Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
I really like this game i hope you guys add personal idea
Imagine having humanoid animals like the once you already have catgirls, werewolf etc
But also beastly version of them like straight up a cat and wolf
Adding more variety to the creatures and also each of them having unique ways of having sex
I know some people like it more animalish while others more humanoid
This way you will please both
Anyways thank you for rewiving my dream i loved the original game so much

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
And also the originals apeal was not being too grindy
Hopefully this one isnt too grindy either
Btw i like the idea of skill tree

Reactions: MeLovely Games

MeLovely Games

Creating Mating Season
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2021
Hi, first time here, is it possible to choose the gender of the partner? I'm not against futa/trans content but it's not my sexual orientation, the game looks interesting and that's why I'm asking since if you can choose/avoid such content, it will definitely attract more people. At least it would to me.
Hi, yes. You can play in super-straight mode.

B121B

Jan 7, 2021
I really like this game i hope you guys add personal idea
Imagine having humanoid animals like the once you already have catgirls, werewolf etc
But also beastly version of them like straight up a cat and wolf
Adding more variety to the creatures and also each of them having unique ways of having sex
I know some people like it more animalish while others more humanoid
This way you will please both
Anyways thank you for rewiving my dream i loved the original game so much
I dont know about full on animal, but there are plans in the future for adding feral forms/variations to the monsters that can be bred by having that trait. So yes there will be version with more animalistic looks/features (basically anthromorphs).

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
a Breeding game with out pregnancy belly or any visible pregnancy its like making a football game with out a ball.....hope they add a real pregancy system then i will care about this game.
Uh, they're planning to add exactly that, they're just reworking how they do character visuals before they do visible pregnancy.

Reactions: MeLovely Games

B121B

Jan 7, 2021
Is it already possible to play as a man or when would it be possible?
As of patreon version 0.0.5 yes you can already play as a male, the version on here is the public version, 1 version behind the current patreon version.

Also in 0.0.5 monsters already show a pregnant belly once pregnant.

Honestly I recommend people to just go ahead and suscribe to the patreon if you want to support this games development (which I have also subscribed to myself), since the dev is releasing between 2-4 version updates per month, so progress is moving very quickly there.

What kind of "futa" are we talking about? Can the futas breed each other? Could I construct a futa only farm?
I havent been able to try this combination yet, but from what I have seen futas should be able to breed each other, since they can get pregnant and impregnate others, so in a future version it should be possible to focus on a futa only farm if you so wish it.

Also the current futas have balls, but from a screenshot leak shown in discord, the game dev is also working on a ball-less version (so far at least for the futa mc) for people who prefer that. Not sure though if the dev will replace them completely, or include both options in the game.

Last edited:

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
"A great feature would be to be able to butcher the futas" 1. This isn't Monster Black Market and 2 You need to take a chill pill because that comment is disturbingly violent.

And why is a game with more options a bad thing? If a game has something you don't like you could try to ignore it first before giving up on a game.

chemicalvamp

Sep 20, 2017
This isn't Monster Black Market.

And why is a game with more options a bad thing. If a game has something you don't like You could try to ignore it first before giving up on a game.
Ignoring is something I tried to do, Can't sell the futas. Cant sell anything for that matter. Sure I see systems for increasing stats through breeding but you have no choice in what gets set free. And what is the point of a breeding ranch if you dont sell product. Storyline is full of meaty cocks and gaping assholes. And Yeah you can "ignore" dialogues. This game was very obviously created for a different sexual orientation with a bit of straight content along with it, because it was easy.

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
Ignoring is something I tried to do, Can't sell the futas. Cant sell anything for that matter. Sure I see systems for increasing stats through breeding but you have no choice in what gets set free. And what is the point of a breeding ranch if you dont sell product. Storyline is full of meaty cocks and gaping assholes. And Yeah you can "ignore" dialogues. This game was very obviously created for a different sexual orientation with a bit of straight content along with it, because it was easy.
~The game is a WIP and I would consider the game non-playable right now.~ In the current version you can release monsters but since you can't catch them you will eventually softlock yourself due to no inbreeding.

I'm assuming the selling is a guaranteed future feature since that is one of the masic components of breeding games.

Excuse poor formatting.

chemicalvamp

Sep 20, 2017
~The game is a WIP and I would consider the game non-playable right now.~ In the current version you can release monsters but since you can't catch them you will eventually softlock yourself due to no inbreeding.

I'm assuming the selling is a guaranteed future feature since that is one of the masic components of breeding games.

Excuse poor formatting.
It's great your pointing this out, But I already assumed this would be worked on in the future. I'm not faulting any placeholder art or systems. My issue is with the storyline. You know, It's sorta like: "Don't write a gay romance story and try to sell it off to straight men" The kinks you drivel on about are only going to worsen the experience for the people who don't share the kink. If this game is made for a bi-sexual or gay audience, That's great. If your trying to sell this as equally to straight people, dialog content needs to swing that way. It's in your best interest to make it known, It will lead to at least a few less negative reviews.

I would definitely join the patreon of a person/team developing a breeding sim, 3d or not, But I dont think its too much to ask for to have toggles to turn off controversial kinks like trans/futa, And where applicable non bi-pedal (I.E. Lamia, centaur, tentacle) to be turned off entirely. This is just my opinion, if you don't agree, You will do fine without my couple bucks a month.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes