Georg

Jun 24, 2017
damn man how long did it take for you to get those stats so high
I cheated to see what happened on a separated save. On my official one I had Aria in Admin & Domestics Course for a long while, and now she is in the Hystory & Antropology Course for the Int, later on I'll put her as a Maid for the Workaholic trait and so on.

Reactions: Seamonkey

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
Yeah, a high stat Aria with the right traits is certainly achievable, just a pain in the ass to do. A lot of passing days just waiting for stat increases from the academy. In my save where I finished her questline I was around day 2000 when I finished it. Probably could be done a lot quicker if you optimise...like at all, but I didn't but it can be done.
Its why I am looking forward to admin being something you can homeschool, it was such a pain in the ass waiting for that one to go up.

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
I'd like to see the ability to homeschool ANY trait or skill, possibly by hiring or finding the right teacher and then assigning household members to them. The bare bones of this are already there so I'm hopeful. :cool:

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
I'm missing the reverse option to let slaves teach skills to mc.

Boris Shcherbina : Tell me how a nuclear reactor works, or I'll have one of these soldiers throw you out of the helicopter.
Boris Shcherbina : Good. I know how a nuclear reactor works. Now I don't need you.

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
I'd like to see the ability to homeschool ANY trait or skill, possibly by hiring or finding the right teacher and then assigning household members to them. The bare bones of this are already there so I'm hopeful. :cool:
Perhaps enslave Tuner Jackson, pay him huge allowance and let him teach some of your slaves performance & dancing.
Did that and earned millions with my performer driven taverns. One of the highest returns on investment ever, methinks.

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Yeah, a high stat Aria with the right traits is certainly achievable, just a pain in the ass to do. A lot of passing days just waiting for stat increases from the academy. In my save where I finished her questline I was around day 2000 when I finished it. Probably could be done a lot quicker if you optimise...like at all, but I didn't but it can be done.
Its why I am looking forward to admin being something you can homeschool, it was such a pain in the ass waiting for that one to go up.
Unless you're prepared to play a really long game I would recommend save scumming workaholic on her. That takes forever to grind out. Perfectionist is comparably a lot easier.

Reactions: Seamonkey

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
Unless you're prepared to play a really long game I would recommend save scumming workaholic on her. That takes forever to grind out. Perfectionist is comparably a lot easier.
Yeah, workaholic is definitely the harder of the two to get. I will definitely keep that in mind in future runs.

Haamster

Jul 11, 2020
teaching at the academy used to make it so that when you stopped teaching for a month, you'd take a hit to influence. Is that no longer the case? (I don't see it anywhere on the wiki)

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Some traits are kinda hard to justify as anything other than what an NPC is born as. Extroverted for example unless you go into the route of sufficiently advanced genetic engineering. Maybe in the future that will be possible once a player gets closer access to the Mastersphere laboratories and resources (either as a close ally of Mordecai in a sell Aria route or as a close ally of Aria in the rebel route).

I'm missing the reverse option to let slaves teach skills to mc.
It's a thing with your wife's intelligence. I think in theory your cafe visits with your wife can raise your intelligence past intended caps if your wife manages to get much higher intelligence herself.

I wish my MC could passively learn some Melee and Ranged Combat skills from my quartermaster provided my quartermaster has higher Melee/Ranged than me.

Melfior

Jun 6, 2018
I cheated to see what happened on a separated save. On my official one I had Aria in Admin & Domestics Course for a long while, and now she is in the Hystory & Antropology Course for the Int, later on I'll put her as a Maid for the Workaholic trait and so on.
I believe she refuses to be a maid if you released her once

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I think in theory your cafe visits with your wife can raise your intelligence past intended caps if your wife manages to get much higher intelligence herself.
I haven't tried recently with a girl who has more than 100 intelligence but it seemed like it capped at 100 for both MC and Talika when I wifed her up and spent some time there with her. I think it used to go higher.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Georg

Jun 24, 2017
Is it possible to max your standing with the Orphanage and Toshi's Garden?? If so, how?? I'm stuck at 43 with the former and 86 with the latter, and both have all upgrades already.

Melfior

Jun 6, 2018
Is it possible to max your standing with the Orphanage and Toshi's Garden?? If so, how?? I'm stuck at 43 with the former and 86 with the latter, and both have all upgrades already.
I dont think so, the only boost was through upgrades only.

Phoohpo

Aug 6, 2024
hi guys. is there a command to knock out animals? like to have them as slaves. they count as a slave too, arent?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
I haven't tried recently with a girl who has more than 100 intelligence but it seemed like it capped at 100 for both MC and Talika when I wifed her up and spent some time there with her. I think it used to go higher.
I am not sure if Grim capped it in 0.8.3.5 but it's working currently in the public release version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hi guys. is there a command to knock out animals? like to have them as slaves. they count as a slave too, arent?
Not yet, no. Animals cannot be captured.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Just some words about Aria stats as Chancellor. Per wiki

The list below lists the required skills and stats needed for Aria to be a great Chancellor.

• Academics 90+
  • Administration 80+
  • Discipline 60 and 90+
  • Intelligence 60 and 90+
  • Science 90+
  • Willpower 80+
  • Perfectionist Trait
  • Workaholic Trait
I must say that This seems to me a bit of an overstatement. Sure, if Aria have all of this, she will be a mix of Caesar Augustus, Bismarck, Lincoln, Kemal Ataturk and Churchill (but with tits:p). But you don´t need this to make of her a pretty decent Chancellor.

In my run, she is not workalcoholic, she is not perfectionist, her intelligence it´s above 60 but below 90 and her Admin it´s 38, and so far all the Chancellor events (but one?) have gone quite right. Things seem to run quite decently for the new republic with a suboptimal Aria.

Last edited:

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Just some words about Aria stats as Chancellor. Per wiki

I must say that This seems to me a bit of an overstatement. Sure, if Aria have all of this, she will be a mix of Caesar Augustus, Bismarck, Lincoln, Kemal Ataturk and Churchill (but with tits:p). But you don´t need this to make of her a pretty decent Chancellor.

In my run, she is not workalcoholic, she is not perfectionist, her intelligence it´s above 60 but below 90 and her Admin it´s 38, and so far all the Chancellor events (but one?) have gone quite right. Things seem to run quite decently for the new republic with a suboptimal Aria.
What happens if she is a broken corrupted slut? She is usually corruption 100 in my games.

4.50 star(s) 128 Votes