Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
I'm not sure what her status was, but the ingame justification for it was that she signed a contract giving away her freedom. Logically that'd work with any character, but I get why you'd want to restrict the player from enslaving mercenaries for game balance reasons, since this makes a pretty good attempt at being an actual game.
Lore-wise, it makes less sense for Felix or Connor to sign themselves into slavery since they have more prospects in life than Laika or Michelle.

Balance-wise? *shrug*. I guess instead of paying Felix $350 per day, you only need to pay him $200 per day if you were hypothetically allowed to enslave him (if you want to keep his Ammo Pack active). Since Ammo Pack requires a salary of $100+ or an allowance of $200+ for it to stay active.

I suppose it works for Milou if you only want her Crackshot and do not care much for her Ammo Pack.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Balance-wise? *shrug*. I guess instead of paying Felix $350 per day, you only need to pay him $200 per day if you were hypothetically allowed to enslave him (if you want to keep his Ammo Pack active). Since Ammo Pack requires a salary of $100+ or an allowance of $200+ for it to stay active.
I think I kinda got screwed with this once,

Hired Aiko with 85 Discipline AND Workaholic!

But she also had Addiction, which apparently doesn't go down because her salary is enough to supply her drug habit.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
I think I kinda got screwed with this once,

Hired Aiko with 85 Discipline AND Workaholic!

But she also had Addiction, which apparently doesn't go down because her salary is enough to supply her drug habit.
Huh, so low end mercs can still get addiction? I actually forgot if Grim implemented it but I remember there was talk of imprisoning them in your jail so they cannot go out and get denaar resin, ergo lowering addiction. But I do not remember seeing it in the addiction engine so it might be somewhere else if it was implemented.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Huh, so low end mercs can still get addiction? I actually forgot if Grim implemented it but I remember there was talk of imprisoning them in your jail so they cannot go out and get denaar resin, ergo lowering addiction. But I do not remember seeing it in the addiction engine so it might be somewhere else if it was implemented.
I did try jailing her, but saw no drop in the addiction bar.

It was then I figured I'd start a new run with some lessons learned.

Jan 29, 2018
Probably been answered but not wanting to sift through over 700 pages to find it. but is there a guide on how to bang your convict slaves? Or your slaves in general? The wiki is no help and cannot seem to find a guide.

Jan 29, 2018
Interact -> Start Seduction -> Do some foreplay with modicum of charm (caress, sweet talk, offer massage, kiss etc) until their lust is at ~10 and then ask to have sex.

You know, like a normal human being.
Hehe, amusing. Except there is no start seduction option regardless of how positive their attitude is. So apparently I am missing something.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Hehe, amusing. Except there is no start seduction option regardless of how positive their attitude is. So apparently I am missing something.
Well, i don't know what to say:

1726009237864.png

This girl was caught literally yesterday. She is enslaved criminal (i have option to "Clear Crimes" for her), she can barely stand my MC and she will still let beg him to stick it in after some half hour of foreplay.

edit: the only explanation i can think of is, you're trying it with underage girl?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 132 Votes