benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
Is there any concern about the legal status of the name? I know the original Breeding Season imploded but I'm not sure what happened with any of the copyright stuff after that.

MeLovely Games

Creating Mating Season
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2021
Please add more male breeding

Wish to see male x male breeding

Also waiting for Android port :'(
tbh android port will probably not come until v0.2
at minimum we're going to need a dedicated tester first....

Just became a 10$ tier patron to show my support, don't know how long I can stay at that position, but it should at least help a little at the start, also like the idea of having another voice in support of mxm content heard within the community.

Keep up the good work, and never let yourself get discouraged, this game will be a huge undertaking but it is well worth it in the end, and many out there are going to greatly enjoy experiencing it!
Thanks for the support <3
Gay breeding only is coming in 2-3 versions, after Omega MC is implemented :)

Is there any concern about the legal status of the name? I know the original Breeding Season imploded but I'm not sure what happened with any of the copyright stuff after that.
There are many questions about this so I'm putting it on Developer's FAQ.
Title change will probably come around v0.1 or v0.2, but even then it's still not going to be permanent up until the game's official release. Title might actually change more than 1x if we find a better title to fit the game :unsure:

B121B

Jan 7, 2021
So no male protagonist?
Its been mentioned multiple times now on other pages in the thread, male protagonist is coming in a few more updates, possibly around version 0.0.5 or 0.0.6.

I recommend most to read through a few pages of the thread before asking questions, since many have been answered by the dev already.

There is also a development roadmap available on the patreon page of the project, Listing what additions and features are being planned in the near future

Last edited:

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
We'll definitely have male MC in the future (y)

Also thanks for the recommendation - I didn't know the FPS can go overboard like that :unsure:
Our target is to make the game playable with a laptop or even mobile :)
How much into the future are we talking about? Because I'd like to try the game but female mc is not really my thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: PostDrip

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
How much into the future are talking about? Because I'd like to try the game but female mc is not really my thing.
I'm in the same boat when it comes to breeding games like this. I'll keep my eye on it for now and when a male MC is added I might check it out again.

Reactions: arelor

xyphus23

Jul 9, 2020
definitely going to keep watching.
as for the legal stuff regarding the name, why not personally ask the creator? He is still around working on a new game. He is "active" on the discord group enough that talking with him isn't impossible like with some.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
as for the legal stuff regarding the name, why not personally ask the creator? He is still around working on a new game. He is "active" on the discord group enough that talking with him isn't impossible like with some.
The original creator doesn't seem to care. He had apparently even left the old game completely accessible. The problem lies more in the artist he worked with that ended up blowing the OG Breeding Season sky high. This guy is known to have a tendency to lash out to breeder games and force them to dissapear, apparently...

penisfriday

Aug 1, 2022
The original creator doesn't seem to care. He had apparently even left the old game completely accessible. The problem lies more in the artist he worked with that ended up blowing the OG Breeding Season sky high. This guy is known to have a tendency to lash out to breeder games and force them to dissapear, apparently...
I would change the name immediately. The concept is fine to have, because no one owns an idea, but the name is super risky. Even if the original creator doesn't care right now, he might change his mind in the future. The artist who blew the whole project up is another can of worms entirely. I would hate to see this game crumble too just because the name is too similar. Keeping it as far as possible from the OG game is the way to go here.

Reactions: FFFFFACK

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I would change the name immediately. The concept is fine to have, because no one owns an idea, but the name is super risky. Even if the original creator doesn't care right now, he might change his mind in the future. The artist who blew the whole project up is another can of worms entirely. I would hate to see this game crumble too just because the name is too similar. Keeping it as far as possible from the OG game is the way to go here.
Tbh the name won't change much for the artist. If he hears of the project, he might try to pressure the dev(s?) into shutting it down. But that's a conversation that already happen, and they're not planning on dropping it just because some guy decides he wants his game to be the only on in the genre.
Also, I think they decided to keep the name, barring the original dev actually asking them to change it...? Memory's not helping right not but I think that was the idea...

penisfriday

Aug 1, 2022
Tbh the name won't change much for the artist. If he hears of the project, he might try to pressure the dev(s?) into shutting it down. But that's a conversation that already happen, and they're not planning on dropping it just because some guy decides he wants his game to be the only on in the genre.
Also, I think they decided to keep the name, barring the original dev actually asking them to change it...? Memory's not helping right not but I think that was the idea...
I hope they change it anyway. I worry about the patreon money mostly- if the OG dev randomly decides he wants to enforce his copyright on a whim, he could be entitled to some of that money. Just worrying is all :c I would hate for this game to get destroyed too, it's got so much potential.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I hope they change it anyway. I worry about the patreon money mostly- if the OG dev randomly decides he wants to enforce his copyright on a whim, he could be entitled to some of that money. Just worrying is all :c I would hate for this game to get destroyed too, it's got so much potential.
To be fair that's not really how the guy has ever been. The artist, most certainly. But the OG dev has always shown to be a more reasonable guy.

MeLovely Games

Creating Mating Season
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2021
Genuine question, would the egg/offspring be delivered through the penis or through the anus?
Anus... but the game doesn't really have a birthing scene so it's fine either way. lol.

As for legal stuff, I actually had a brief contact with S-Purple's legal team. I don't want the gossip here to get out of hand - just from my experience with them they weren't unreasonable with what they want.

Updated the FAQ here with legality and title change, because it's been asked quite a lot:
https://f95zone.to/threads/breeding-season-3d-v0-0-2-love-os-games.123898/post-8549033

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
HE IS WORKING A NEW GAME??? WTF?? looks like S-purple wants to avoid the shitty cloud meadow drama LMAO XD HAHAHHAHAHAHAH

and let me guess it will breed another CURSE GAME LOL xD

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes