Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
As far as I know the only frame that has different training caps anyway is Herculean which can't be obtained by anyone who doesn't start off with it. So you can potentially shift an NPC's frame by 1 category if you want to but it doesn't really have any effect from a stat/game play perspective.
Ah, I didn't know that it was only herculean that changed the caps. Fair enough then, thanks for the correction.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
This is precisely where I'm at. Good to know Evercock is the way to go. I've got half a mil already from hunting. Decided I would marry Loren and spend early game building up my MC and his first chosen companions. Would you happen to know if I can get implants for my party members? I'd love to get the eye and health implants for them at least. Got the savant ranged guy but his health is poop.
If you go to a Household member's 'Action' tab you can get Doctor's Hall implants. Note the NPC Health Implant is at the bottom, the PC one will be greyed out.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Lol, I'm not giving her 1000$ for 2 affection. I guess i'll just compliment her intelligence every other day...
With the expanded morning BJ scene, an easy solution to this would be to give her enough attention to get her to where she'll agree to morning BJs and then turn those on and that will be enough to counteract the affection loss from not paying her an allowance.

Melfior

Jun 6, 2018
With the expanded morning BJ scene, an easy solution to this would be to give her enough attention to get her to where she'll agree to morning BJs and then turn those on and that will be enough to counteract the affection loss from not paying her an allowance.
Aw, it's not public yet

chaosiv

May 23, 2020
If you mean max health based on toughness then yeah it's out of date. Health is based on strength and stamina now. Toughness is no longer a thing.
there's still an effect based on 0834d

herculean

1.jpg

curvy/well-built

2.jpg

Last edited:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
well shit I need to stop fattening up my fighters then
Petite body types have roll penalties training strength. Well-built body types or lower have minor penalties in training strength. Muscular girls, the final girl body type, do not have these penalties but strength training is still capped at 120 to 130 depending on body type. These girls do have penalty training dexterity.

Arguably, there is an advantage to petite girls since they can still improve their dexterity beyond the supposed cap via training in the dojo in the current version, although you might need some reroll (Control+R or F5) to see a success. Very high Dexterity (300+ according to nouseforaname3) can make them almost always dodge melee attacks and might dodge some low accuracy range weapons. They might not have an easy time dodging cybercannons, plasma rifles, miniguns, and coilguns though, especially from skilled enemies.

So petite girls will have slightly lower health but can dodge several attacks, but the ones that can hit them will hurt them.

Here's an example of petite girls gaining high dex. Ignore their STR gains, that's from the 0.8.3.1 pre-nerfed Academy gymnastics class having uncapped STR gain.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
there's still an effect based on 0834d

herculean

View attachment 3936259

curvy/well-built

View attachment 3936260
There might be a small difference based on frame but it's mostly just (strength + stamina)/2. If I compare Connor to Truls for instance, Truls would only have 5 points more health if Connor had exactly the same strength and stamina. Herculean frame can train to 130 strength and stamina though. Other frames only go to 120. Cassius is a special case and can randomly start with way beyond the caps. I have seen him with as much as 214 strength before and as low as less than 130.

onenf

Aug 26, 2016
If you fail the Charm check at the palace do you still get to recruit Arizona Adler?
the charm check during stealing the launch codes has no impact on capturing Arizona during the palace attack
and she starts at venomous in affection after you capture her

onenf

Aug 26, 2016
daaamn so all the random slaves I brought from the markets have their own story and are not some randomly generated pixels? holy shit.. so I have a fav of mine.. her name is TILDE, I hope she gets her own story..
Tilde is one of those names reserved for SKANDI LOOKING GIRLS

I know what you mean, some of those 'randoms' are the hottest chicks in the game. Probably because Grim got better at rendering as he did more of it and the randoms were generally the last girls he did. That statuesque dirty blonde with the lovely toast tan and light tattoos is probably my favorite girl in the game and she doesn't even get the basic random render package.

Sigh.

But I've got two of her!
Is it one of these?

102:
edu_good 102.png

107:
edu_good 107.png

128:
edu_good 128.png

156:
edu_good 156.png

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
how the hell do you deal with the APC xD

lol, Aria keeps refusing marriage after the rebel quest line

Last edited:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
how can I stop people from quitting?
It's often the perverted guy mercs/servants (so Armand, Ansel, and Bud). You might need to assign floor crawlers and let them use floor crawlers. Toggle the "not allowed" option for floor crawlers for everyone else if you do not want your floor crawler to have too much wear too quickly. The alternative is to raise their affection high. I do not have floor crawlers but Armand, Ansel, and Bud are not quitting. Hold pool parties. Assign them as followers, arrange dinner events with them (you can arrange one between 4pm to 8pm) with maids assigned. Hit socialize, hit joke.

Smashthatazz

Apr 4, 2022
Hello I'm new to this game. My question is how to do bondage? I have no idea what to do in the training room. Like train slave girls and corrupt them.

I already read the wiki but didn't understand anything. The wiki must be outdated.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Hello I'm new to this game. My question is how to do bondage? I have no idea what to do in the training room. Like train slave girls and corrupt them.

I already read the wiki but didn't understand anything. The wiki must be outdated.
You might want to train your bondage and flagellation stat first or you whipping them will just cause them to hate you. It can still raise Fear if a high Fear playstyle is your goal. It has some distinct advantages and disadvantages.

Ways to train those stats include the Velvet Room in Dockgraves (need a certain influence level to access) and whipping and fucking Casey (or Freya or Ellie if you want, although they do not like the abuse). You can raise both bondage and flagellation up to a cap of 70 there all the while slowly earning affection from the Madame of the Velvet Room to trigger a quest to get a Bondage-related item, the Touch of Adonis, that helps you in the training room. You can then practice in your own training room with your girls. The flagellation cap is 120 in your own training room. You can also buy BDSM books and take a course in Devious Tools. These increases are uncapped.

Raising corruption in the training room involves getting a girl to orgasm using the various options you can perform. You can monitor her Arousal. The higher it is, the closer she is. She can orgasm via whipping or dungeon sex or toys. You have to buy some of the tools from Devious Tools in Whitehaven. There's no specific renders for each action yet (like inserting a buttplug) for most girls. The renders displayed may just be her tied up, face contorted in pain or pleasure.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
how can I stop people from quitting?
How are you getting to where people are quitting? I have literally never seen that happen.

My guess would be maybe you have failed to upgrade your house so your people are just getting increasingly pissed off about living in a shit hole? A gazebo upgraded with a pool is the easiest way to fix the issue. Just start throwing pool parties and everyone will love you.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
It'd be a nice difference if it were possible to have TS (female with male genitals) & Herm (female with both genitals) options for MC. That'd definitely be an interesting change to the game, not to mention it'd make it possible to romance male NPCs without it turning gay (I have no problem if others like gay content, but it's not for me). Just an idea.

4.50 star(s) 128 Votes