Canes

May 27, 2018
So I keep rolling negative numbers and I have no idea what the dice rolls signify. What does -216 mean here?

Clipboard Image.jpg

jjs12

Jul 4, 2019
So I keep rolling negative numbers and I have no idea what the dice rolls signify. What does -216 mean here?

View attachment 2930969
this is not D&D, a high dice roll fails in MOR but with that check you have no chance. with a dice roll of 0 the result would be -150, with a dice roll of 100 the result would be -250, you need a positive result to succed

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
I checked my old Rise from the Ashes run and a fully upgraded Aimee's sells 20 Tendstims for 3040 and prosperity in that game is about 3, it's been fluctuating between 0 and 5 for hundreds of days now. I'm truly a Lord of the Flies reigning atop a trash-heap.

Interestingly enough, Roo has them for 2900, so cheaper than Amy. I don't know if that's what Grimdark intended, but for RP purposes only perhaps Roo gives me such a great price because every other Friday we take turns spitroasting Dakota's tight little teen-aged ass all night long.
So it sounds like Aimee is always more expensive than Roo. Very odd since you're sponsoring Aimee and you pay 50k for her lab setup.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Flutewind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2021
So it sounds like Aimee is always more expensive than Roo. Very odd since you're sponsoring Aimee and you pay 50k for her lab setup.
I think Grim said somewhere that it's cause Roo tries to pander to powerful men; like offering cheap(er) tendstim prices.

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
PLS HELP!!
Went on a holiday trip with just my phone (Android) thinking an html game will be fine....
It isn't! The phone eat a part of the game screen making it unplayable
Read the wiki and it explains you just have to make a simple change in the start_game.html, but all apps refuse to edit it or crash..
Could someone please send me a file/link to an android compatible game file?
Thanks!!

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
It´s the "buying 9mm in Dakota store at 2.3$" and "Sell it oversea at 3$" a bug or a feature? It´s almost unlimited free money...

Edit: Ok, I see. The amount you can buy it´s limited.

Last edited:

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
How does saves behaves between different game versions? Do you have to start a new game, or game picks up without bugs when you load save from earlier versions?
Thanks in advance.

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
It´s the "buying 9mm in Dakota store at 2.3$" and "Sell it oversea at 3$" a bug or a feature? It´s almost unlimited free money...

Edit: Ok, I see. The amount you can buy it´s limited.
Plus there's the cost of the boat trip (and the time it takes).

I recall seeing somewhere (the wiki?) that it is possible to profit from trade under certain circumstances; this might be one part of that.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
How does saves behaves between different game versions? Do you have to start a new game, or game picks up without bugs when you load save from earlier versions?
Thanks in advance.
It picks up without bugs, I played a character from January of this year until early September going through multiple updates without problems.

Reactions: Saburo. M and Daba
Jun 16, 2022
Hello, does anyone know how to lower the prices of tendstim crates within the general store? I don't what event happened, but the tendstims became very scarce and now the prices for them are $2150. My prosperity is a 69/100 and my control is a 59/100.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Hello, does anyone know how to lower the prices of tendstim crates within the general store? I don't what event happened, but the tendstims became very scarce and now the prices for them are $2150. My prosperity is a 69/100 and my control is a 59/100.
What have happened it´s that you are making a lot of combat, buying a lot of tendstim and eating them as candies.
Then the price will rise. And keep rising. If your household consume half of the pharma production of Raana, then the prices will go to the sky.

Solutions?
Number one: Build your own tendistim...But requieres a not trivial investment in equipment and a lot of investment in getting the skills required. And it´s not an easy task. Supposed that you buy the injectors, your crafting rate would be 1 per hour of work, and may be 4 stamina.

Number two. Reduce your combat rate. Stop fighting in the high tier of the arena and just take the easy shots. Say no to the Lvl 6 Bounties. Stop going looking for the raiders above Preaches Pònd. Heal yourself with the Baths. And in one month or so you will see the healing packs at 750-800 price.

Last edited:

GD-studios

The Budman
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Version 0.8.2.1 has just been released for early-access subscribers!

Hello guys! Tier4+ subscribers now have access to the full content of 0.8.2.1.

Public release is scheduled for early October but if you want to support this project and play the new version right away, head over to Masters of Raana's or page.

0.8.2.1 features:
  • Quest: My Beloved Father (Mai-Lynn's character quest).
  • Quest: The Ring (Given by Haruki at Haruki's Store).
  • Two new jungle districts.
  • New city district: Raikan. Features a tavern, general store, tough bandit fights and lots of lore. Raikan is also home to Toshi Garden, a very advanced investment location that opens up after completing Mai-Lynn's quest.
  • Over 60 new renders.
  • Five new Domestic Events.
  • A new *favorite weapon* system, which means that you no longer have to shuffle between 20 weapons when changing between the great sword and whipping cane.
  • New weapons (Wakizashi and Spear).
  • Beast fights (wrool cats and baneclaws).
  • Two mini quests in Kahill outpost.
  • Stay overnight at taverns (Shunsuke's and Kahill outpost so far).
  • A complicated boardgame at Shunske's.
  • Countless smaller additions, bugfixes and tweaks.
Tier4+ subscribers also get a chance to try out 0.8.3's brand new spanking feature, with 36 fresh renders of Lovisa, Dakota and Caitlin getting some disciplinary action. This framework offers a soft-bondage alternative especially designed for subjects that are not yet corrupted - or as a kinky foreplay for more experienced girls.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
Version 0.8.2.1 has just been released for early-access subscribers!

Hello guys! Tier4+ subscribers now have access to the full content of 0.8.2.1.

Public release is scheduled for early October but if you want to support this project and play the new version right away, head over to Masters of Raana's or page.

0.8.2.1 features:
  • Quest: My Beloved Father (Mai-Lynn's character quest).
  • Quest: The Ring (Given by Haruki at Haruki's Store).
  • Two new jungle districts.
  • New city district: Raikan. Features a tavern, general store, tough bandit fights and lots of lore. Raikan is also home to Toshi Garden, a very advanced investment location that opens up after completing Mai-Lynn's quest.
  • Over 60 new renders.
  • Five new Domestic Events.
  • A new *favorite weapon* system, which means that you no longer have to shuffle between 20 weapons when changing between the great sword and whipping cane.
  • New weapons (Wakizashi and Spear).
  • Beast fights (wrool cats and baneclaws).
  • Two mini quests in Kahill outpost.
  • Stay overnight at taverns (Shunsuke's and Kahill outpost so far).
  • A complicated boardgame at Shunske's.
  • Countless smaller additions, bugfixes and tweaks.
Tier4+ subscribers also get a chance to try out 0.8.3's brand new spanking feature, with 36 fresh renders of Lovisa, Dakota and Caitlin getting some disciplinary action. This framework offers a soft-bondage alternative especially designed for subjects that are not yet corrupted - or as a kinky foreplay for more experienced girls.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Will subscribe as soon as an android compatible version exists, I'm stranded for 2 weeks without a PC...

Reactions: GD-studios

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Will subscribe as soon as an android compatible version exists, I'm stranded for 2 weeks without a PC...
Well played, Sir! Desperate times need desperate measures - but I imagine one can be even more difficult, krhm. I'll subscribe when I can play this great game on our brand new electric oven! Being a modern smart stove it has more memory than my old folks-type hand held phone and it stands there most of time completely free from any reasonable use anyway.

Why contend with phones? There are so many other things never originally designed for game-usage in any modern household than just phones. Particle accelerators, universal mixers, entertainment centers, electric beds, wildlife cameras, baby radios... some folks even have personal compeewters!

Reactions: Saburo. M
4.50 star(s) 136 Votes