congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Short uestion: WHat do I need to edit in the HTML file to make every action take a single minute? Including building stuff, lol.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Who is Avery Dixon? Is she the maid held by the proprietor of The Velvet Room in Docksgrave? Because I saw a model like hers once in Crystal Hills auction.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Who is Avery Dixon? Is she the maid held by the proprietor of The Velvet Room in Docksgrave? Because I saw a model like hers once in Crystal Hills auction.
That's her twin sister. Did you notice the auctioneer mention her sister was sold to Dockgrave? She is one scrumptious little strumpet!

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
There is a chance I missed her then when I was browsing for the stormchild. There's also a chance it was in my old account and I just mixed the two accounts up. Oh well, that's acceptable. I will get her on a separate playthrough if I did miss her.
-----
EDIT:
Is this girl unique?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-----
Lastly, I have a girl named Desire Hishcock. There's a girl with Utherhoe as a last name too. I know there is a Daenerys from my previous save. A Zelda too. Is there any way to view all available names?

Last edited:

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
With the new updates, the house & upgrades have changed. Now you upgrade rooms directly, but I lost all previous upgrades as far as I can see. The advantage is that now there are 2 upgrades in a day, but again, I don't want to waste weeks to restore the house to its previous glory. Does anyone know the SugarCube variable for the number of upgrades per day?
Thanks in advance.

GD-studios

The Budman
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
With the new updates, the house & upgrades have changed. Now you upgrade rooms directly, but I lost all previous upgrades as far as I can see. The advantage is that now there are 2 upgrades in a day, but again, I don't want to waste weeks to restore the house to its previous glory. Does anyone know the SugarCube variable for the number of upgrades per day?
Thanks in advance.

It's

$upact

;)

You also have a soft-cheat mod in the Options menu (page 3) that triples the number of upgrade actions.

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
Looks like having one or more Janitors will be essential in the new update - what are the critical numbers for Janitor performance?

To those playing the Alpha builds, who have you been using for Janitors?

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Looks like having one or more Janitors will be essential in the new update - what are the critical numbers for Janitor performance?

To those playing the Alpha builds, who have you been using for Janitors?
I use two random slaves for janitors, but I am not sure what skills affect their efficiency.

RedBluePill

May 21, 2022
Bro, literally above your post is a repost of GD saying that 0.8.3 will come out late february. So, yeah. No updates on January, the next one is in a month. Play 100 days of gametime or something meanwhile XD.
Oh, whoops. Sorry. Didn't read the newer post when I made that, thanks

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Short uestion: WHat do I need to edit in the HTML file to make every action take a single minute? Including building stuff, lol.
The shortest game logic interval is 6 minutes.

To change all time advances to 6 minutes in game logic you only need to replace all "set $daycount+=something" to "set $daycount+=1".
If you also want the date and time shown to player in the gui to match the game logic, then you also need to find all "addhours something" and change it to "Addhours 0" and also change all "addmins something" to "addmins 6".

In addition you may also want to look for "set $daycount to something" when things take until a specific time of the day and also the related sethours and setmins and of course avoid messing up the sleep time which should still end at 07:00 or 08:00 depending on slave assigned to do morning blowjob.

Easy peasy and hardly no effort at all :)

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Good to know. How come?

Also, are Events working in current version? I can throw a pool party from the gazebo, but th actual Events button always seems to be greyed out for me.
there is also the fact that he costs twice as much to make a student and you don´t get much out of him!
and any other activity since he is dumb as a doorknob...
he actually doesn´t give anything or turns a negative return!

mainly the student part means he will not be a good accountant or guard,
i mean perhaps a whore... oh right his corruption is so low that its not time effective!

GD-studios is there a slave revolt path?

if you have 20 unhappy slave girls,
recruit 5 space marines or those dark operatives directly from your slave pens
and they are also unhappy,
and you only have like the savant the peasant who abuses the slaves
Ayshel and Buddy as free members of your household...

what are the chances that you have a slave revolt on your hands
where they cut off Ayshel and the peasents balls
and tie up your MC to a post, neck you with tires and set you on fire?

i mean like for instance put the Savant as a guard
and the slaves and the former special soldiers persuade him to turn over the keys...
now thats a good mix... abuse your slaves
and discover that after orgasm you get a knife trough your neck!

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
there is also the fact that he costs twice as much to make a student and you don´t get much out of him!
and any other activity since he is dumb as a doorknob...
he actually doesn´t give anything or turns a negative return!

mainly the student part means he will not be a good accountant or guard,
i mean perhaps a whore... oh right his corruption is so low that its not time effective!

GD-studios is there a slave revolt path?

if you have 20 unhappy slave girls,
recruit 5 space marines or those dark operatives directly from your slave pens
and they are also unhappy,
and you only have like the savant the peasant who abuses the slaves
Ayshel and Buddy as free members of your household...

what are the chances that you have a slave revolt on your hands
where they cut off Ayshel and the peasents balls
and tie up your MC to a post, neck you with tires and set you on fire?

i mean like for instance put the Savant as a guard
and the slaves and the former special soldiers persuade him to turn over the keys...
now thats a good mix... abuse your slaves
and discover that after orgasm you get a knife trough your neck!
:eek::eek::eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Warscared
4.50 star(s) 136 Votes