TyranntX

Aug 18, 2020
Oh please tell me there's plans to fuck/breed Rose and her unrealistic sized boobs and her cute overalls that don't quite fit over them.

Kerrub

Jan 5, 2022
The body of the models all look the same. Nothing is different unique wise, like breeder of nephelym. It's like the dev just wrap their body parts and scale their height. The face shape of the female are the same, the hair & eyes are different tho.

I hope the snake & other monsters look different instead of having the same body like the rest currently.

This has potential, I'll keep a close eyes.

Reactions: Nayvah and ybola

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
am I the only one that can't feed the npcs as I have it(meat as they were all cats) in the active slot go to them and push E but all it does is make more look at them with the details and cancel button

Johan01

Dec 15, 2018
am I the only one that can't feed the npcs as I have it(meat as they were all cats) in the active slot go to them and push E but all it does is make more look at them with the details and cancel button
hi you give the food in food bins look for wood bin and put salat or meat in bin to feed monsters

Johan01

Dec 15, 2018
love the game mating with all monster and thy can have children's to booed and love the harvest mechanics to. cant wait for next update.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Omega males (which generally feature anal pregnancies) are a prefectly fine kink and no more biologically improbable than a lot of content on this site
Anal pregnancies must be one of the must disgusting and insane things I've come across..an way less biologically probable than most other hings. Yuck.

But on to someting more relevant - balless futas. I don'tlike looking at them balls, can't even see the vag. I hope that simple feature makes it in.

B121B

Jan 7, 2021
All cats look like this in my game too. Is there a way to fix it?
While I do not know why some are having this issue on here, the dev is testing out a newer version of the fur shader in 0.0.8, so perhaps that will fix it when you are able to play that version. If not will have to see if you are missing something on your pc. I have tested on 2 seperate windows laptops now, my old one and a new one I just bought, neither ever had this issue happen.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
While I do not know why some are having this issue on here, the dev is testing out a newer version of the fur shader in 0.0.8, so perhaps that will fix it when you are able to play that version. If not will have to see if you are missing something on your pc. I have tested on 2 seperate windows laptops now, my old one and a new one I just bought, neither ever had this issue happen.
The fur system is in all likelyness a shader feature. Most laptops have crappy intel graphics which dont support any meaningful shader levels.

A 2d replacement for low end systems would be best, with a "fur on/off" option in the menus.

Zach_Crimson

Jul 22, 2019
Wild ones are not capturable yet, the catching system was going to come in 0.0.8 with the addition of the cow, but it might have to be moved to likely 0.0.9 instead and come out along with the save system.

For now the monster futas have balls, but I have suggested a possible work around for those that prefer ball-less futa in the form of a trait if it does not get added as a menu option.
oh ok

anonsquid

Dec 6, 2020
Will there be a Native Linux client? Or is that completely not something that'll happen in a million years?

ybola

Mar 18, 2022
New models are quite dissapointing - legs and faces are generic (human-like).
And these random colors - why? Current gameplay is enough for 5 min interest only.

Exkirion

Apr 28, 2018
Played the new version. 2 Very important things to note:
1. Unsheered fur is still invisible.
2. because of the incest restriction, after a while it becomes absolutely impossible to breed monsters if you want to keep the ones you like because everyone starts to become related.
I asume this will change a bit when you become able to catch new monsters but it's a really annoying restriction, because if you only keep monster you want around you just get softlocked as the game flat out blocks you from progressing.
If it's only in there because of patreon, you might wanna think about moving off of patreon. Such as making your own site and only doing the votes and only selling access keys to the game there not the game directly. That way you don't have to abide by their woke ass rules.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
2. because of the incest restriction, after a while it becomes absolutely impossible to breed monsters if you want to keep the ones you like because everyone starts to become related.
I think the og breeding season handled this well by, instead of placing hard block/restriction, they gave soft restriction in the form of black breed button, lesser quality offspring or, inbred traits.. just variable stuff to discourage the practice but not outright lock us out of it

Johan01

Dec 15, 2018
[0.0.7b] Public Release!
  • Trait inheritance + trait function + trait visual display (on monster’s body)
  • New traits: Muscular, Lithe, Towering, Miniature
  • Breeding mechanic upgraded – offspring will now inherit appearance (skin tone, hair color, fur color, eye color) and traits from their parents
  • New monster: Wolf!
Bug Fixes
  • Update pregnancy rate after changing sex position dropdown (top/bottom)
  • You can crouch when in conversation
Download link

B121B

Jan 7, 2021
So catching mechanic should technically be coming in version 0.0.9, and theres an incest mod/patch linked on the first page that has worked with all versions so far past 0.0.5, just use that patch in the meantime until capturing is added to the game, or continue to use it after if you prefer to not have any restrictions when breeding.

Regarding the fur shader it is still an issue only a few people have, majority have not been experiencing this issue from what ive seen. (Which makes me really think people should double check to see if their own pc isnt missing certain graphics drivers/is using a proper graphics card to render such things first before assuming its a bug). Either way it is probably better to report the bug in the discord bug report section than within this thread since the dev is too busy lately to check here as often as they used to.

Last edited:

Exkirion

Apr 28, 2018
Regarding the fur shader it is still an issue only a few people have, majority have not been experiencing this issue from what ive seen. (Which makes me really think people should double check to see if their own pc isnt missing certain graphics drivers/is using a proper graphics card to render such things first before assuming its a bug). Either way it is probably better to report the bug in the discord bug report section than within this thread since the dev is too busy lately to check here as often as they used to.
While my PC is definitely not the newest coolest thing on the block, if I can run Genshin and Stellaris with 0 lag and a respectable framerate above 40 consistently, I think my PC should be just fine running a smalltime hentai game with barely anything to it that looks like it came out 8 years ago.
It shouldn't be my job to make sure I have no graphical issues and I shouldn't have to go around hunting down drivers.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes