whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
Does anyone know how you find out Felix's hopes n dreams? I just lose affection each time. Not on the wiki and searched on here but didn't see it.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
ok thanks for the answers, they were great help.. now however I seem to have a much bigger problem... literally.. In a sense of having to fight the TANK while attacking the royal palace? I have equiped the best weapons and armor and still they 2-shot me and I do 2 dmg to the tank.. are there anti-tank weapons in the game that I am missing?
I took care of that tank by doing powerstrikes with greatswords with my extremely high strength and 150 melee stat herculean males in HULC armor.

Cybercannon will help a lot.

Having both Master traits (Master of War and Master Tactician) will help immensely.

You can check if you have these traits by going to your profile and clicking this <> button.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

so I did her quest and got a weird cypher but when I try to read it nothing happens
There are two parts to it. The second part is from the quest in Divine Juices located in Watery Eyes. It's the 150 socialization point quest. You would need to socialize and do stuff in Divine Juices to raise your socialization points to unlock that quest. After you completed it, you will get a second cipher. You can then view it in your Library and it will do an intelligence check (75 intelligence at least, I think) to decipher the text. Then you can go toStokke Hills. There is a small grey square there, in the right-side general area. That is the statue they meant.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Melfior

Jun 6, 2018
Is there any goal (apart from money) to complete Hunt Research missions? It's such a pain to train some attributes for measly 100k+ that i can make in a couple of days with my workshops.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Is there any goal (apart from money) to complete Hunt Research missions? It's such a pain to train some attributes for measly 100k+ that i can make in a couple of days with my workshops.
Right now the only reward is money. Personally, I think the reward should be something more like the Touch of Adonis perk. Ideally I would want something that starts off weak and upgrades with each girl you complete. No idea if there are any plans to tweak those quests or the Dockgraves ones though.

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
Right now the only reward is money. Personally, I think the reward should be something more like the Touch of Adonis perk. Ideally I would want something that starts off weak and upgrades with each girl you complete. No idea if there are any plans to tweak those quests or the Dockgraves ones though.
that might be op if it gave perks , i think its something to do for the late game personally , so u have something to do

deserterblue

Mar 31, 2020
SugarCube.State.variables.
yeah so i identified this one slave being av100 in the codes, and acrobatics is labeled as "acro". So to cheat her acro value it should be "SugarCube.State.active.variables.av100.acro" right? it's giving me an error for it however
"VM41346:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set properties of undefined (setting 'acro')"

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
yeah so i identified this one slave being av100 in the codes, and acrobatics is labeled as "acro". So to cheat her acro value it should be "SugarCube.State.active.variables.av100.acro" right? it's giving me an error for it however
"VM41346:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set properties of undefined (setting 'acro')"
You are missing .npc.av100

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
that might be op if it gave perks , i think its something to do for the late game personally , so u have something to do
Doesn't have to be a strong perk. Touch of Adonis for instance is just something that makes bondage more effective and makes the Vanilla trait a little less annoying. In any case my point was just that a non monetary reward would be better IMO. I can make way more money ramping up my workshops and investments than I can from the Hunt Research or Dockgraves girl quests so the only real reason to do them is just if you want to complete everything just because. From an ROI standpoint you're better off doing something else.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Anyone notice that influence gains and reduction of attention whore meter isn't being applied at the conclusion of some chill and dining events ? Is that a known issue being worked on?

Edit: Fixed it myself.

Last edited:

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
I've been stuck on 79 willpower for so long man, trying to get the master trait. Anyone know some good ways to improve willpower that isn't atheism or the morning BJ cause these two just haven't been doing it for me.

limlex

Jun 6, 2024
Is there a way to force michelles dinner quest to trigger using sugarcube? I have had dinner like 40 times and nothing she hhas undying affection and 0 willpower

4.50 star(s) 128 Votes