bodickx

Mar 31, 2020
anyone else having issues opening the rar? Windows keeps deleting it and says its unable to be opened.

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Was there a update for this one?
It's in development. There's a publicly available one-off called "The Rat Pack" available on the Discord server that never made it's way onto here. It will be included in the Episode 2 update when it comes out, but you can download the separate file now if you want. It centers around Rebecca's friends joining the NSFW.
ratpack5 30.png

Reactions: junior366

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I sure do hope that robo-eye gets development throughout the game, for lore reasons and fun, like, that's the prototype, it's basic and boring, but then Wash upgrades it and it looks cool and interesting, and then near the end she upgrades it again and it looks awesome and badass and has a bunch of features and then she goes on to mass produce it as the commercial model. It'd be a fun little bit of world building and that would really fit into the game as a kind of background thread, like with Lori's prosthetics and the spine reinforcer.

Reactions: FleshSac

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
I sure do hope that robo-eye gets development throughout the game, for lore reasons and fun, like, that's the prototype, it's basic and boring, but then Wash upgrades it and it looks cool and interesting, and then near the end she upgrades it again and it looks awesome and badass and has a bunch of features and then she goes on to mass produce it as the commercial model. It'd be a fun little bit of world building and that would really fit into the game as a kind of background thread, like with Lori's prosthetics and the spine reinforcer.
Lori has a "finished" version of it in the Masters of the Island timeline, but I haven't decided if or how much I'm going to change up Vincent's, mainly due to his apprehension to going "all in" on the cybernetic eye. He's more old-school, so might shy away from a more modern solution since he has something that works and that's what matters to him. Obviously Lori goes all-in on the new stuff, and Ash is the opposite... as we see in MotI, she's still completely blind in one eye, telling us she's completely against letting Wash and Lori help her regain her vision. Stubbornness is a hell of a thing, haha.

Reactions: Mickademous

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Lori has a "finished" version of it in the Masters of the Island timeline, but I haven't decided if or how much I'm going to change up Vincent's, mainly due to his apprehension to going "all in" on the cybernetic eye. He's more old-school, so might shy away from a more modern solution since he has something that works and that's what matters to him. Obviously Lori goes all-in on the new stuff, and Ash is the opposite... as we see in MotI, she's still completely blind in one eye, telling us she's completely against letting Wash and Lori help her regain her vision. Stubbornness is a hell of a thing, haha.
Oh well, still hope it's treated as a prototype and he gets a more 'eye' looking upgrade later.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MastersOfTheRing-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Sackbirne

Jan 9, 2022
What the fuck is this? The old man comes around the corner after 3 years and brings yet another cock.... To many cocks in MY pussys. In the first one sharing and shit was optional. Now i must see that my mother give the island gorilla a boobjob. At this point my keyboard almost going to break...

Last edited:

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
What the fuck is this? The old man comes around the corner after 3 years and brings yet another cock.... To many cocks in MY pussys. In the first one sharing and shit was optional. Now i must see that my mother give the island gorilla a boobjob. At this point my keyboard almost going to break...

There are lots of girls, extra cocks are needed to satisfy them all!

• Red Heart
Reactions: FleshSac

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Don't love the return of the dad tbh. Hoping he doesn't stick around
He'll be less focused on going forward, but he's not going anywhere anytime soon. Part 2 of the episode will have quite a bit of time pass and in that time he'll have moved out of the mc's house, so he'll be treated more like any of the other side characters. He is, however, deeply involved in what will be the main story of the NSFW for a while, so he'll be around until the conclusion at the very least.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Masters of the Ring [v0.2 Ep.2 Part 1] [NSFW Gamer] - Compressed

Win/Linux [615 MB]
- - - -

Mac [610 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes