Ragnafia

Apr 4, 2022
Still waiting android port..

My laptop can't handle this game bcoz my laptop is potato

Please add android port

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I really like what I've been reading in those patch notes (not only the most recent ones). It's a treat to see Devs this committed to work with the feedback given to them by the players! Keep up the good work, lookin forward to get back to your game once there's a chunk of new content to explore. (y) :D

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ok so far i got some of the mechanics down how to make money?
wish we could save too

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Ay here it is, futa protag is in! Time to give it a whirl!
Fingers crossed for no-balls futa, my fave.

Reactions: ShinZou

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Is it really so hard to come up with a crummy premise for a game that devs HAVE to reuse the exact same as all the other breeder games out there?
Edit: holy shit you straight up made carbon copies of the characters from breeding season. "Inspired" my ass, if that's the level of creativity you're able to show us then I have no hope for this game. Best of luck to you but I'm out.

Last edited:

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
So i guess i still cant play the game.
First of all, in the V.006 the upper part of the legs dont show up anymore.
But, i still cant feed them, with the food in the active slot, i press E on them, all i can get is "breed" "details" "cancel" and the 10 food dont go down. Whatever from where i am looking at them, or if they are or not looking at me. Maybe a left click / right click would be better here than E for all interactions.
And the Z X keys makes sense for US keyboard, but it doesnt always for others, for example, my W is the Z. So i have to use the arrows, or change the mode which is annoying.

Reactions: Arctic_KitsuNe

B121B

Jan 7, 2021
i haven't figured out how to catch wild ones yet
Wild ones are not capturable yet, the catching system was going to come in 0.0.8 with the addition of the cow, but it might have to be moved to likely 0.0.9 instead and come out along with the save system.

Ay here it is, futa protag is in! Time to give it a whirl!
Fingers crossed for no-balls futa, my fave.
For now the monster futas have balls, but I have suggested a possible work around for those that prefer ball-less futa in the form of a trait if it does not get added as a menu option.

Last edited:

Exkirion

Apr 28, 2018
Also I'm considering an option to turn off futa/omega completely, even from wild monsters.

It'll be implemented some time later :unsure:
Adding stuff that you might not want to play as/with but others might and just putting down the option for that to appear is I think a good strategy and
1. helps your game appeal to more people
2. makes your game more like a game for more people than just you

I really don't like it when devs who make sex games refuse to add stuff because they personally not into it, especially if it's something a lot of players are, because you just instaltly say "I don't care about you" for those fans.
Not the best business strategy IMO if you are making a game.
I for example not very into super furry monsters, but I like that a lot of games have them and I can just turn it off because other people might like it.

If you accept one small advice: Please while you are making this game, focus more on monsters and the aspects of the farm, not on the NPCs. My biggest issue with breeders of the nephylem is that half the effort of that game is spent on NPCs I frankly don't even want to talk to.

Feb 12, 2020
What are you even complaining about, did you not play the game? It is completely optional, you are never forced to participate in pegging or experience gay content. For now the best way to avoid this is to 1. Not mate with and release any omega (and futa if not into them) monsters you have. 2. When breeding male with futa make sure to always select male as top from drop down menu so he doesnt get pegged. 3. The optional incest patch helps with having a more vanilla (malexfemale only) experience for now until monster capturing gets added, which should be coming along with the cow race in version 0.0.8

Read what I said when quoting the previous posts, everything is completely optional.
They need a toggle because they're scared that if there isn't a way to completely remove the gay they'll end up enjoying it, obv.

Reactions: kylearn

TrueDragon

Jul 13, 2020
So i guess i still cant play the game.
First of all, in the V.006 the upper part of the legs dont show up anymore.
But, i still cant feed them, with the food in the active slot, i press E on them, all i can get is "breed" "details" "cancel" and the 10 food dont go down. Whatever from where i am looking at them, or if they are or not looking at me. Maybe a left click / right click would be better here than E for all interactions.
And the Z X keys makes sense for US keyboard, but it doesnt always for others, for example, my W is the Z. So i have to use the arrows, or change the mode which is annoying.
To feed them have the food selected and then interact with the feeding trough. You don't directly feed them; it just does an end of day check if there is food in the feeding trough. If you're entering from the gate facing the house the troughs are on the right up against the fence.

QWERTY keyboards are the most common English keyboard layouts not just U.S. so most developers use it as the default. U.K. and Spain are some more examples that majority use QWERTY. Having alternative controls available this early in development is already a good sign. I'm assuming your using an AZERTY keyboard both from how X seems to be same, but W and Z switched, and from AZERTY being a close second for how common. Make sure your system is set to AZERTY keyboard language for default and that might fix the issue. Then again this might not have auto detect local keyboard language implemented yet so...

Mar 9, 2018
Male omega pregnancy? That looks just very unplausible.
Consider same FxF pregnancy to make it symmetrical.
How is that not plausible in a game that has catgirls and other fantasy creatures and fantasy humanoids? The dev literally said that the omegas are for players who want a full GAY experience (as in being able to breed without using ANY. FEMALE. CHARACTERS). And there is FxF pregnancy in game, that is what the futa is for.

Last edited:
Reactions: B121B and ViviX12

orzosavo

Apr 11, 2020
I really don't like it when devs who make sex games refuse to add stuff because they personally not into it, especially if it's something a lot of players are, because you just instaltly say "I don't care about you" for those fans.
Not the best business strategy IMO if you are making a game.
I for example not very into super furry monsters, but I like that a lot of games have them and I can just turn it off because other people might like it.
I can see why devs who don't like a certain fetish refuse to add it to their games. If they don't enjoy a fetish, they're most likely not going to produce decent quality content of that fetish. I don't know about you, but if I was looking for a game with a fetish I'm interested in, I'd rather have something of decent quality, rather than something a dev slapped together to please some people.

EDIT: and by certain fetish, I just mean any fetish in general. Not picking out certain fetishes over others.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 18 Votes