Melfior

Jun 6, 2018
Can you not capture Mordecai? Took a couple of attempts and landed a finishing whip hit with Aria, but still no capture.
Some enemies are hardcoded to not being capturable. If you can't get them unconscious (especially with a whip), means they cannot be captured.

dooka58

Nov 18, 2020
What are grid keys for? I think i missed that in my previous playthrough.
I'm wondering that too. IIRC, the flavor text makes it sound like you get access to stuff, but all the wiki says is that it slightly increases your hacking score by a measly +4. Each lock level is like 20-30 hacking ability points, so it's barely going to affect it, especially since I've only come across one Grid Key so far.

Arythazin

Jul 1, 2019
Some enemies are hardcoded to not being capturable. If you can't get them unconscious (especially with a whip), means they cannot be captured.
Damn that's a shame. Especially since I saw the 'legendary NPC' tag on the mayor/daughter which I captured earlier. And even that Ohio dude was capturable. A shame.

limlex

Jun 6, 2024
Hey a file of mine where I edited a few stats isnt loading I get this error. Can someone tell me where I went wrong with it?

rugburn

Sep 16, 2018
So I finished Aria's quest and she's now chancellor. Mentioned in the changelog is a quest chain that occurs after she's taken the throne. Does this quest pop up in your book? After waiting two weeks in game I decided to move her back to my household and so far aside from some dialogue about a statue she made for me and one about needing to head back to the palace to deal with church affairs, I haven't gotten a quest that's started. Unless these events I just described are part of the quest?

Edit: Apparently this is part of the quest, can anyone confirm it's one of those where it doesn't pop up in your notebook?

Melfior

Jun 6, 2018
Damn that's a shame. Especially since I saw the 'legendary NPC' tag on the mayor/daughter which I captured earlier. And even that Ohio dude was capturable. A shame.

Here are all NPC you can get in the game (apart from generic).

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
How can I increase the numbers of rebels in the Aria quest? The buttons of transfering soldier appear greyed

And I have 70+ soldiers at Sera and done the official ceremony
Major Valkess needs to keep at least 200 men in the fort.

If you are drowning in cash, give them $600k or more. At $600k or so, they will spend $300k in a push for power (+100 troops). The Rebels do not seem to want to spend $300k if their money is at $300k so it has to be more.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Been a while since I've played so please correct me if I'm wrong, but that's a lot of small nerfs scattered throughout the game in the changelog for this version isn't it?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Been a while since I've played so please correct me if I'm wrong, but that's a lot of small nerfs scattered throughout the game in the changelog for this version isn't it?
Eh? I don't really see it. The main nerf for this version is probably:
  • [NPC] Tuned down the chance of increasing Survival for NPCs during hunting trips (from 100% to 25%).
The real nerfs happened in 0.8.3.2 and 0.8.3.3.

Last edited:

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Eh? I don't really see it. The main nerf for this version is probably:
  • [NPC] Tuned down the chance of increasing Survival for NPCs during hunting trips (from 100% to 25%).
The real nerfs happened in 0.8.3.2 and 0.8.3.3.
Ah rip then. So the version to have extra "fun" was 8.3.1? All of the old DL links in the thread I found point to the current version so... :LUL:

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
I think you just need more soldiers at Fort Sera before the option becomes available. I was able to pump the rebels up to 1800 soldiers the first time I met them. I haven't donated all the weapons they want yet though.
Major Valkess needs to keep at least 200 men in the fort.

If you are drowning in cash, give them $600k or more. At $600k or so, they will spend $300k in a push for power (+100 troops). The Rebels do not seem to want to spend $300k if their money is at $300k so it has to be more.
Damm, that´s a lot of grinding!

You need to raise the rebels from 1200 to 1800 and Fort serra from 20 to 200 so we are talking about 750 soldiers.That´s chaffing 200 red mushrooms....

At this point freeing Aria start to make some sense. It´s made from the action screen? Anyone remember what bonus you get (or where you can check it out? IRRR it´s +2 soldiers/day and something about +25 power/day

limlex

Jun 6, 2024
How do you reset the cum build upbar during sex so you can continue fucking a character? Is there a sugarcube code for that?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Damm, that´s a lot of grinding!

You need to raise the rebels from 1200 to 1800 and Fort serra from 20 to 200 so we are talking about 750 soldiers.That´s chaffing 200 red mushrooms....

At this point freeing Aria start to make some sense. It´s made from the action screen? Anyone remember what bonus you get (or where you can check it out? IRRR it´s +2 soldiers/day and something about +25 power/day
The power is actually a lot harder IMO. I have 3 workshops running and that's still a lot of output for them. I decided to make the Bandits a vassal first and that took awhile.

4.50 star(s) 128 Votes