pengwei1983

Jan 27, 2022
There are too many people in the family, and the floorcrawlers' physical loss is too serious. It would be great if there was a role that could be set as a "family doctor" to repair the physical loss of floorcrawlers.

Dante1174

Jul 1, 2020
There are too many people in the family, and the floorcrawlers' physical loss is too serious. It would be great if there was a role that could be set as a "family doctor" to repair the physical loss of floorcrawlers.
You can set nurses, they can heal 10 people per day, if you have ointments and they are not doing anything else

Projekt Night

Sep 2, 2016
I just edited the code to adjust the floor crawler workload, since the base game doesn't give additional workload reduction for more than 3 crawlers. Also, I think floor crawlers are supposed to use each other, but they get removed from the served count, so I edited that as well (just deleted the floor crawler exclusion).

I simply changed it so it just divides the workload evenly depending on number of floor crawlers. i.e. if workload is 100 and there are 5 crawlers than each get 20 workload.

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
I just edited the code to adjust the floor crawler workload, since the base game doesn't give additional workload reduction for more than 3 crawlers. Also, I think floor crawlers are supposed to use each other, but they get removed from the served count, so I edited that as well (just deleted the floor crawler exclusion).

I simply changed it so it just divides the workload evenly depending on number of floor crawlers. i.e. if workload is 100 and there are 5 crawlers than each get 20 workload.
Isn't the FC workload scale is also supposed to act as a "stress" meter? The color changes to red at high workloads, and it is not capped at 100 (in my experience.)

Projekt Night

Sep 2, 2016
Isn't the FC workload scale is also supposed to act as a "stress" meter? The color changes to red at high workloads, and it is not capped at 100 (in my experience.)
it is not capped, I just used 100 as an example. I assume that having more crawlers should lessen the workload, but in the base game, having 4 or more is still basically the same as having 3 crawlers.

in the base game it is like this
1 crawler, 60 females served = 180 workload
2 crawlers, 60 females served = 120 workload
3 crawlers, 60 females served = 60 workload
20 crawlers, 60 females served = 60 workload

so anything above 3 crawlers is still the same.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
In that instance it means you rolled a 3 and rolled over the minimum requirement by 2 (assuming it was a green 2, not a red -2). The number of dice rolled depends on your settings, either a 1D100, 2D50 or 5D20. There are special situations where different dice (like a 1D110) is rolled.

Note that if you had rolled a 5 there, it would've been a fail, per the game rules.
I see, so basically Dice 3, result 2 means that the requirement to pass was 1 and I rolled 3. Makes sense. I really thought this was a roll under system give the stats go up to 100. But it appears to be a roll over system instead.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I see, so basically Dice 3, result 2 means that the requirement to pass was 1 and I rolled 3. Makes sense. I really thought this was a roll under system give the stats go up to 100. But it appears to be a roll over system instead.
No, it's a roll under system, except for a very few exceptions.

Dice 3 result (green) 2 means you rolled 3 and requirement was 5.

Dice 3 result (red) -2 would mean you rolled 3 and requirement was 1.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
No, it's a roll under system, except for a very few exceptions.

Dice 3 result (green) 2 means you rolled 3 and requirement was 5.

Dice 3 result (red) -2 would mean you rolled 3 and requirement was 1.
Aha! Thanks. I basically wanted to try and make sense of the rolls so that I know how to level.

Also, another question. I noticed some of my characters have an Age +1 button that I can click to age them up. And I can do so until they reach 18. So my question is, do kids naturally age up over time with this just being a shortcut if we don't want to wait? Or do characters not age up and we need to manually click it.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Aha! Thanks. I basically wanted to try and make sense of the rolls so that I know how to level.

Also, another question. I noticed some of my characters have an Age +1 button that I can click to age them up. And I can do so until they reach 18. So my question is, do kids naturally age up over time with this just being a shortcut if we don't want to wait? Or do characters not age up and we need to manually click it.
Kids age up naturally and you can speed it up (up to 18) in game settings page 3.

How do I homeschool girls? Where is the button?
Education. You might need to be good in certain subjects to homeschool them on the more technical subjects.

Untitled11111.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ffive

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
How can i get an NPC to aquire the extrovert trait? And how can i increase/decrease it?
God I wish. No, it cannot be trained. Either she comes with it or she does not. You can cheat a girl to have Extrovert if you want but other than that, no. Someone posted an easy cheat shortcut here somewhere.

Neuraclean can remove it but it removes a lot of traits too as collateral. Traits removed by neuraclean:

neuraclean.png

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Having the trait increase by a point/day if you make the girl walk around in a harness or nude could be probably an option.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: @LonelyWolf

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
There should be a way to increase or decrease it like there is for pacifist/bloodthirsty...
I agree.

Extrovert trait is 1/3rd of base bartending ability and perhaps more importantly, you could get rid of Shy without using neuraclean.

Having the trait increase by a point/day if you make the girl walk around in a harness or nude could be probably an option.
Based on how other traits are gained/lost, it'd be more like 15% chance per day, at best.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Based on how other traits are gained/lost, it'd be more like 15% chance per day, at best.
Not necessarily, i think some traits (frigid, jaded etc) get more guaranteed changes per day? Having it at 15% chance would mean *very* long time for the change to take effect -- almost a year for ~50 points gain, on average. Then again, maybe that'd be okay.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
That's more like something that would affect Shamefast.

I am thinking 15% chance to gain when Charisma is 80+ and Willpower is 60+. A more confident and willful girl developing a more outgoing personality.

I could see the argument that introversion and extroversion are more innate/genetic and not something you can train though.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
That's more like something that would affect Shamefast.
Possibly, although seeing how Shamefast can be disabled in a few days simply by raising girl's corruption, this would seem like largely pointless and much inferior alternative.

I am thinking 15% chance to gain when Charisma is 80+ and Willpower is 60+. A more confident and willful girl developing a more outgoing personality.
80 Charisma feels very prohibitive, given there's only one way to raise it this high. Other than putting the girl under surgeon's knife which, well, doesn't strike me as something that logically associated with being extrovert.

Perhaps a more sensible way would be increase if the girl participates in parties and such? Given that's what the Extrovert trait essentially is about, enjoying social interactions.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
What do I need to be able to craft rifle ammo? Is the workshop enough or do I also need the lab?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 136 Votes