Georg

Jun 24, 2017
Thanks for the response. Any concrete way to stop her from banging randos though?
If her corruption isn't that high, she wouldn't. I haven't really seen her high corruption events, as I at most had her at 50 for a few days, before reloading and sending her with less corruption. As much as I understand, she doesn't really sleeps around if her corruption isn't 50+, as that when her high corruption events begin to trigger, with there being some others that activate from 39+, below that, she shouldn't have any corruption events herself. You could also lower Ikaanos's corruption, and keep it around/below 50. Lastly, the only event that made me think that she sleeps around is the one where she isn't present because of "sleeping on the house of one her mercenaries" when a Chancellor event is supposed to trigger, but that event actually only tiggers if she's on your house, so it actually refers to MC's house.

Reactions: Xythurr

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
If her corruption isn't that high, she wouldn't. I haven't really seen her high corruption events, as I at most had her at 50 for a few days, before reloading and sending her with less corruption. As much as I understand, she doesn't really sleeps around if her corruption isn't 50+, as that when her high corruption events begin to trigger, with there being some others that activate from 39+, below that, she shouldn't have any corruption events herself. You could also lower Ikaanos's corruption, and keep it around/below 50. Lastly, the only event that made me think that she sleeps around is the one where she isn't present because of "sleeping on the house of one her mercenaries" when a Chancellor event is supposed to trigger, but that event actually only tiggers if she's on your house, so it actually refers to MC's house.
Do you mean sleeping (in) the house of her mercenaries? Thanks for the info!

lexlexx

Mar 10, 2018
Hey guys how do i add traits for the MC to a game in progress with either the online save editor or the console? wanting to add wealthy and inheritance

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
shes on the Mastersphere in the Palace District when u take the shuttle there u have to sleep there and talk to her every day for around 3-4 days or so and rent a room on the Mastersphere to stay up there, u dont need to start New World Order quest to start it , New World Order quest is Public already, any new stuff for tier 4+ comes out in a week and a half or so which will be 8.3.6 for tier 4+ possibly by next friday or a while later depending on Grims workload/schedule

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: str8up

Senormostaza

Oct 20, 2017
Just out of curiosity, why do some pics get replaced every once in a while like Lovisa in this version? It's certainly not because of visual fidelity from some of the pics I'm comparing. Is GD just unhappy with some of them?
In most cases they just seem like lateral changes. Sometimes they're better, sometimes I like the older ones more.
I kinda wish they were just additive in some cases instead of replacements.

Other than that, man this game just keeps getting better. I don't think there's any other developer working at this pace.
Straight up spoiled by these patches.

beefenstein

Jan 29, 2019
WTF IS with this game? I have 85 manipulate, and it doesn't matter what the stats of the girl are, all my rolls fail 95% of the time.

For example, when I get a message to the effect of "Rolled 97, result -89", it'd be nice if the game told me where the penalties for the roll came from.

Last edited:

Creator13

Starting developer
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2023
Can you give me a hint, how should I play? I do not have money, slaves are not happy and not obey. How to I train slaves? What should I aim for? How to earn money. Make slave work doesn´t earn enough.
Thx

Melfior

Jun 6, 2018
Can you give me a hint, how should I play? I do not have money, slaves are not happy and not obey. How to I train slaves? What should I aim for? How to earn money. Make slave work doesn´t earn enough.
Thx
Hi! Start with reading some guides from the wiki:
Let me know if you have specific questions you couldn't find covered in there. But as for the way to play the game it is up to you. You can be a rude dominant boss manipulating and torturing everybody or you can be like a loving partner, caring for and developing your household members.

Reactions: Fauno36

Georg

Jun 24, 2017
It seems that the Dirty Confessions event can trigger regardless of Ikaanos's corruption, wich I can understand to a certain extent, but I do find funny how even with a low corruption Aria, she can be in them LOL.

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
WTF IS with this game? I have 85 manipulate, and it doesn't matter what the stats of the girl are, all my rolls fail 95% of the time.

For example, when I get a message to the effect of "Rolled 97, result -89", it'd be nice if the game told me where the penalties for the roll came from.
there are lots of huge situational modifiers. also, there are 3 different modes of rolling with vastly different amount of jitter.
I personally recommend using the 1d100 roll

Also, does anyone know if this game is roll over or roll under? I have a suspicion that it is roll under

4.50 star(s) 128 Votes