Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
It's great your pointing this out, But I already assumed this would be worked on in the future. I'm not faulting any placeholder art or systems. My issue is with the storyline. You know, It's sorta like: "Don't write a gay romance story and try to sell it off to straight men" The kinks you drivel on about are only going to worsen the experience for the people who don't share the kink. If this game is made for a bi-sexual or gay audience, That's great. If your trying to sell this as equally to straight people, dialog content needs to swing that way. It's in your best interest to make it known, It will lead to at least a few less negative reviews.

I would definitely join the patreon of a person/team developing a breeding sim, 3d or not, But I dont think its too much to ask for to have toggles to turn off controversial kinks like trans/futa, And where applicable non bi-pedal (I.E. Lamia, centaur, tentacle) to be turned off entirely. This is just my opinion, if you don't agree, You will do fine without my couple bucks a month.
... Dude, is a WIP. Literally 80% of the content it has rn (and maybe will have) is OPTIONAL. do you read?
O P T I O N A L. If you don't want it, don't use it. Everyone has his kinks, and some don't even have that as a kink but see that as something else.
If you want a game without futa, gays content, and whatever you don't like, go ahead and commission it. Or make it.

Oh! And if you want something in the game, there's a thing calling "suggesting". Suggesting a "toggle off for futa and gay content" would be ten times better than literally saying to butcher futas and gays to feed them to the cats.
Please be a kind human.

B121B

Jan 7, 2021
In the menu you can release any monster you dont want, so when you start if you dont want to see the futa just release it right away after the beginning intro. Nothing is forced on the player, and you can choose what is released as long as you are under the monster limit, which is currently 5/5. Same case for omega that might be included in the starter farm later on as well until the catching system is implemented, just release it right away and there will be no issues.

Also some of the dialogue might be slightly off because the game started off with only a female mc, male option was just added. It is a huge work in progress and will get worked on as the game progresses, if you have any concerns about it just voice them to the dev in the discord in suggestions. But as others have stated be polite/reasonable about it

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I see that you have changed the games name to
Mating Season [v0.0.4] [Love OS Games]
when it used to be called 'breeding season', please in future make sure the file name matches thanks
As mentioned in the thread, the game is not renamed until 0.0.5. So for now, Breeding Season 3D is correct. This thread should not have been renamed already.

MeLovely Games

Creating Mating Season
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2021
As mentioned in the thread, the game is not renamed until 0.0.5. So for now, Breeding Season 3D is correct. This thread should not have been renamed already.
That's a good point, I added (Formerly Breeding Season 3D) to the title. Will keep it like that for a month. :unsure:

Last edited:

B121B

Jan 7, 2021
It has potential, but is there any way to add a male protagonist?
There already is a male protagonist, in version 0.0.5, follow the updates on patreon (or at least in the discord), to find out what gets added each version. The version on here is 0.0.4 but the latest patreon version gives you the option to play as male mc (main character) a.k.a male protagonist

OldmanRed

Mar 13, 2018
There already is a male protagonist, in version 0.0.5, follow the updates on patreon (or at least in the discord), to find out what gets added each version. The version on here is 0.0.4 but the latest patreon version gives you the option to play as male mc (main character) a.k.a male protagonist
Nice, sadly i'm broke

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
View attachment 2014145

Overview:
Inspired by another breeding game, Breeding Season. Your parents have passed, leaving you with a once proud farm that has sadly fallen into disrepair. As a first-time monster breeder, there's only one thing to do - screw your way back up to the top! Explore bountiful woods and moist caverns, searching for exotic creatures to add to your collection. Breed a bevy of buxom beasties, either by playing matchmaker or by getting first hand experience. And if country life has got you down, there's always a shoulder to cry on, a lap to sit on, and a hole to fill in town. It's time to grab your destiny, and it's big enough that you'll need both hands.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-09-04
Release Date: 2022-08-22
Developer: Love OS Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.4
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA -

To use it just unzip the file into the games main folder.

DeniseEarly thanks for the link

View attachment 1926408 View attachment 1926388 View attachment 1958643 View attachment 1939055 View attachment 1958644 View attachment 1926379 View attachment 1926414 View attachment 1926390 View attachment 1926391 View attachment 1926434 View attachment 1958645
I read that in the next update we will have changes in the body,it mean that we will can see vagina and ass holes and mouth open when sex?,the pregnant should last more of 1 day,some like a few days and each day you see the stomach more big,it should be good,1 day and you birth should make the game unrealistic and too easy that my point.
In my opinion have 100% of chance of get pregnant is not good too bc make the game too ez,should be 100% of chance of get pregnant with a penalty fun,some like get captured and become a sex slave of wild monsters males or futa that drag you to a cave or nest or whatever and you need escape or get captured for a rancher of a farm and who used you and you have to escape. (nothing say that slave humans cant be used for breeding in a farm in this game,right?).
You will add cum effects in orgasm and cum stay in body parts?.

Icono de Validado por la comunidad

Last edited:

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I grew up a console gamer mostly, so maybe this is just my problem, but I feel like the camera spins a little too quickly and I wish I could pan out a little further to better see where I'm going. Looking good so far, excited to see this develop as more features of play get added. Good luck and stick with it.

Reactions: MeLovely Games

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
do you find a way of move the camera free in the sex animation?,i think that i cant move the camera and i have only camera angle buttoms,if it is like that i hope in the future the dev add free move of camera in sex animations :unsure:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Maybe wait until v0.1, sorry but we'll probably have to revamp the whole UI to support gamepad so it's not very high on priority list :(
As someone who is implementing Gamepad support in their game after 18 releases, I suggest to do that ASAP, especially if you are still using the old input system.
It is way more time consuming adding Gamepad support later on as an afterthought (and more chances to implement bugs) rather than building the game with Gamepad support in mind.

MeLovely Games

Creating Mating Season
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2021
Wish the dev good luck, I'm rooting for ya!
Thank you!! :giggle:

As someone who is implementing Gamepad support in their game after 18 releases, I suggest to do that ASAP, especially if you are still using the old input system.
It is way more time consuming adding Gamepad support later on as an afterthought (and more chances to implement bugs) rather than building the game with Gamepad support in mind.
That's what I thought as well - but I'm using the new input system (hybrid) so hopefully the transition won't be too harsh...

We'll implement it sometime before v0.1 for sure.

Pandoriux

Dec 11, 2021
damn, i really like this type of capture-and-fuck kind of game. Does anyone know other games that has this similar concept?

B121B

Jan 7, 2021
hey breedingseason loveos, I was wondering if there are going to be more body types besides normal female, normal male, and futa? To be exact, are you planning on having femboy(male), amazon(female), dickgirl(futa) variants of body types?
besides the 3 you listed there's also omega male, which looks like regular male but functions like futa (can impregnate and get pregnant), for those who prefer mxm playstyle.

now regarding femboy/amazon, etc. traits are being planned that could lead to such body types, an example is a masculine and feminine trait that either gender can get, that can make them look either more masculine or feminine (aka make a male look more femboy/trappish or a female to look more amazonian), or enhance what they already are by making a more masculine male and more feminine female. These are just two of many traits currently being considered to be added in the games future.

Incase anyone wonders how I know any of this, I am currently also operating as one of the volunteer game testers and working closely with the games community in brainstorming new features and ideas that will be added later on in the game.

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
hey breedingseason loveos, I was wondering if there are going to be more body types besides normal female, normal male, and futa? To be exact, are you planning on having femboy(male), amazon(female), dickgirl(futa) variants of body types?
To add to this, hoping there's a possibility of different body shapes, plump pig and chesty cow girl FTW

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes