Smudgey

Nov 7, 2017
You misunderstand, what I meant was Tangles would be the zappership and we'd get our own boss attacks. We'd have to lose for narrative purposes but it would've been cool to see.

Reactions: Verraxus

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
I wish there was more scenes , more levels after getting your partner back into the game , and how will they work now together

globito99

Dec 1, 2017
A good question, does the link on the first page already have all the chapters or do you have to download the chapters separately?

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
visual glitches, audio's fine so far but can't progress cause of the glitches. idk. how am I suppose to describe that idk what it supposed to be or look!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!
Check your antivirus.Sometimes AV blocks these games. Maybe it's a corrupted download - try another link and download again.
But it could also be bad compatibility..you never know with these crappy engines.

Actual Feast

Mar 17, 2021
Check your antivirus.Sometimes AV blocks these games. Maybe it's a corrupted download - try another link and download again.
But it could also be bad compatibility..you never know with these crappy engines.
thanks so much!!!!! could you send a link?!?!??

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes