vr_evangelist

Jan 26, 2020
Uh oh, maybe you want to distance yourself from original breeding season, i instantly thought about og devs and all the drama once i saw thie name on updates page.

Reactions: FFFFFACK

Dan333

Jul 29, 2018
Rutonat dio una buena respuesta para esto, pero mi mayor problema con subscribestar es.... No quiero tener anuncios realistas en 3D ********** en mi pagina :|

No quiero estar asociado con eso de ninguna manera. Algunas de esas representaciones en 3D, aunque no son niños reales, todavía son demasiado espeluznantes para mí. simplemente no quiero =|

1. Los bebés no existen, un monstruo adulto completo nacerá después del embarazo :) Similar a la última BS.
2. No sé cómo se hace con BotN, vi algunos cuerpos que son 2 veces más grandes que otros, pero no estoy seguro de cómo funciona su mecánica porque nunca llegué tan lejos.
Aunque en mi juego, hay un rango de tamaño corporal que puede tener una determinada especie. Por ejemplo, los gatos tienen una complexión delgada con senos más pequeños. Las vacas tendrán una constitución gruesa de MILF con pechos grandes. El gato más grande nunca será tan grande como una vaca. Los grandes felinos son más grandes que otros felinos, pero pueden parecer pequeños en comparación con otras especies grandes.
[/COTIZAR]

eso es muy importante en un juego como este, en mi opinión, hace que los diferentes monstruos sean más únicos y eso es importante (¿pueden los toros tener grandes ordeñadores y músculos?)

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
My argument kinda works too on 3D games tho, if you take texture files into account. Some devs go way to hard on making them huge like their game is some photorealistic shit needing you to see every detail while you never even get to see that close up anyway...
Well in this case texture contains some useful info and despite being unnecessary large it won't be compressed by archiver much further. My point was about texture atlases which are filled only partially with useful info and other pixels just containing transparency which will be compressed by archiver just fine. Having only 5 MC sprites for pixel game with size 64x64 in 2048x2048 texture atlas is one of the things I have seen personally.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Well in this case texture contains some useful info and despite being unnecessary large it won't be compressed by archiver much further. My point was about texture atlases which are filled only partially with useful info and other pixels just containing transparency which will be compressed by archiver just fine. Having only 5 MC sprites for pixel game with size 64x64 in 2048x2048 texture atlas is one of the things I have seen personally.
I'll admit you lost me. I'm not very knowledgable/educated on dev development. :KEK:

rlawlet5

May 5, 2020
imma wait for the update where the mc can also be bred before i download the game
yes i'm kinda sick in the head how can you tell
for now, it's on the watch list ._.)b

Reactions: MeLovely Games

GreenElefant

Oct 16, 2020
Will there be genetics, mutations in the future?
(For example, offspring get a mixed color of their parents.)
Will there be hybrids?
Also, will the assembly of "liquid" from monsters be added?

Reactions: MeLovely Games

MeLovely Games

Creating Mating Season
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2021
Will there be genetics, mutations in the future?
(For example, offspring get a mixed color of their parents.)
Will there be hybrids?
Also, will the assembly of "liquid" from monsters be added?
Offsprings will inherit traits and appearance of their parents, yeah.

Not sure what "hybrid" system you're referring to, but I plan to have some rare subtypes that can only be gained by crossbreeding. (can't catch them in the wild).

I plan to have breastmilk/semen by milking monsters in the future. :geek:

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2018
Offsprings will inherit traits and appearance of their parents, yeah.

Not sure what "hybrid" system you're referring to, but I plan to have some rare subtypes that can only be gained by crossbreeding. (can't catch them in the wild).

If you're doing cross-breeds, you could maybe introduce a goblin race for the "incompatible" racial pairings? This could be used for a default between versions when you introduce a new monster but don't have the cross-breeds set up yet, and you could use it as a fail condition, increasing the amount you owe. You could have goblins roam as enemies when the player's looking for monsters, so the player has a danger to avoid, or 'stumble' into.

Reactions: Osohju

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
wow wow there are few breeding games,we need more like this,3d ones with pregant and a female sexy that you can personalize,the only thing that not attract me is that it look mmd and usually the guys that do mmd games not have open vagina or anal in sex and bug sex animated postures with no cum,but it is 0.0.1 soo it is too fast for talk.

The things that i should recomend you for improve your game bc your game look promising is do sex scenes with open vagina,anal,mouth,cum show and it can stay in body,no bug animations where the penis or the hand or whatever pierces the body going through it in a way as if you were being pierced with a sword,a camera that you can trigger and move with the mouse how you want for see breeding or sex animations and not just angles,phases in sex,no add a looot of animations and add them for all monsters,NO,it is bad,add 2 or 3 animations for each monster and each one different in this way you want capture or have sex with a new monster each time,this inspires to advance in the game and not have the same monsters the whole time,some struggle o fight system like shooting sleeping darts or whatever, but not directly catching the wild monster like someone shopping at a mall,cuz it make the capture system too ez and boring,that wild monsters want rape your female caracther for pregnant you (you have chance of get pregnant) soo you have stamina and if you have too much sex with them you lost stamina,when you have zero stamina wild monsters can capture you or grab you and take you to their nest to get you pregnant with a gang bang or some special sex animation,some monsters can ambush you or set traps for you, the npcs may some want to force you to have sex, a sexual penalty for not paying the money you owe every week, some evil npcs who want to capture you to use you as one more monster to breed on their farm yet if you are human, personalization for your character,some random system to make monsters with different traits, some fat or skinny or with different hairstyles or colors.

Remember not be bad with pirates,pirates help you how beta testers for give you ideas and what bugs have your updates,some ones can recomend your game soo other people support you,i wish you luck,and i will give you more ideas in a future,just not abandon this game, looks very promising.
I have curiosity about your opinion,you guys have plans of implement in the future in this game some of this ideas?,sorry for the wall of text.
In my opinion play with the MC and not only with monster and do a history, a main history should be great,you know with evil breeders.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
If you're doing cross-breeds, you could maybe introduce a goblin race for the "incompatible" racial pairings? This could be used for a default between versions when you introduce a new monster but don't have the cross-breeds set up yet, and you could use it as a fail condition, increasing the amount you owe. You could have goblins roam as enemies when the player's looking for monsters, so the player has a danger to avoid, or 'stumble' into.
As a more classical fantasy goblin fan, I take slight offense to that. :(

Jokes aside, in the original, I've never really seen any interest in those "messed up spawns" there was. I mean, seeing the sprites was funny at first, for how crazy they were, but aside from that it kinda became stale quickly as they had literally no purpose except tell you "woopsie you messed up".

DaClown

Sep 12, 2020
No... it's not allowed on patreon and incest breaks the game balance. :unsure: At some point you're going to be breeding the same guy over and over again...
As one of the long time play testers of Breeding Season and someone that spent way too much time on finding optimal strategies for "beating the game" that invariably ended up being some kind of derp farming; I can say that you can absolutely avoid derp farming being the optimal strategy or even a viable suboptimal strategy in general.

Basic problem of the structure of inheritance that Breeding Season and Breeders or Nephelym and Portals of Phereon have is that they don't properly implement recessive inheritance patterns. In the real world, the major problem with severe inbreeding is that it concentrates recessive genes into the progeny and homogenizes the genetic pool which results in propagation of genetic diseases across successive generations. Lowers fertility or impacts survivability or decreases viability of pregnancies (resulting typically in miscarriages).

Even without the incest consideration, it would be a good idea for game play reasons to implement recessive traits (positive, negative, and neutral recessive traits) such that in general inbreeding between monsters with recessive traits would be discouraged and suboptimal, and some of the other wise game breaking traits can be strictly recessive traits which would make their acquisition and retention across generations harder.

A basic example of a recessive trait would be say a "Sterile" genetic trait which doesn't become active if only one copy is inherited both parents, but becomes active if two copies of the same trait are inherited one from each parent. This creates classes of characters that are carriers without expression, are carriers and express the effects of the trait, and characters that neither carry nor express the trait.

While I'm on the topic, consider the possibility that some monsters might require or benefit from more than one other mate; one-on-one should obviously be basic, but there is opportunity to develop different reproductive game mechanics inspired by real world reproductive biology. One example might be like ants or bees, or like in some reptiles.

DaClown

Sep 12, 2020
Portals of Phereon and Breeders of Nephelym have hybrids or what you call crossbreeds as one of their selling points. It's a fairly common demand. The idea that certain features of one species can be combined with features of another to get a third kind of creature that is distinct from the respective parents.

Fun rule that Breeding Season didn't implement and which none of those others did is .

This mechanic was how you'd win in Breeding Season. There's aspects of Breeders of Nephelym's implementation as a currency system and trade system that I think is neat but boring in how it has been implemented so far. Mostly negligible in Portals of Phereon and very boring.

Real world has some potential inspirations for how your game could differentiate itself while furthering the genre. With real world animal rearing, the collection of genetic from various exemplary specimens is something that entire real markets exist around. This is lacking in terms of game mechanical detail in all the breeding games that I've seen so far; it would be ideal if you could collect essence from the monsters that effectively contained some portion of the monster's genetic information to sell, but you could also buy such things from a market; it would be a good idea to have various qualities of markets like you might be able to buy essences for super cheap but with no idea what you're going to get vs there being markets where you can see what the traits are of the parents before purchase, or middling markets where you can see what the parents look like and maybe even some of the parent's traits but you don't necessarily get to see what traits the essence your buying has.

It would also be ideal to me that what traits a given essence has is not necessarily known without some usage of resources. Consider it like identification scrolls for magic items in some types of RPGs. And it would be ideal if eventually you could get access to means to artificially synthesize, fuse, or engineer essences.

I always thought that the milk was pretty boring in how it tends to be handled in these games especially given that these worlds are generally magical and the breeding monsters are generally magical in various ways or to various degrees, so it makes sense that the milks should potentially have significant effects. If nothing else functioning as buffs/debuffs that can be administered like potions to the various monsters (or protagonist possibly with differing effects based on the consumer's species), but possibly introducing some kind of system for mutation or epigenetics.

Last edited:

MeLovely Games

Creating Mating Season
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2021
Portals of Phereon and Breeders of Nephelym have hybrids or what you call crossbreeds as one of their selling points. It's a fairly common demand. The idea that certain features of one species can be combined with features of another to get a third kind of creature that is distinct from the respective parents.

Fun rule that Breeding Season didn't implement and which none of those others did is .

This mechanic was how you'd win in Breeding Season. There's aspects of Breeders of Nephelym's implementation as a currency system and trade system that I think is neat but boring in how it has been implemented so far. Mostly negligible in Portals of Phereon and very boring.

Real world has some potential inspirations for how your game could differentiate itself while furthering the genre. With real world animal rearing, the collection of genetic from various exemplary specimens is something that entire real markets exist around. This is lacking in terms of game mechanical detail in all the breeding games that I've seen so far; it would be ideal if you could collect essence from the monsters that effectively contained some portion of the monster's genetic information to sell, but you could also buy such things from a market; it would be a good idea to have various qualities of markets like you might be able to buy essences for super cheap but with no idea what you're going to get vs there being markets where you can see what the traits are of the parents before purchase, or middling markets where you can see what the parents look like and maybe even some of the parent's traits but you don't necessarily get to see what traits the essence your buying has.

It would also be ideal to me that what traits a given essence has is not necessarily known without some usage of resources. Consider it like identification scrolls for magic items in some types of RPGs. And it would be ideal if eventually you could get access to means to artificially synthesize, fuse, or engineer essences.

I always thought that the milk was pretty boring in how it tends to be handled in these games especially given that these worlds are generally magical and the breeding monsters are generally magical in various ways or to various degrees, so it makes sense that the milks should potentially have significant effects. If nothing else functioning as buffs/debuffs that can be administered like potions to the various monsters (or protagonist possibly with differing effects based on the consumer's species), but possibly introducing some kind of system for mutation or epigenetics.
I really like the way Portals of Phereon handle hybrids - it made me take out my spreadsheet to plot my next breeding couple.

Portals of Phereon has a good use of the semens - crafting is not a bad use of it. Cloud meadow can be great at it, but for some reason harvesting, breeding, and farming there is just not.... interesting? Semen as fertilizer is okay, it's a great effect.

But the farming part there is kind of boring, so....

I don't play BoN, so I can't say much.

Also, are you interested in theorycrafting the game's design? Maybe once I have discord server up we can discuss what to do with all these semen and breastmilk. lol.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Cloud meadow can be great at it, but for some reason harvesting, breeding, and farming there is just not.... interesting?
CM is the very textbook definition of games that looks great on their concept, features description at the store page, and promotional visual materials and then falls flat at actually meeting the expectations

But if their target since initial conception is to be a patron milking scheme, then all those barebone features hiding behind a meticulously-crafted facade actually does their job really well, think of it like a trap hole inside a house made of cookies

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes