ithkul

Jul 28, 2017
besides the 3 you listed there's also omega male, which looks like regular male but functions like futa (can impregnate and get pregnant), for those who prefer mxm playstyle.

now regarding femboy/amazon, etc. traits are being planned that could lead to such body types, an example is a masculine and feminine trait that either gender can get, that can make them look either more masculine or feminine (aka make a male look more femboy/trappish or a female to look more amazonian), or enhance what they already are by making a more masculine male and more feminine female. These are just two of many traits currently being considered to be added in the games future.

Incase anyone wonders how I know any of this, I am currently also operating as one of the volunteer game testers and working closely with the games community in brainstorming new features and ideas that will be added later on in the game.
I do have an possible idea for a feature or game setting regarding dickgirls, femboys, omega males, etc. getting pregnant. I guess for lack of a better name, lock and key pregnancy, where the (dick wielding)mother has fuck the (dick wielding)father, first so she or he can provide him or her the "key" to in turn have said father impregnate said mother. It might be difficult to implement

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
damn, i really like this type of capture-and-fuck kind of game. Does anyone know other games that has this similar concept?
Most that I'm aware of are more focused on the collecting part than any breeding stuff, but if that's no issue, you might like something along the lines of Forest of the Blue Skin or Succubus Affection. Both of those are shota and (very well done) pixel art though, if any of that'd be a dealbreaker. There's an RPGM futa zombie game called Zombi Party with CG captive fuck scenes floating around somewhere, pretty sure it's not on this forum. Others may have better-tailored recommendations.

B121B

Jan 7, 2021
Patreon update 0.0.6 for Saint benefactors just hit, now giving ability to start the game as either a futa or omega mc. Update 0.0.5 that added the male mc should be going public soon and will be shared on here once it does.

B121B

Jan 7, 2021
0.0.5 just released publicly tonight, heres mega link

And google drive link for it

^direct patreon post with same links I just shared here if you want to confirm or download directly from the patreon.

Also, from 0.0.5 onward game has officially changed name to Mating Season

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Mating Season 0.0.5c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
BreedingSeason3D|LoveOS I saw the bugfix about the game starting on the second monitor. I still had the issue with the new version (v0.0.5c), and even when changing which monitor my computer deems primary, it still started on my vertical monitor.

The fix I found was a Windows 10 shortcut to move the game. (Windows Key + Shift + Left/Right). This allowed me to move the game over from my left vertical monitor to my Right horizontal one.

Reactions: MeLovely Games
3.10 star(s) 18 Votes