MeLovely Games

Creating Mating Season
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2021
BreedingSeason3D|LoveOS I saw the bugfix about the game starting on the second monitor. I still had the issue with the new version (v0.0.5c), and even when changing which monitor my computer deems primary, it still started on my vertical monitor.

The fix I found was a Windows 10 shortcut to move the game. (Windows Key + Shift + Left/Right). This allowed me to move the game over from my left vertical monitor to my Right horizontal one.
I can't really test it because the bug doesn't happen to me - I have 2 monitors and the game runs on my main monitor...

However I found a unity bugfix for this in unity forum for it so I applied that fix. (Which doesn't work?)

But thank you for the current solution though - at least with this and windowed mode if the fullscreen bug still occur players will be able to switch the game's active monitor.

I'll look for a solution again.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
stupid question, but what does the "c" mean for the version? is it for censored, and the incest patch uncensors it?

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
stupid question, but what does the "c" mean for the version? is it for censored, and the incest patch uncensors it?
the previous version was 0.0.5b, it just denotes a hotfix - the second or third depending on how the dev is counting it
(EDIT: just to be absolutely clear, it doesn't stand for anything, it's just alphabetical versioning.)

Reactions: leechurch

GNYCE1

Jun 20, 2017
This game has a lot of potential and I was a major fan of Breeding Season so I really hope this gets everything it needs to get done, I will be dropping in from time to time to see how this goes. I wish you luck

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Think they missed the whole point of mating/breeding when they added all the heavy pegging and gay content. It should be a toggle / optional feature for those that want it. Looked neat and colorful but real turn off. Think I shall pass on this one.
Wait.. it's not toggleable yet? sorry i haven't tried the build, i was planning to try it when male mc is playable, but if gay content can't be turned off yet then i might need to wait longer

B121B

Jan 7, 2021
Uhm, are you supposed to be able to get pregnant as the male mc? Was a funny surprise.
No, I believe that was a bug that shouldn't happening in future versions, (0.0.7 is already being playtested so to us doing the testing that likely got fixed long ago, I havent seen it reported since) only omega males should be able to get pregnant. Since the dev has limited people helping test and giving feedback, some bugs might take a version or two to get caught and removed.

Think they missed the whole point of mating/breeding when they added all the heavy pegging and gay content. It should be a toggle / optional feature for those that want it. Looked neat and colorful but real turn off. Think I shall pass on this one.
What are you even complaining about, did you not play the game? It is completely optional, you are never forced to participate in pegging or experience gay content. For now the best way to avoid this is to 1. Not mate with and release any omega (and futa if not into them) monsters you have. 2. When breeding male with futa make sure to always select male as top from drop down menu so he doesnt get pegged. 3. The optional incest patch helps with having a more vanilla (malexfemale only) experience for now until monster capturing gets added, which should be coming along with the cow race in version 0.0.8

Wait.. it's not toggleable yet? sorry i haven't tried the build, i was planning to try it when male mc is playable, but if gay content can't be turned off yet then i might need to wait longer
Read what I said when quoting the previous posts, everything is completely optional.

The incest patch goes where the .exe is, right?
Yes it goes in the main game folder.

how to switch to male mc? it started me out as female without giving a choice
Starting with version 0.0.6 theres a whole proper character gender selection and customization menu, but I believe in version 0.0.5 you had to select the gender from the front main menu before starting the game.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 18 Votes