Veilen

Oct 12, 2019
add options for male/futa to be the bottom/sub to female/omega. There are many that like this style of game but want to be dominated by the monsters so adding this option will greatly expand the playerbase. you're already doing a great job by adding the new gender options and this will be another amazing addition please and thank you.

Dan333

Jul 29, 2018
add options for male/futa to be the bottom/sub to female/omega. There are many that like this style of game but want to be dominated by the monsters so adding this option will greatly expand the playerbase. you're already doing a great job by adding the new gender options and this will be another amazing addition please and thank you.

Males can sub for omegas if i remember well, i will check and confirm you

Dan333

Jul 29, 2018
omega can top male i confirm you just have to select it in the menus on top of the screen
Captura de pantalla (121).png

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
I have no idea why but I can't move at all. When I launch a game I get to the end of the first dialog and then I'm stuck in place, can't even move the camere, any ideas?
Yeah it's the male character, it's completely bugged, tried 4 times did not work, then created a female and the game works no problem. Hopefully the creator will fix this soon :)

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Here I sit.. waiting... for the moment when the MC will be able to breed more than 1 monster per day...like.. how does he get tired after 1 single pounding..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah...the stamina bar is only used for chopping wood and mining stones, i wish that this only happened with monsters and not the mc. Maybe the dev is using this for "balancing" purposes, but i don't know, for me is a little lame, what he could used is the chance of pregnancy (since there is a trait for fertility).

Yeah it's the male character, it's completely bugged, tried 4 times did not work, then created a female and the game works no problem. Hopefully the creator will fix this soon :)
I play as a male and mine work perfectly, maybe is something with the download (corrupted files).

VanessaFaye

Feb 9, 2019
It's got a lot of great potential, but too many bugs and too early in development for me to even try to play. I can play the intro, but thats it. I can't even move around and i have to alt+tab away and back just so i can get the mouse to appear on the screen.

Some Rogue AI

Mar 19, 2019
I promised myself I'd never donate to another ongoing game after Breeding Season. I dig your proof of concept though, and I REALLY do hope you guys overcome the breeding game curse. Lord knows we'd like at least one to not stall out to milk donators and/or go out in a raging dumpster fire.

rallolollo

Apr 19, 2019
Not really you just have not not customize it (skin colors etc) one of these (not sure did not bother to try) bugs the ui out (not even the mouse works).
If you don't customize it everything works properly

Reactions: Zeyla

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Not really you just have not not customize it (skin colors etc) one of these (not sure did not bother to try) bugs the ui out (not even the mouse works).
If you don't customize it everything works properly
Kinda lame, but did not think of trying to not customize xD
Thanks for the info

B121B

Jan 7, 2021
Hey there, could you share what combination of appearance traits you used when this bug happened? I shall be testing all combinations anyway thoroughly once 0.0.9 testing phase begins to make sure this isnt happening in that version.

Also just a reminder again everyone, any time you encounter a bug that was missed, please report it in the bug reporting section over in the official discord so that it can be looked into by either the dev or testing team, thank you.

Last edited:

Dan333

Jul 29, 2018
oh, eso es bueno para aquellos que quieren ser dominados por omega, ahora necesitan la opción de ser dominados por mujeres
[/COTIZAR]

futa can top males, omegas and females, i dont know if this is a perfect solution but you can do it

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes