BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Hey i would like a male protag too but i at least went through all comment pages when this question came to mind, Will there be cunt boy?

I don't really know why that question came to mind originally but it makes sense in a way if this game will have male x male breeding, just that one has a dick and the other a hot box.

Not to mention i don't see a whole lot of games on here with a cunt boy.
Even a girly looking trap/cunt boy sounds doable.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Hey i would like a male protag too but i at least went through all comment pages when this question came to mind, Will there be cunt boy?
the Dev already stated there will be a cunt boy for future plan updates, its in previous comment section to read....

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
have one problem.. when opening the game .. the menu does not have the settings selection option but while ingame there is... sooo we can't make the choices of what we want befor we start a game... while in the settings you don't have a choice on weather you want to be male or female.. your forced to be female. theres no apply button to know if the changes were made so there for setting up a all female breeding farm doesn't work when males still wonder..

game name Breeders farm.. yay i get to breed with the live stock. nope you can't.. >.<

MrBlue42

Nov 7, 2017
Anus... but the game doesn't really have a birthing scene so it's fine either way. lol.
Is a birthing scene somewhere (far) down the line a possibility or is that something you definitely don't want in the game? I always liked birthing scenes in breeding games, since it's kind of a big part of the main theme. Could also be a fun, tense moment for the player if they're waiting for a specific trait and they find out if they got what they wanted once the baby pops out. Obviously not something the game needs though, might just be a fun addition.

MeLovely Games

Creating Mating Season
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2021
Is a birthing scene somewhere (far) down the line a possibility or is that something you definitely don't want in the game? I always liked birthing scenes in breeding games, since it's kind of a big part of the main theme. Could also be a fun, tense moment for the player if they're waiting for a specific trait and they find out if they got what they wanted once the baby pops out. Obviously not something the game needs though, might just be a fun addition.
Uh... maybe a special screen and some fancy VFX for the new offspring...

An actual birthing scene? Like coming out from the hole and all?

No... we don't have baby monsters in the game, the offspring is full adult from birth.

Reactions: MrBlue42

Torins

May 2, 2017
Oh this looks promising, I was a Patreon of the original Breeding season, I'll keep an eye on this!

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes