B121B

Jan 7, 2021
Gotta ask cuz I dunno, which folder is the main games folder?
The one that includes the .exe for the game, also make sure you extract it out of the zipped file first, you need to just put the .mod file from the incest patch into the same folder as the games .exe file.

If done correctly your game folder should look like this 20220919_115355.jpg

You can´t capture monsters and can´t safe? Is that right? xD
Yes, capturing and saving should come in version 0.0.8 I believe, all the core game features should be available by around version 0.1 or so. The first couple of appearance traits are already being added in version 0.0.7 along with wolf race.

gay sex optional?
Yes it is optional, this game wants to give people plenty of ways to play/options, but none of it is forced on you. But to play a purely straight playstyle until capturing is added, I recommend installing the incest mod while releasing any futa or omega that you have in the farm.

(& remember if you decide to keep futa around you have to make sure to select them to be the bottom in the pairing window if having them have sex with a male so theres no accidental pegging there.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Altt1m

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Not a bad start, but i will said that the mc getting tired after only one breeding is really sad, i wish the mc was treated different from the monsters, and can go until he deplete his stamina, also one option to auto feed the monsters.

Reactions: Daddums

TheChewables

May 11, 2017
i downloaded cause i thought there was a futa protag since its in the tags in the dev notes section. hope it becomes a feature

B121B

Jan 7, 2021
i downloaded cause i thought there was a futa protag since its in the tags in the dev notes section. hope it becomes a feature
Futa and omega mc/protags become available in version 0.0.6, once 0.0.7 releases for patrons 0.0.6 will become public soon after that and be shared on here, so next update on this site will have them

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
quick question, can you get fucked as a male or female by the monsters?

B121B

Jan 7, 2021
quick question, can you get fucked as a male or female by the monsters?
Yes, male mc can choose to bottom for monsters just like female mc can (though again this is all optional, you're never forced into it, just make sure to set mc as bottom if you want to bottom, or set him as top to keep him as top for that breeding session). Though in this version that might be bugged and result in a male pregnancy. From version 0.0.6 and on male mc can choose to get dicked whenever he wants and have no reprecussions from it (regular male should be fixed by that version), in version 0.0.6 and upward the omegas will get pregnant if getting dicked by a male, a futa, or another omega (since they have a womb to allow mxm playstyle for those not interested in females/futas)

xxBeatricexx

Aug 22, 2020
hello dev i hope ur having a wonderful day,
i tried the new version
[v0.0.5c]
and the arms & legs were fur grows are not visible just wanted to help u know about it for ur next update to fix.
thanx i love u all from my heart..

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
I'll wait... Hope my brains will not decay until game will get to level of latest Breeding Season build.

FurrBat

May 8, 2019
Not gonna lie after booting up version 0.0.5c I did not expect a Rayman breeding simulator.
(In the less jokey answer, I got the same issue as xxBeatricexx up here, where the the fur portions of limbs are invisible)

Another bug, are tools supposed to be invisible?

So far the game is rough, probably gonna table my expectations and visit after a few months when it (hopefully) will be in a better shape.

Last edited:

Sarge6669

May 12, 2020
im not sure why, but for some reason the upper arms and thighs of my monsters are completely invisible..... help?

B121B

Jan 7, 2021
im not sure why, but for some reason the upper arms and thighs of my monsters are completely invisible..... help?
Could you, or someone in general please provide a picture of this invisble fur bug? That would probably help in figuring out what you are seeing/experiencing

MeLovely Games

Creating Mating Season
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2021
hello dev i hope ur having a wonderful day,
i tried the new version
[v0.0.5c]
and the arms & legs were fur grows are not visible just wanted to help u know about it for ur next update to fix.
thanx i love u all from my heart..
Not gonna lie after booting up version 0.0.5c I did not expect a Rayman breeding simulator.
(In the less jokey answer, I got the same issue as xxBeatricexx up here, where the the fur portions of limbs are invisible)

Another bug, are tools supposed to be invisible?

So far the game is rough, probably gonna table my expectations and visit after a few months when it (hopefully) will be in a better shape.
Hi, it looks like our current fur shader isn't compatible with many people's laptop and the fur isn't showing up. We're planning to replace the fur so it should be fixed on next patreon build :)

Thanks for posting the bug~

(As for invisible tool bug it should be fixed in 0.0.6)

Demosthenes

Nov 28, 2017
BreedingSeason3D|LoveOS are you planning on having variable sizes for monster breasts and cocks, or will they always have the same size bits?
I know the to-do list is probably very long already, but more customization is always desirable. I hope that this will be included in the "Nice-to-haves game features" in the future along with different outfits that all the characters can wear.

Also, I wanted to say the latest 2D artwork on display in the banner and screenshots looks great. Much better than what it was initially.

Reactions: MeLovely Games

B121B

Jan 7, 2021
BreedingSeason3D|LoveOS are you planning on having variable sizes for monster breasts and cocks, or will they always have the same size bits?
Physical appearance changing traits already start to be included from version 0.0.7 onward, though only a few are being added each update so that they can be tested to make sure they are working. Eventually ones for breast and cock size will be added as well.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes