public version? Lets hope someone shares the bugfix html for T4+ ...

Reactions: Thedarkdragon007

TheMayflower

May 7, 2024
Side note, is it worth it to free your slaves and keep them as unpaid servants?
Mostly concerned about workshop efficiency, since combat slaves just need high skills to ignore low willpower.

Last edited:

dooka58

Nov 18, 2020
The image pack underneath the main download. It's just image replacer? If so thanks anyways
Oh, I thought you meant the Official Mod link, which is also an image pack called Sandman.

I think the link you're talking about is for Tier 4 additional images, but when I check my /Pics directory, it seems like they're already included with the main game download. I only cross-checked a few images because the folder naming scheme is different, but I think they're already there. I suppose the link is for previous releases which didn't already include this Tier4 content.

Reactions: TheMayflower

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Why should anyone downgrade his T4+ version to the public version? Lets hope someone shares the bugfix html for T4+ ...
Outside of MoR Enhanced start and the T2+ slave acquisition, there is practically no difference between public build and T4+ build in-game. T4+ subscribers just get to test the new versions a month or a month and a half earlier and gets to vote in polls and other things to decide which future content to implement first. If you used the T4+ build to make a new account, used MoR Enhanced to give yourself 780 character creation points and access to Adonis and Superb trait, and completed the quest to get Miss Dunham, that's it. There's no point in sticking to a potentially buggier version.

Reactions: Mosthra and LizJ

Melfior

Jun 6, 2018
Outside of MoR Enhanced start and the T2+ slave acquisition, there is practically no difference between public build and T4+ build in-game. T4+ subscribers just get to test the new versions a month or a month and a half earlier and gets to vote in polls and other things to decide which future content to implement first. If you used the T4+ build to make a new account, used MoR Enhanced to give yourself 780 character creation points and access to Adonis and Superb trait, and completed the quest to get Miss Dunham, that's it. There's no point in sticking to a potentially buggier version.
Yeah, i just used T4 to make a new Enhanced start and finish T2 quest. Then i switched to public ^_^ Feels a bit cheaty with so many points, but is started on Grim difficulty, Dying world and ironman to balance it out a bit.

unknow38

May 29, 2017
omfg I was getting so irritated that I can no longer trigger orgy scene for specific character, like Aria and Juno, anymore through the new "main attraction" system while they still have orgy image. After searching this thread for answer about main attraction, people just repeat the hover tip like it is a bible without actually use the system and I have to look at the code for an answer.

Turn out dev decided to disable all old orgy scene (orgy and orgy2) then make a new set called "partyorgy" scene which currently only available for Lovisa, Rebecca, Dakota, and random AF npc id 32.

Line 318660:
<<if _mainatt is 1 or _mainatt is 2 or _mainatt is 16 or _mainatt is 32>><<set _orgpartycomp to true>><</if>>

(Nice hard code btw, surely it won't bite you in the tushy later)

Line 318915 to 318919:
<<if _orgpartycomp is true>>
[img[$imgpath + 'Av' +_mainatt +'/partyorgy.jpg']] /* comp partyorgy scene */
<<else>>
[img[$imgpath + 'AvGen/fc_party.jpg']] /* generic main att orgy scene */
<</if>>

So dev disabled all old orgy scene -> "rework" home event feature (function the same as bf btw but more button to click) -> make a new set of orgy scene called "partyorgy" -> Too lazy to make those new scene for each character -> move on to making new quest like before "rework".

Like wtf dude...Very elaborate faking busy work there...At the very least, could have make a script go through each folder and rename all old orgy scene :FacePalm: instead of hard code it for specific npc and making new set when you are too lazy to go through with it!

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019

To check which version you are playing, see here:

View attachment 3904416

If it is not 0.8.3.4d, go to the MEGA download page in discord, Mega

View attachment 3904426

Download the html only file. Copy that start_game.html file to your current game folder and overwrite the old start_game.html file.

View attachment 3904430
maybe is the version problem , i'm 8.3.4A~

dooka58

Nov 18, 2020
Turn out dev decided to disable all old orgy scene (orgy and orgy2) then make a new set called "partyorgy" scene which currently only available for Lovisa, Rebecca, Dakota, and random AF npc id 32.

So dev disabled all old orgy scene -> "rework" home event feature (function the same as bf btw but more button to click) -> make a new set of orgy scene called "partyorgy" -> Too lazy to make those new scene for each character -> move on to making new quest like before "rework".
Not gonna lie, I've been playing this run for 180+ in-game days, on and off over the course of 2 IRL years, and I never once seen an orgy (or lesbian content). The home Arrange Event always says, "You can only arrange an event between 4pm and 8pm." That's around the same time most of my characters are off doing horseriding to maintain happiness and get influence.

Moreover, the "main event" and "floor crawler" designations seem to have strong stat requirements (i.e. high corruption, low willpower) and it has potentially strong negative effects. From a gameplay mechanics standpoint, I don't never saw the need to use it; the rewards are abysmal (a few points of happiness or practically nothing). The only reason I think it's used, is for roleplay reasons or just to see the scenes once. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Meanwhile, I've done many pool parties at the gazebo because there aren't as strict time and stat requirements, and the rewards are just as good (+5 happiness, +1 affection on every participant) with no negatives. It's a bit annoying having to goto the yard, then the gazebo to activate it; when thematically, it's the same thing as an event. It similar to how there's so many education options, but they're all spread around the UI (e.g. you can 'lecture' at both the Shrine and Gazebo, but they're different functions, and that's also different from giving a private lesson. Then, there's the Academy lessons, which btw are incredibly weak at slowly gaining stats. Plus, there's training).

I like that this game has so many options, but due to how you interact with the interface, with many nested functions deep into menus, I constantly get the feeling I'm missing something. Without the automation mod, it would be even worse. The fact is, I am still missing a lot, and often forgetting to do things, even though I've been playing for quite a while.

4.50 star(s) 128 Votes