Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
So, has anyone else happened to encounter a bug where the items in your inventory gradually disappear as you transition between areas of the map until you finally have nothing and the game softlocks itself or is this a known bug already and I somehow missed someone else talking about it? I'd mention the gradual monster size increase after every day too, but it seems someone already beat me to the Attack on Titan jokes.

Reactions: MeLovely Games

Sharkie94

May 5, 2020
Great start.
Looks "good enough", but currently feels like a 0.000000001a version.
No audio, super-basic animations

...but for the love of *** :)
Add an "invert mouse" setting - you are alienating a % of your potential audience for no good reason.
(didn't try playing to see if cross breeding/geneology was present, because I can't handle non-inverted mouse)

Unit 2 Type B

Aug 21, 2019
Anyone else have extremely slow download speed specifically from upload haven? Although thinking now I must've hit the download limit. I switched to zippyshare and the estimated dl time went from 2 days to 5 minutes

MeLovely Games

Creating Mating Season
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2021
how the fmc breed herself with the mmnster male?
It's implemented in 0.0.4

Will there ever be something like a family tree feature?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Interesting! Right now we're only recording up to grandparents - so the tree is a bit short. :giggle:

So, I got a bit of a problem when running the game. It opens on my Vertical Monitor and not on my Horizontal Main Monitor. The Horizontal monitor is set as my default main monitor, and this is the only game out of hundreds I play and try that I have this problem with. It's not meant to be in the 1080x1920 orientation, so I miss out on a lot of stuff and just can't really play. Shit looks fucked. I feel like the option to turn off Fullscreen and move the window to resize to my other monitor would be a great solution to this issue until It doesn't use the wrong monitor by default. See thumbnails for examples.
View attachment 1974041 View attachment 1974038
Hi, sorry. Apparently this is a unity bug and a fix is coming on v0.0.5.

No more inbreeding, damn that kills the game for me lol. Great game though! Good Luck!
:eek: please hang on there! I'm sure there are modders who can provide an incest patch!

is untiy one of the easier engines to mod games in? i feel like something that could help this game alot is mods.
What kind mods are you interested in making?

Mad gene scientist making titans to destroy a town.

View attachment 1974654
lol - sorry about that. should be fixed in v0.0.5.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

MeLovely Games

Creating Mating Season
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2021
So, has anyone else happened to encounter a bug where the items in your inventory gradually disappear as you transition between areas of the map until you finally have nothing and the game softlocks itself or is this a known bug already and I somehow missed someone else talking about it? I'd mention the gradual monster size increase after every day too, but it seems someone already beat me to the Attack on Titan jokes.
Sorry, the fix for inventory bug is already in 0.0.4, and the monster size increase - I'm going to fix it on 0.0.5.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
please hang on there! I'm sure there are modders who can provide an incest patch!
Wouldn't that happen anyway at moment when you make that MC can be impregnated/impregnate? Make it that players can look family trees of those that had been got from breeding (what would look bit weird when there will be same creatures (/MC) as parent and grandparents)

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
There's actually a game out there that implemented a family tree feature that accommodated incest/inbreeding but the game is not allowed on this site.. for obvious reason.

I don't want to scare anyone who would code the family tree but theirs (after multi-generational multi-partner inbreedings) looked like this:

MeLovely Games

Creating Mating Season
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2021
Well this doesn't look right! (v0.0.4)

Edit:
What have I done!
Hi, how do you reproduce these bugs?

(Also, in discord we have a bug-report channel - you'll get a faster reply from me)

There's actually a game out there that implemented a family tree feature that accommodated incest/inbreeding but the game is not allowed on this site.. for obvious reason.

I don't want to scare anyone who would code the family tree but theirs (after multi-generational multi-partner inbreedings) looked like this:
Dude that's not a tree that's a spiderweb...
I mean, that looks way too much.

Our genetics tree is probably going to be for each monster, up to its grandparents.

• Haha
Reactions: aspar4gus
Aug 8, 2017

To be fair, the base game is still here. But the family web is part of The Mod Which Shall Not Be Named.

Reactions: aspar4gus
Aug 8, 2017
Dude that's not a tree that's a spiderweb...
I mean, that looks way too much.
Well, it tries its best, but when a family gets interwoven to that degree, you basically have two choices: web or shortcut. The Free Cities mod went the former. The latter would let you keep the formatting to how most family trees are drawn, but a given person might show up in multiple places. Neither way is super legible.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes