Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Looking forward to seeing how it turns out. Breeders of Niphilim really isn't going anywhere but, as usual, I never put much stock in patreon projects that blatantly have more incentive to slow development to a crawl than finish a project.

Breeders of Nephelym has 5,697 patrons that pay monthly. . That's half a mil a year at the top end, folks, for a dude that barely puts out any content these days and keeps re re re re vamping the same thing over and over again.

There is like zero reason for him to deliver a game that when bought wholesale once will probably make him less money that what he already makes in a couple of month lmao.

This is why I avoid patreon projects like the plague. The very same system sabatages the chances of the gaming actually getting completed, and that's probably why so many of them continue to remain in development for a ridiculous number of years.

So yeah, best of luck, hopefully you'll be one of the few to actually deliver a game, but otherwise, I'll stick to the free stuff thanks.

BlagartTosser

Aug 7, 2019
Something to consider is that one of the reasons that Breeding Season worked so well was because it was just a series of menus, with no overworld space to run around in, which meant you could play the entire game with one hand.

Definitely gonna be keeping an eye on this one, though.

Reactions: MeLovely Games

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
Before of make new sex animation you guys should edit the female bodies soo the vagina/ass and mouth open when have sex with vagina/anal or blowjob and add some textures for cum,soo you see visible cum and it stay in the body

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
i say goodluck to you developer, i hope you can do the same old breeding season game i miss so much.

do you plan to add shota and loli?

MeLovely Games

Creating Mating Season
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2021
BreedingSeason3D|LoveOS I hope in future you can select your character sex like in original breeding season an add futa option, seriously mate, i hope this continue until the point of old Breeding season and more, cheers buddy.
Male MC is coming next patreon version (0.0.5), Futa+transman MC + MC customization (skin tone, hair color, eye color) will come in a version after.

Looks interesting, anyone knows if there's any plans for VR?
Not really~ (Is this how games expand in scope? Never say no?)

Keep doing the good work, we are all rooting for you.
Thank you!! :):):)

Something to consider is that one of the reasons that Breeding Season worked so well was because it was just a series of menus, with no overworld space to run around in, which meant you could play the entire game with one hand.
LOL

Sooo...can you turn FUTA off? i'm reaaaally not into that.
Hey i was wondering, its there any plan about adding Anthro and feral monster like the 2D version ?
I updated Developer's Note with an FAQ.... but yes to both.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 18 Votes