Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
So, I got a bit of a problem when running the game. It opens on my Vertical Monitor and not on my Horizontal Main Monitor. The Horizontal monitor is set as my default main monitor, and this is the only game out of hundreds I play and try that I have this problem with. It's not meant to be in the 1080x1920 orientation, so I miss out on a lot of stuff and just can't really play. Shit looks fucked. I feel like the option to turn off Fullscreen and move the window to resize to my other monitor would be a great solution to this issue until It doesn't use the wrong monitor by default. See thumbnails for examples.
1660020045789.png 1660019912341.png

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I'm going to use this message as FAQ so people can see it

FAQ
Optional

Futa and Gay Sex. You can have 0 futa or as many futa as you want to breed/catch etc.

Optional in the future
Straight Sex. Right now gay-only mode is not available but we'll implement male omega in the future. (Yes men can be pregnant)

Feral/furry
Yes, for some species. Feral trait will manifest for some species, but some other species will be carriers of the trait without the look.

Never: Shota/Loli.

Just to be safe, change the title
Title will probably be changed on v0.1 or v0.2, but it might change again up until the game's official release if we find an even better title.
Legality of title or the game has been asked multiple times, so I want to clear some things up before things get out of hand:
S-Purple's (Artist of Breeding Season) legal team has contacted me to remove his old art from BS, and they said that they didn't care about the title "Breeding Season".
My experience with them have been short but professional - they just want their old art off the game and that's it.
---
The only legally-grey-area stuff we have in the game is H-bomb's dialogue and NPC sprite, but currently they're placeholder and can be replaced. H-bomb has disappeared for years now, but if he were came back online to sue us, I'll replace the dialogues and NPC sprites - I'm in the middle of commissioning new ones anyway.

---------------------------------------------------------------
It has come to my attention that people don't read Developer's Note in the main post, so I'll post development roadmap here.
Read my patreon's front page for updated version!! I don't know how often I'll update this screenshot.
View attachment 1973630

In case you ever need a sprite artist to replace S-Purple's art, I'm readily available to discuss the matter and exchange details. Looking forward to your reply~!

Reactions: MeLovely Games

B121B

Jan 7, 2021
I never comment here but I must now, I mean..

no male protagonist? no loli??? and men can be pregnant?????? WTF!!!!!???????
I was not going to bother answering, but might as well for any future uninformed commenters who will skip reading most of the thread. As has already been stated many, many times, male mc is coming very soon in a future update (likely version 0.0.5 or 0.0.6). Regarding the Omegas, they are a toggable option just like futas. If you dont want them in your playthrough, you wont have them, its completely optional, and games including more options for others that wont impede your own experience or enjoyment, is always a great thing to see. Regular males will not be able to get pregnant, that is only the case with omegas.

So with a regular, straight playthrough without futas or omegas enabled, breeding should function normally just as you would expect.

Regarding loli's, thats a can of worms I cant comment much on, but it would likely cause more trouble than its worth and could cause issues for the dev with patreon.

Learn to not judge a book by its cover, and maybe wait a few more updates to see if the game is truly as bad as you'll think it will be, or if its actually a diamond in the rough.

A_Furfaag

Nov 1, 2019
I'm giving the dev's feedback in a public forum. I didn't demand they change anything nor say the game was shit for not catering to me. But as it happens it seems they already planned to add what I suggested anyway. What you add to this conversation other than being a passive aggressive prick I don't know.
Now, usuall I would applaud direct feedback to the devs, but not in this case.

Given the history of the game/dev, said dev can go bury themselves with the rest of the refuse where they belong.

B121B

Jan 7, 2021
Now, usuall I would applaud direct feedback to the devs, but not in this case.

Given the history of the game/dev, said dev can go bury themselves with the rest of the refuse where they belong.
What history? This dev has nothing to do with and no connection with the original breeding season and their dev team, just a fan of it and its concept like the rest of us.

Reactions: Fetishboy46

Fetishboy46

Aug 11, 2022
I was not going to bother answering, but might as well for any future uninformed commenters who will skip reading most of the thread. As has already been stated many, many times, male mc is coming very soon in a future update (likely version 0.0.5 or 0.0.6). Regarding the Omegas, they are a toggable option just like futas. If you dont want them in your playthrough, you wont have them, its completely optional, and games including more options for others that wont impede your own experience or enjoyment, is always a great thing to see. Regular males will not be able to get pregnant, that is only the case with omegas.

So with a regular, straight playthrough without futas or omegas enabled, breeding should function normally just as you would expect.

Regarding loli's, thats a can of worms I cant comment much on, but it would likely cause more trouble than its worth and could cause issues for the dev with patreon.

Learn to not judge a book by its cover, and maybe wait a few more updates to see if the game is truly as bad as you'll think it will be, or if its actually a diamond in the rough.
"Learn to not judge" ?
funny reply because you are judging her with your thoughs right now

• Angry
Reactions: YakuzaZzz

B121B

Jan 7, 2021
"Learn to not judge" ?
funny reply because you are judging her with your thoughs right now
Not judge the game, opinions are another matter entirely. Especially when the post I was referring to was assuming the game was bad under false pretences (didnt read that male mc will be added, probably thought they couldnt play the game without including omegas, etc.)

But as they say, don't feed the troll, so Im dropping the subject and letting people think whatever they wish. The facts are already available all over the thread for people to refer to if they bother looking for it.

Last edited:

makeuseofme

Jul 21, 2020
just downloading the game now, and was curious if it would be possible Dev to make a Linux compatible binary. I can understand the difficulties if you can't though. Either way thanks for making this game!

Reactions: MeLovely Games
3.10 star(s) 18 Votes