msor

Aug 5, 2020
I keep meaning to try that sometime and have never gotten around to it. Are the stats gained/lost from the drug tracked separately from your base stats/skills and whatever skills you might gain through use or through training?

Seems like it might be a worthwhile option to get drugged up to 120 int before reading skill books and then suffer through the stat loss when you stop taking it but not if I have to continue taking it permanently, and not if I just lose all the stats I gained from the books from the withdrawls. How does the stat loss/withdrawls work for it?
It does not matter are these stats gained from drugs or from books/training. They will degrade to 20 without drugs. And only after that - addiction will gone away. All books that you have read or lessons that you completed before or during drugs period - will be wasted.

So choosing drugs - should be a considered as permanent solution, not some temporary boost.

Reactions: khumak

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
It does not matter are these stats gained from drugs or from books/training. They will degrade to 20 without drugs. And only after that - addiction will gone away. All books that you have read or lessons that you completed before or during drugs period - will be wasted.

So choosing drugs - should be a considered as permanent solution, not some temporary boost.
Ahh that's a shame. Sounds like the drugs are a non option for me then. Thanks for saving me the time I would have wasted trying them.

Reactions: WakamoSato

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Just either treat them really nice, or break them completely, then the only time they'll overpower you, is if you have them assigned to morning BJ's :p
Plus that they probably are invited to sleep with their master. They have all night to plan and surprise their master in case they really decide to. With a house-full with battle-savvy and well-trained slaves most masters are already out-numbered and possibly also outgunned already without any drugs. And despite that most of them still control matters at home and on battlefields.

Of course there are and will always be slaves that are ready and willing to bite the hand that feeds them. Yet they usually realize there will be consequences if they bite too deep. Slaves are taught to obey and told quite graphically what to expect in case they get too ambitious. The drugs discussed here can move the balance of power to some degree, I do not doubt that. To make slaves rebel and take the control from their masters? Nah. :cool:

Reactions: WakamoSato

WakamoSato

Jan 9, 2021
Plus that they probably are invited to sleep with their master. They have all night to plan and surprise their master in case they really decide to. With a house-full with battle-savvy and well-trained slaves most masters are already out-numbered and possibly also outgunned already without any drugs. And despite that most of them still control matters at home and on battlefields.

Of course there are and will always be slaves that are ready and willing to bite the hand that feeds them. Yet they usually realize there will be consequences if they bite too deep. Slaves are taught to obey and told quite graphically what to expect in case they get too ambitious. The drugs discussed here can move the balance of power to some degree, I do not doubt that. To make slaves rebel and take the control from their masters? Nah. :cool:
Yea, I've been playing on my original save for long enough, to have 7 out of 8 combat ready with coil guns and Duraplate. They could smash me if they wanted, but I got them on Undying Love, 90+ happiness and all but one is over 50 in corruption.(she's at 47).

I can reck them in the dungeon, and all they say is "Let's do it again". :)

Reactions: tsap

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
Hah, decided to try something new and play without selecting "Wealthy" for the $2000 starting cushion.

Day 2: -50 RD from storm damage.
Day 3: -150 RD from flooding. Household budget: -47RD

At least Juno rolled with Techie and Workaholic, so there's a reason to salvage this. Things are... dare I say it... grim XD

Default settings (normal difficulty, normal dice), too. Reminds me of Randy shenanigans in Rimworld.

Sexual Soda

Aug 5, 2019
Using android troubleshooting tip #2, I used to be able to edit files, however now it tells me the file size is too large to edit.

Anybody willing to edit the file so it says .25-4 on it like it says in the post?

Yegermaster

Aug 9, 2020
Is there anyway to edit a save on joiplay I play using joiplay and when I try to edit it it's just some random gibberish.

Jan82

Sep 14, 2021
Damn it... I don't want too sell slaves because they might be needed for future quest but I still need too add slaves with quest and I don't know which one I captured and which one I bought. Are there upgraden for the questrooms or retreat planned in the future updates?

GD-studios

The Budman
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
0.8.2.1 preview and a feature-reveal for 0.8.3!

First off, here's what you'll get in 0.8.2.1:

(Early-access release is scheduled for next week.)

Screenshot 1:

The MC can now visit Raikan east from Watery Eyes. Raikan features several interesting locations.
  • A general store that sells new weapons, crafting materials and other items. Offers a vendor quest with roughly the same length as the Walton-Michelle mission.
  • A seedy tavern mostly reserved for mercenaries and burakumins. Here, the MC can listen to rumors and participate in advanced mini-games (Gambling).
  • The holy Amiago water temple - dedicated to the princess saint of Raikan.
  • Toshi Gardens. An investment location that opens up after finishing Mai-Lynn's quest.
  • Burakumin village. An investment/quest location that opens up after defeating The Black Scorpions.
  • The Black Scorpions. A yakuza-cult hybrid organization that offers a really tough fight.

000bb.jpg

Screenshot 2:

Haruki's store offers many interesting items and new weapons.

000bbbcc.jpg

Screenshot 3:

What's going on at Hunt Research Laboratories in Crystal Hills?

Skarmklipp4.jpg

Screenshot 4:

Two new quests that are relatively long/advanced with several different outcomes and secret rewards.

Here, our MC is facing off against the charuck's only natural enemy, baneclaws, in one of the quests.

Skarmklipp2.jpg

0.8.3 feature 1 of 3!

0.8.3 will be a very intimate update - focusing on the MC's household and slaves in various ways.

In addition to the great household revamp, 083 also features two "sexy" frameworks. The lesser of the two presents a much-needed soft-bondage action, which the MC can use for punishing disobedient slaves, or as a kinky foreplay.

Right now, the only way to spank away disobedience is through the very invasive way of hauling a slave down to the dungeon.

This new feature ("Spanking") enables the MC's to hand out that punishment in his living room instead, with less severe Affection/Happiness consequences than the rack.
  • Each story slave has nine unique spanking renders - with or without panties, based on current clothing, number of landed strikes, grope ass, and when your hand lands over her ass.
  • The spanking framework is completely stand-alone, working for both your wife and slaves (and potentially even NPCs).
  • Girls can appreciate spanking at fairly low Corruption levels, making it a great entryway into rougher bondage - especially after the bondage revamp in 0824, which will make rack/stool bondage somewhat trickier to abuse for an easy Corruption increase if your Bondage skill isn't high enough.

NSFW SCREENS BELOW.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
Am I the only one seriously turned off by AI generated images of women of this style? They all look the same and creepy. I wish this game stayed with the daz3d models for everything. For example I'm looking at this Screenshot 3 and think - how can I replace that image with a blank black one?

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes