KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Can't do anything in the game. Have to tab out and tab back in to enable the mouse, hit escape and then again and the darkened overlay stays on and doesn't allow you to do anything, controls are not stated, etc. WTF? Really want to play this game.

Khimilzakar

Jul 19, 2019
Same issue as above. I managed to make the game windowed with ALT + Enter which got my mouse to show, but still can't interact with the game after the intro.

EDIT: Leaving the male character as default makes it work.

I used the 2nd skin color, brown hair and purple eyes, which made the game not work.

B121B

Jan 7, 2021
Same issue as above. I managed to make the game windowed with ALT + Enter which got my mouse to show, but still can't interact with the game after the intro.

EDIT: Leaving the male character as default makes it work.

I used the 2nd skin color, brown hair and purple eyes, which made the game not work.
Hmmm, not sure what your issue is, currently playtesting the next version and tried the appearance combination you listed, seems to be working fine in this version at least. Try that combination out again in future releases and let me know if its still a problem for you.

Dan333

Jul 29, 2018
I alone do not understand what to do in the game, there is also no save button, there are a lot of problems with translation with the reipatcher, I hope it will be more intuitive in the future, I will wait.

hi, the game is planned to be translated in the future and the next version will add save and crafting functions, for now the game is on early development and dont have an objective just breed your monsters and get fun trait combinations

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
I wish the devs luck, I loved Breeding Season... But never could get into that Clouds something or other game the one guy that split from the team decided to make, based upon the old project.

I hope we get to see a return of the genetic stuff, that was fun to breed 'em for.
Made a whole bunch of top-spec' horse-gals using a combination of rare genetic combinations, both for the alternative sex combined with the gene to give gals cocks.

Fun times.

Ho229

Nov 7, 2019
I wish the devs luck, I loved Breeding Season... But never could get into that Clouds something or other game the one guy that split from the team decided to make, based upon the old project.

I hope we get to see a return of the genetic stuff, that was fun to breed 'em for.
Made a whole bunch of top-spec' horse-gals using a combination of rare genetic combinations, both for the alternative sex combined with the gene to give gals cocks.

Fun times.
It was good fun. It was basically gacha mechanics of rolling for attributes and stats, and challenging to get them across genders.

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
• How to release of monsters I don't want and ones that I want to keep? ?w?
The tutorial does not explain it very clearly. @w@
I was confused but does for a while and then started clicking stuff and tada find out to release em. X3

Step1: Press [ESC] key.

Step2: Click on,
1668029002711.png
Step3: Then click directly on dis symbol,
1668029255846.png
Step4: Click on the dropped-down button,
1668029303732.png

Step5: 1 LESS Monster PROBLEM in Ur farm. X3

Last edited:

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
My favorite PET/Lover character. :3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Although I hope "BreedingSeason3D|LoveOS" puts mar hair variety into the game because I would like to see longer hair (like making it where the hair grows all the way down to the hips over time of like 3 days and tweek the shears to do body or hair), and also make/add an option for changing monster names to through the menu. :3

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
BreedingSeason3D|LoveOS Is dis normal or is dis a bug?
1668031309432.png
And I do got a monster in my farm. >w>
1668031339137.png
Steps I did to get dis bug:
At start I skipped the OP part, fast click through the walls of dialog, Remove all the monsters but the sixth one, check the mail box, put 1 meat food in the food trough, leave to town, talk to "Margaret", go to maintain, mine stones and wood, and then came back to farm and the monster NPC dat was dar is no longer there but yet she still remainds in my menu "Monsters" list. *Confused*
1668031937460.png

Last edited:

Johan01

Dec 15, 2018
[0.0.8c] Public Release

• New monster: Taurien (Cow)
  • Pregnancy for Taurien lasts 1 day, Neko, Lycans and other monsters last 2 days.
  • New traits: Busty, Bite-Sized, Thicc, Slim, Milky
  • New NPC Art: Rose
  • Extend barn capacity to 10
  • Mountain now has Lycans and Tauriens
  • Heart Emoji when monsters can produce (fur, claws, breastmilk)
  • Changed to a new fur shader (still thinking about this one, feel free to leave comments)
Bug Fixes
  • Still appear pregnant after giving birth
  • Jittery hair
  • When creating a characters, there are certain colors for the eyes and skin that don’t update on the model.

ybola

Mar 18, 2022
Still in unplayable condition.
Needs more NPCs diversity (some greek mermaids, centaurs and satyrs would be good), new poses and models refining.
Legs and paws are just very mis-sized.

SaoraMamoru

Oct 18, 2018
It is technically a Tech demo still. The more bugs that are found the closer it's going to be to playable. It'll just take time. We just have to be patient and help where we can.

Reactions: Draupnir7

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I tried this and it looks promising. However I do have a few suggestions:

1. In the tutorial, show where to get the different resources. So we do not spend so long exploring to find them.

2. Redo the mouse movement. Use the keys only. Much easier to move and look around.

3. Slow down the time movement. Give us longer to move and explore.

4. In the tutorial, show where the feeder is. Maybe suggest how much of what type of food to feed. So you are not guessing on it.

5. Show/tell what the resources are used for.

Reactions: taithetula

kail155

Nov 30, 2017
They should make a tag for the "eggnancy" and the "portalcy" (I don't know what to call it but I think the "idea" of hbomb was that the monsters came out of a portal or something like that
Those who know what I'm talking about will understand. I say this so as not to waste the time of those of us who filter by the "pregnancy" tag.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Er. I'm almost certain I'm doing it wrong, but it should be as simple as have food selected from inventory, press e, no? Or so the npc os guide states. Can't seem to make it work at all, though.

Also, will our PC be able to gain similar traits as the monsters (physical aspects, for example), and pass the genetics on?

Game is still terribly pretty, and I have high hopes for it.

Reactions: Boldano

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Well...the Taurien is fucked up, she need to be pregnant to have milk...but the pregnancy last one day and after one fuck they are tired....there is a lot of little stuff that need some changes.

I cant seem to catch anything is that normal
At the moment this feature is disabled, you cannot catch anything.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 18 Votes