kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
What is the reward for saving Eliana from that caravan other than recruiting her? I remember receiving something but can't remember now.

valley57

Oct 22, 2021
hello , i want ask how to play this game there is no EXE , i download this game it's only inside profiles nothing to click it to start the game ....any help please thank you

Melfior

Jun 6, 2018
hello , i want ask how to play this game there is no EXE , i download this game it's only inside profiles nothing to click it to start the game ....any help please thank you
This is a HTML game. Means you run it with your internet browser. You should have only one file in the root folder: start_game.html. Just click it and your browser should pick it up automatically. If it doesn't then right click on file and click Open with..., then select your internet browser app.

Reactions: valley57 and tsap

valley57

Oct 22, 2021
This is a HTML game. Means you run it with your internet browser. You should have only one file in the root folder: start_game.html. Just click it and your browser should pick it up automatically. If it doesn't then right click on file and click Open with..., then select your internet browser app.
thank you so much i don't know anything about that software ....and why that not normal same all not difficult i was want to play that game look good . thank you

Melfior

Jun 6, 2018
I'm trying out sugar cubes to edit skills, but it seems i cannot change skills of the active girl (stat page). I tested with other variable like cash, that works. Cant figure out why skills do not change.
EDIT: Managed to change it via npc.av##.*stat* only. Hm, i wonder why active doesnt work...

Last edited:

trulul

Aug 11, 2023
I'm trying out sugar cubes to edit skills, but it seems i cannot change skills of the active girl (stat page). I tested with other variable like cash, that works. Cant figure out why skills do not change.
EDIT: Managed to change it via npc.av##.*stat* only. Hm, i wonder why active doesnt work...
Active girl probably only visibly references from the npc.av#, but the game makes no changes through it. Fortunately, automation mod has convenient tooltip to tell you the npc id, so you do not have to memorize the story npc ids or find the random npc ids through investigating what is saved in them.

Melfior

Jun 6, 2018
Hi, so basically I'm stuck here any can help me complete it ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You need to use shuttle near palace around 9:30 AM and go to Seneca spaceship. When you arrive click talk to pilot. That's Milou Skye. After that you need to hang out with her for 5 days there at Section 2. You can rent a room there too. After 5 hang outs you can hire her.

Melfior

Jun 6, 2018
Question! Assigning the Head Chef as a maid triggers the 50% penalty?? Or not??
Actually yes! If any title conflicts with the job it says so in the description. And it does say it in the description. If it doesnt say that, then it's safe.

Lechon

Feb 5, 2020
You need to use shuttle near palace around 9:30 AM and go to Seneca spaceship. When you arrive click talk to pilot. That's Milou Skye. After that you need to hang out with her for 5 days there at Section 2. You can rent a room there too. After 5 hang outs you can hire her.
I already did that, I got her almost on loving state, but the quest don't complete

found it xD, I forget to talk with her ... I was sad thinking the quest was bug at almost 3 years gameplay :/

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I already did that, I got her almost on loving state, but the quest don't complete
There's a dialog option for the quest in the talk menu. As long as her affection is high enough that's all you need to do for that. She'll make you promise to pay her a large allowance and she'll agree to fly the ship.

fep1se0hjq

Mar 10, 2024
This is where you find the latest version of the Automation mod, which is originally based on alochas auto trainer mod.
Thanks for the mod Porrvald

Can you please add a feature so that one can quickly shuffle between original and sandman images. I want to see both but the game makes it difficult to do so.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Hi, I encountered a very specific bug with the automation mod. It breaks all the quick NPC interaction functions. The issue occurs when I rename "mchouse" to anything that includes lowercase letters. For example, renaming it to "HALIDOR" works fine, but renaming it to "Halidor" causes the mod to break.

This was a critical bug until I figured out what was causing it, so it's easily avoidable now. However, I still wanted to let others know in case they encounter the same issue.
Where do you find the option to rename the house?

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Thanks for the mod Porrvald

Can you please add a feature so that one can quickly shuffle between original and sandman images. I want to see both but the game makes it difficult to do so.
I can for sure look into it.

Would it be good enough if there is a "Sandman" button, that just swaps any image which is currently on screen between normal / sandman, when you click on the button?

Edit: One way of doing it, that would seem fairly easy to implement as an option, would be to switch from Sandman to normal, while hovering mouse on top of any sandman pic. I will do some experiments on that.

Edit 2: Mouse over solution added in new version.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 136 Votes