F1forhalp

SOTD: Wokain - Natural Enemy
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
actually he did, lol..
the only reason I liked the old style is because it had most (if not all) animations supported
nah don't unwrap this stuff with me, we had it some pages back.. if you'd read all sides of their breakup and not just blogspot's blame game, you'd know he had no choice.

MeLovely Games

Creating Mating Season
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2021
for whatever reason this game launches on my secondary monitor. it's the only game I've ever come across that does that, might have something to do with the second monitor being #1 in the Display options. The main monitor is set as the primary display so idk what else the issue could be
This is going to be fixed in 0.0.5, it's apparently a unity bug :|

how do you feed them ? Pressing E with the found just open their menu with details and cancel (0.03)
And ... can we edit the controls, Z is to move foward on AZERTY keyboard, and i dont want to switch mode just for that
Feed in the feeder with the food item in active quick slot :)

I'm adding more accessibility / setting options as I go, starting from the most important ones. We'll eventually add keyboard remapping.

Will u ever Implement gamepad control? Cause my keyboard is Jammed and it's killing me not being able to use pad.
Eventually, yes :)

How did I miss this game ??? I ABSOLUTELY LOVED the OG Breeding Season !!! I was following it from before the art redesign! I'm so happy someone is picking up the project! I remember reading comments about people that got the source files. So Glad someone actually did something with it!

Also Fuck S-Purple. He did HBomb dirty!
Hi! Welcome and please follow our development progress :)

B121B

Jan 7, 2021
Version 0.0.5 now available for the higher patron tier, now you have the option to play as male mc.

futa/omega mc options, as well as mc customization should be available in ver 0.0.6, and the next monster added (wolf) should be showing up in 0.0.7

Edit:

Also, someone in the discord community asked me to share this in their place, an incest mod that should technically work with version 0.0.5 and above. If you have any issues with it no use messaging me about it, just mention it in the thread and I will relay it.

To use it just unzip the file inside into the games main folder.

Last edited:

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Mating Season 0.0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: Vorr

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Hi, first time here, is it possible to choose the gender of the partner? I'm not against futa/trans content but it's not my sexual orientation, the game looks interesting and that's why I'm asking since if you can choose/avoid such content, it will definitely attract more people. At least it would to me.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
should be nice add to game as a feature the give birth the next day for all races and FC :p (i mean as a game option)

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
View attachment 2014145

Overview:
Inspired by another breeding game, Breeding Season. Your parents have passed, leaving you with a once proud farm that has sadly fallen into disrepair. As a first-time monster breeder, there's only one thing to do - screw your way back up to the top! Explore bountiful woods and moist caverns, searching for exotic creatures to add to your collection. Breed a bevy of buxom beasties, either by playing matchmaker or by getting first hand experience. And if country life has got you down, there's always a shoulder to cry on, a lap to sit on, and a hole to fill in town. It's time to grab your destiny, and it's big enough that you'll need both hands.

Thread Updated: 2022-09-04
Release Date: 2022-08-22
Developer: Love OS Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.4
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA -

To use it just unzip the file into the games main folder.

DeniseEarly thanks for the link

View attachment 1926408 View attachment 1926388 View attachment 1958643 View attachment 1939055 View attachment 1958644 View attachment 1926379 View attachment 1926414 View attachment 1926390 View attachment 1926391 View attachment 1926434 View attachment 1958645
I see that you have changed the games name to
Mating Season [v0.0.4] [Love OS Games]
when it used to be called 'breeding season' Breeding Season 3D.png , please in future make sure the file name matches thanks

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
a Breeding game with out pregnancy belly or any visible pregnancy its like making a football game with out a ball.....hope they add a real pregancy system then i will care about this game.

Reactions: biniweti

Reiken

Oct 25, 2018
Hi, how do you breed ? I did it one time and after i can't do it anymore there is only the details button and the other

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes