Jan 29, 2018
Definitely not, it's under 18. Is it only some specific girl that doesn't give you the Sexual Options menu, or all of them? Since you've asked about how to bang your slaves in general.

edit: actually wait, also check also if your MC doesn't happen to be "sexually depleted" or otherwise unable to get it up.
New game, mc has the throbbing status. And all 5 of the slaves.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
New game, mc has the throbbing status. And all 5 of the slaves.
What do you get when you click on their 'quote box' after opening the NPC menu? The top left button in the lower left corner of the screen should have a 'sexual options' button. Click that and then the next top button to 'start seduction.'

May 30, 2023
Milou seems to drop affection very rapidly over time, before and after I recruited her into the rebellion and before and after it succeeded.

It's only 1 or 2 per day but it seems mostly consistent. I didn't see any traits that should cause this, so I'm not sure why it happens. Typically most of the characters will stay largely static in affection except for ones with certain traits or a bit of occasional movement from random events or other characters raising/lowering it.

Is this an undocumented feature of the character? I haven't gone through the code to check myself but didn't see anything on the wiki. Several times she's gone from soulmate or undying down to neutral affection over a span of a few weeks or a month, but other characters don't.

This was the last version - not the most recent.

lurkathon

Donor
Jan 2, 2020
Interact -> Start Seduction -> Do some foreplay with modicum of charm (caress, sweet talk, offer massage, kiss etc) until their lust is at ~10 and then ask to have sex.

You know, like a normal human being.
Also bathing can get their arousal up, and is my preferred method for slaves I'm 'sex training', as it also keeps them clean and gives them extra stamina. Seduction is often unnecessary.

Reactions: ffive

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Milou seems to drop affection very rapidly over time, before and after I recruited her into the rebellion and before and after it succeeded.

It's only 1 or 2 per day but it seems mostly consistent. I didn't see any traits that should cause this, so I'm not sure why it happens. Typically most of the characters will stay largely static in affection except for ones with certain traits or a bit of occasional movement from random events or other characters raising/lowering it.

Is this an undocumented feature of the character? I haven't gone through the code to check myself but didn't see anything on the wiki. Several times she's gone from soulmate or undying down to neutral affection over a span of a few weeks or a month, but other characters don't.

Milou desires for high allowance. (She made it quite clear during some discussion, methinks) In my game 1000 Raanian dollars seems to keep her as happy and affectionate as the other girls on average.

Last edited:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024

In 0.8.3.4, Milou will always lose affection if her allowance is less than $1000 because her checkers are bugged.

In 0.8.3.5 onwards, Milou will always lose affection if her allowance is less than $1000 after you recruited her into the rebellion because $1000 per day allowance is her condition to pilot the space corvette.

mpekas

Jul 2, 2017
This is where you find the latest version of the Automation mod, which is originally based on alochas auto trainer mod.
This is rather...unusable on Linux/Brave, some case sensitivity issues that i could fix, but then when the time comes to conclude the day and i just can't click on it and the 'END DAY' button does it but also downloads a .save file and then i just can't click on continue.

Also when trying to use the sex shortcuts, it complains about play() and AutoPlayAllow in the console and nothing seems to happen.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
This is rather...unusable on Linux/Brave, some case sensitivity issues that i could fix, but then when the time comes to conclude the day and i just can't click on it and the 'END DAY' button does it but also downloads a .save file and then i just can't click on continue.

Also when trying to use the sex shortcuts, it complains about play() and AutoPlayAllow in the console and nothing seems to happen.
That is unfortunate.

Is it the same in Linux/Chrome?

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
What do luxuries under the food tab actually affect? They seem like they scale up and are more expensive to me now than they used to be.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Cheatgirl.dex and cheatgirl.maxstamina doesn't seem to do anything, unfortunately.
Edit: Now 'likesadist' doesn't work either.

This is weird, with the longwinded cheatgirl method I never had these issues, but with the shortened new version some stuff just work wont work.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Cheatgirl.dex and cheatgirl.maxstamina doesn't seem to do anything, unfortunately.
Edit: Now 'likesadist' doesn't work either.

This is weird, with the longwinded cheatgirl method I never had these issues, but with the shortened new version some stuff just work wont work.
Are you having the same problem with the latest version posted in OP?
Cheat Console

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
What do luxuries under the food tab actually affect? They seem like they scale up and are more expensive to me now than they used to be.
The modifier for Head Chef happiness bonus. Also a slight influence bonus.

They scale up based on either the number of people in household or the amount of rations consumed, I think.

Reactions: Xythurr

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
That's the one that i'm talking about, yes.

The old version where you copy/paste a huge block of code and change the name at the top of it, still seems to work fine?
I have now reproduced the error.

What happens is that the Cheat shortcuts works as expected, until you click on something in the game.

When you click, you will see that the changes you did before clicking is working. But any additional changes after the click doesn't work.

Temporary workaround: Re-apply the code blob before next cheat, when you have clicked on something in the game.

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit 2: Now fixed via refresh timer in the code blob.

Last edited:
Reactions: iamnuff
4.50 star(s) 136 Votes