Kr

Jul 2, 2017
Could/would not play this game past first dialog dump.

Reason: The mouse cursor is not locked to the window, I have 3 monitors, real pain in the ass.

Fix: There are multiple options.
1) While holding down MMB, cursor = hidden and read mouse movement from given place to move camera.
2) Cursor hidden by default, but with MMB toggles cursor visible and invisible.
and so on...

Too lazy to give you more possible "fix" "options", unless asked.

Version I played is 0.0.1b, didn´t see this issue discussed in DevNotes.
If it is fixed in later versions (Patreon) then will try again some day.

ravenvilkas

Oct 3, 2017
While I get that you were very much inspired by the original Breeding Season, I would HIGHLY suggest making this world your own. Don't use the characters from another game and call it yours. Especially using a game that was held with such controversy. I really want to see this game go places and I just fear that locking yourself into something that failed so hard because of drama is opening the door to problems in the future.

Jan 18, 2018
While I get that you were very much inspired by the original Breeding Season, I would HIGHLY suggest making this world your own. Don't use the characters from another game and call it yours. Especially using a game that was held with such controversy. I really want to see this game go places and I just fear that locking yourself into something that failed so hard because of drama is opening the door to problems in the future.
I second that, new names and designs once you get more models worked up and put a story together would make this less likely to be taken down, and help it stand out more.

MeLovely Games

Creating Mating Season
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2021
I second that, new names and designs once you get more models worked up and put a story together would make this less likely to be taken down, and help it stand out more.
There's a lot of concern about this but this is our plan as we develop more, tbh. The world is already our own so we have to make a story that will fit the world. We dont use recurring debt and many gameplay mechanics we develop are already original/not in og breeding season.

The goal is to make a fun breeding game.

I also dont think people expect this to be 1:1 clone of BS.

When the game development is further along, we will probably change the title to fit the world's lore. But that's for the future.

PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
I have to be honest I am not sure if using this name is brave or stupid given how the original ended up.
That said, so far it is looking pretty decent, but I feel it is still too early in the development to be hopeful.

Anyway, despite the name of the game, good luck and keep at it.

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
Oh, damn... original Breeding Season was ambitious already, to do it on 3D engine... Well... I wonder how will you put holstaurus milfy body into the game. Good Luck anyways and keep the "Purple" away from the game haha.

ANCR

Feb 4, 2019
Oh, damn... original Breeding Season was ambitious already, to do it on 3D engine... Well... I wonder how will you put holstaurus milfy body into the game. Good Luck anyways and keep the "Purple" away from the game haha.
Fuuny part is that 3D BS is actually easier to make than 2D, because you can use skeletal animations, while in 2D you need to hand draw every possible combination

A_Furfaag

Nov 1, 2019
I like the idea of this, but only if you can disable all the trans / futa stuff. Just not into that at all.
Well, you've got a few options if you want something custom-made to fit your needs.
The one that's least bothersome for everybody involved would be if you went to your tailor.

But since least bothersome is a phrase of pure fantasy here, allow me to suggest that you look for games you like.
Hell, you could even comment on the games you like, letting everybody know what you like about the game and where the devs did a good job.

How's that sound for a change?

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
Fuuny part is that 3D BS is actually easier to make than 2D, because you can use skeletal animations, while in 2D you need to hand draw every possible combination
You may be right on the "animation" part. But when it comes to designs then 2D >> 3D Its more difficult to model 3d after 2d proportions and we will see in this case if we ever have face variation other than the "moe" looking ones.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes