zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
Version 0.8.3.5 has been released to all tiers!

Full changelog .

Download links can be found in OP.

And here's a preview of Tori Helm - 0836's figurehead!

Tori is the last true story NPC of MoR 1, which means she'll have all extra frameworks enabled when 0836 goes live (dinner, morning BJs, inspect pics, special wardrobe pics, shower, etc).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Too old for me

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Is there a formula for max profit? There are several roles that you can fit (Hostess, Waitress, Busboy, Bouncer) or you can just put 10 performers and that's it? :D I know bouncers reduce chaos rating
I am not aware of such a formula, nor any max profit either. During my short time with taverns the high sky seemed to be the limit. (Number one reason to my great interest towards taverns in the first place. Making right choices I could receive astonishing results.)
There are other nice points that IMO defend tavern keeping in contrast with workshops, but there are some disadvantages too, methinks. In my quite limited experience there was no amusing chaos that I so expected. Everything went pretty smooth and money flowed in to my household in torrents - until I tried to let Kelly Mc'Tiernan (the urching girl with her own agenda) work in my tavern as waitress or something. (Barkeep has the choice with workers position, and he/she always picks the most profitable job for any given tavern worker) With Kelly there the business stopped like it had suddenly met a heavy brick wall. What actually happened, I do not know and as you can easily guess, I hastily let Kelly go and run the RRC to a certain church and the reverend there. The business recovered overnight, no problem, but the thing left me wondering.

Bouncers reduce chaos rating, you say. I have read about the same thing, IIRC, just not been able to prove it in my taverns and probably never will. I stopped tavern keeping in my current game-effort mostly for game-play reasons. I took on other hobbies and didn't actually anymore need those pitifully few daily millions from taverns. :)

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I am not aware of such a formula, nor any max profit either. During my short time with taverns the high sky seemed to be the limit. (Number one reason to my great interest towards taverns in the first place. Making right choices I could receive astonishing results.)
There are other nice points that IMO defend tavern keeping in contrast with workshops, but there are some disadvantages too, methinks. In my quite limited experience there was no amusing chaos that I so expected. Everything went pretty smooth and money flowed in to my household in torrents - until I tried to let Kelly Mc'Tiernan (the urching girl with her own agenda) work in my tavern as waitress or something. (Barkeep has the choice with workers position, and he/she always picks the most profitable job for any given tavern worker) With Kelly there the business stopped like it had suddenly met a heavy brick wall. What actually happened, I do not know and as you can easily guess, I hastily let Kelly go and run the RRC to a certain church and the reverend there. The business recovered overnight, no problem, but the thing left me wondering.

Bouncers reduce chaos rating, you say. I have read about the same thing, IIRC, just not been able to prove it in my taverns and probably never will. I stopped tavern keeping in my current game-effort mostly for game-play reasons. I took on other hobbies and didn't actually anymore need those pitifully few daily millions from taverns. :)
I think for taverns, the number of people you have working there matters but not what they do or how good they are at it. Reputation determines the base income you can get from it and then that gets magnified dramatically if you have goldwalkers assigned to it as well (prostitutes). At max rep you get somewhere around $1500 a day per tavern without gold walkers and potentially several thousand more with gold walkers.

Reactions: j01ntr0l1a

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022

what khumak said is correct , i make around $4.5k - $4.9k a day from one tavern , two taverns would just mess up your 1st tavern income too much imo

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
The kids age mod does not work... they stay at the age of 9. Has someone a fix for that?
It works fine for me.

Birthday in 85 days then the next day it's birthday in 76 days. Once it reaches 0, she will hit 16 years old and then set her agedays back to 360(?). I did use the Age+1 option in the actions tab to get her to 14 initially, but I used the accelerated aging now to keep her weight in line with her age instead of being terribly underweight (flavor reasons, that text has no actual in-game effect afaik).

Screenshot 2024-08-31 121430.png Screenshot 2024-08-31 121517.png

Last edited:
Reactions: tsap

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
I think for taverns, the number of people you have working there matters but not what they do or how good they are at it.
So, I take it you haven't tried any Lezlie Winnipeg-class (or higher)-level performers in your taverns - and yet you somehow seem to know their skills aren't of any importance? :)

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
So, I take it you haven't tried any Lezlie Winnipeg-class (or higher)-level performers in your taverns - and yet you somehow seem to know their skills aren't of any importance? :)
u only get a negative money coming in if u have like its ether less than 3 or at 3 or less, goldwalkers are the real money if u want your money to go higher assign them to goldwalker tavern job if u have like 4 people already working the regular tavern jobs for more cash

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
before it used to be u could only have 1 person working there and still get your income in with no penalties , that was changed about a month ago to at least a minimum of 4 have to work there and u need a barkeeper to get money coming in now too as well that also before wasnt needed but got changed

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
Clemency and khumak were in those tavern convos about a month ago(prolly longer than that) myself included talking about taverns in discord and us trading information led to some tavern changes thats why he said that because we talked about the income and the amount of people working there /type of job/money coming in changes type of stuff a while bacc

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Clemency and khumak were in those tavern convos about a month ago(prolly longer than that) myself included talking about taverns in discord and us trading information led to some tavern changes thats why he said that because we talked about the income and the amount of people working there /type of job/money coming in changes type of stuff a while bacc
Ah... appealing to authorities. (WOW!)
Now I see where you are coming from! There could be worse people to discuss with than Khumak and especially Clemency - I myself, for instance. I bow deep to Clemency and love to read his comments, so I must now withdraw my pointless arguments. I must have been just dreaming that I could earn millions in my own game without even one single goldwalker in my performer-driven taverns. You are SOOoooo right. No more need to keep correcting me, especially when I am trying to address other folks, not you at all.

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
Ah... appealing to authorities. (WOW!)
Now I see where you are coming from! There could be worse people to discuss with than Khumak and especially Clemency - I myself, for instance. I bow deep to Clemency and love to read his comments, so I must now withdraw my pointless arguments. I must have been just dreaming that I could earn millions in my own game without even one single goldwalker in my performer-driven taverns. You are SOOoooo right. No more need to keep correcting me, especially when I am trying to address other folks, not you at all.
i dunno what ur talkin about ,i been playing MoR since 2021 and am very active on discord, no need to get upset i only said them because im cool with Clemency and khumak so i dunno were 'authorities' is coming from and i only said just what it was lol,it never was a argument in the 1st place its just a (hopefully) productive/informative discussion nothing more

Reactions: tsap

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
When can we buy the girls from divine juices and the ones from the dockgrave i want to teach her dominance, or maybe some new

quests to get them maybe fight some boss to get them

1725085061710.jpeg

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fauno36

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
i dunno what ur talkin about ,i been playing MoR since 2021 and am very active on discord, no need to get upset i only said them because im cool with Clemency and khumak so i dunno were 'authorities' is coming from and i only said just what it was lol,it never was a argument in the 1st place its just a (hopefully) productive/informative discussion nothing more
Thanks for your kind answer - and I wasn't even thinking about getting upset any time soon. Rather I planned to get slightly amused or something like that. Authorities came from your mentioning two well-known writers that even I immediately recognized, though I have lately tried my best to not frequent discord. (I was once kicked off from there after I left one single smiley in a very nice discussion. After that I was again closed off - perhaps for not taking part in any discussion for several months - so I got a feeling it is probably not my stage there, lol)

I have played this fine game from 2019 IIRC, destroyed one quite good gaming mouse in the process and bought half a dozen cheapest available retail mice just to keep clicking on.

For me to write anything on this site is - apart from usually being a mistake - an effort to keep up at least some knowledge of vocabulary that once was pretty familiar to me. Unfortunately I write nowadays trough a serious language barrier and that (along with my disagreeable personality, of course) might be the reason why I might occasionally come trough as a total idiot! Well, we aren't perfect, I know. There are still short times I might sound more or less reasonable. I hope this was one of those.

Thanks again for answering and understanding this old fool. *genuine smile*

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: j01ntr0l1a

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
When can we buy the girls from divine juices and the ones from the dockgrave i want to teach her dominance, or maybe some new

quests to get them maybe fight some boss to get them

View attachment 3984986
that ones pretty WIP right now Grim has a bunch of other stuff that take prio atm Av1 (cough* cough*) and Av42 and just the upcoming 8.3.6 patch is gunna be pretty huge u can go to the discord and see what he has planned even further in the Masters of Ranna > Progress list section 4th down from the #general discussion channel

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
Thanks for your kind answer - and I wasn't even thinking about getting upset any time soon. Rather I planned to get slightly amused or something like that. Authorities came from your mentioning two well-known writers that even I immediately recognized, though I have lately tried my best to not frequent discord. (I was once kicked off from there after I left one single smiley in a very nice discussion. After that I was again closed off - perhaps for not taking part in any discussion for several months - so I got a feeling it is probably not my stage there, lol)

I have played this fine game from 2019 IIRC, destroyed one quite good gaming mouse in the process and bought half a dozen cheapest available retail mice just to keep clicking on.

For me to write anything on this site is - apart from usually being a mistake - an effort to keep up at least some knowledge of vocabulary that once was pretty familiar to me. Unfortunately I write nowadays trough a serious language barrier and that (along with my disagreeable personality, of course) might be the reason why I might occasionally come trough as a total idiot! Well, we aren't perfect, I know. There are still short times I might sound more or less reasonable. I hope this was one of those.

Thanks again for answering and understanding this old fool. *genuine smile*
haha all good!! no worries!!

4.50 star(s) 128 Votes