AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Will catching ever be implemented? One can only wonder. Not touching this until they do that though.
Tell me if it's already in though because I checked the patreon and don't see it in the chagelongs anywhere without becoming a supporter.
I answered this in the last page...At the moment this feature is disabled, you cannot catch anything.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
So it's essentially not in the game then. I'll come back when it is.
Dan333 posted a really useful list of all the future updates and what will have.

- [0.0.9] Environment Upgrade, Catching
- [0.0.10] Crafting System, Daytime System, Save System, New loots
- [0.0.11] Barn Upgrades, Backpack Upgrades, Patching, Nap, Keyboard Remapping (this version is the next one)
- [0.0.12] Snake, Stealth, Optimizations
- [0.0.13] Bunny, Cheat Codes, Jiggle, Charged Throw
- [0.0.14] Intro Quest, Intro Story, Dating System
- [0.1] FERAL TRAIT, Stable Build with all core features, Backend Documentation, Joystick support

realnamesao

Oct 27, 2019
I would certainly expect a project that is raising hundreds of dollars a month to have a tentative timetable. A lack thereof is just poor project management.

Dan333

Jul 29, 2018
Will catching ever be implemented? One can only wonder. Not touching this until they do that though.
Tell me if it's already in though because I checked the patreon and don't see it in the chagelongs anywhere without becoming a supporter. And seeing how these game die faster than noobs in a dark souls naked challange, I'm gona pass on that until this game has some more meat on it.

- [0.0.9] Environment Upgrade, Catching next update is catching and it will be released to the public like in 3 weeks-1 month

Dan333

Jul 29, 2018
Dan333 posted a really useful list of all the future updates and what will have.

- [0.0.9] Environment Upgrade, Catching
- [0.0.10] Crafting System, Daytime System, Save System, New loots
- [0.0.11] Barn Upgrades, Backpack Upgrades, Patching, Nap, Keyboard Remapping (this version is the next one)
- [0.0.12] Snake, Stealth, Optimizations
- [0.0.13] Bunny, Cheat Codes, Jiggle, Charged Throw
- [0.0.14] Intro Quest, Intro Story, Dating System
- [0.1] FERAL TRAIT, Stable Build with all core features, Backend Documentation, Joystick support

oh i didnt see the message ty ^^

Reactions: AlexTorch

Dan333

Jul 29, 2018
I would certainly expect a project that is raising hundreds of dollars a month to have a tentative timetable. A lack thereof is just poor project management.

you have 1-2 versions in a month so in 6 months in the worst setting or 2,5 - 3 month if the actual schedule is followed (Im talking about 0.1)

Dan333

Jul 29, 2018
i already did da

i already did that but it didnt work and in the setting i tried everything that i can change but still no changes T^T
\
if the monsters are white, close and restart the game. (it happened once and went away after restarting for me)

thats from the developer, i did not have this error so couldnt say if this work

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
It's at 0.0.8. You are asking for a miracle in estimation.
Game saves and capturing, planned for one of the next releases, do not exist in the game yet.
There's two species in the game and one of them is human.
And there's no telling what brick walls will be run into or what features will be thought of and added on the way.

If someone gives you even a soft estimate of when their game is going to be released, beyond "X years, maybe?" when they're at this stage in development, they're fucking lying.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
In the reality there is 3 monsters and the human. The human at the moment (and probably will be the only one) is just the player, the monsters there is 3, catgirl, wolfgirl and cowgirl.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
In the reality there is 3 monsters and the human. The human at the moment (and probably will be the only one) is just the player, the monsters there is 3, catgirl, wolfgirl and cowgirl.
I thought the cows weren't in yet. And I'll be honest, I couldn't really tell the difference between the other two and they just kinda blended together in my head.
The rest of my point still stands, though!

Dan333

Jul 29, 2018
It's at 0.0.8. You are asking for a miracle in estimation.
Game saves and capturing, planned for one of the next releases, do not exist in the game yet.
And there's no telling what brick walls will be run into or what features will be thought of and added on the way.

If someone gives you even a soft estimate of when their game is going to be released, beyond "X years, maybe?" when they're at this stage in development, they're fucking lying.
that features are in the game just not in the free version (in some weeks the free version will be updated to add catching and the new mountain) i can post some screenshot of them if you want, saving and catching works fine and nagas (the first model changing monster) are being prepared in this moment for the 0.0.12.

(i forgot to upload this part of the roadmap, These features are speculation, maybe the developer will add them sooner or later, we don't know yet)

Future plans
- [v0.2] Year 1 Spring gameplay
- [v0.3] Year 1 Summer gameplay
- More monsters, especially different body types like harpies/fliers, mermaids, and centaurs/quadrupeds
- Finished sex loop with gaping vag+anus, cum animation, and sfx
- Crafting system
- Town NPC 2D Art
- More sex scenes
- Town NPC 3D models
- Relationship system with Town NPCs

Far future plans
- Group sex
- Voice Acting
- Fishing Minigame
- Town Events
- Mod support
- Streaming mode (censored mode for youtube/twitch)
- ??? (Decided by patron's votes!)

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Dan333

Jul 29, 2018
you cant catch humans only monsters but you will romance and fuck the town people both the males and females

Johan01

Dec 15, 2018
[0.0.9c] Mating Season Public Release

How to catch a monster:

• Put collars in active quick slot.
  • Press Tab to Lock-On monsters. (Not necessary)
  • Right click with collar in active quick slot to start aiming.
  • Left click to throw the collar.
Changelog
  • New NPC Art: Arjun!
  • New NPC Art: Caleb!
  • New NPC Art: Neith!
  • Default time speed is now at 1x, and max time speed is at 5x.
  • Player only get 1 monster of their choice as a starter (in intro).
  • Barn capacity is now at 10 monsters.
  • Updated mountain area!
  • Catch new monsters in the mountain (70% flat chance)
  • Pregnancy is now at 30% chance instead of 100%
  • New option to disable certain genders from being spawned in wild areas + birth

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
I just downloaded 0.0.9 c and I'm getting phantom mouse/joystick input that keeps making me look up and to the left, and won't stop spinning.
I checked 0.0.7b in case it was a hardware problem, and that works fine

any fixes?

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes