leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
I just downloaded 0.0.9 c and I'm getting phantom mouse/joystick input that keeps making me look up and to the left, and won't stop spinning.
I checked 0.0.7b in case it was a hardware problem, and that works fine

any fixes?
For some reason, launching it through steam fixed the issue, but I still have no idea what is causing the issue. Any suggestion would be appreciated

The fact it doesn't occur with 0.0.7 but does in 0.0.9 makes me think that there has been some change which is now causing the game to capture a false input - but launching through steam prevents that occuring?

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
Found the issue. I had a controller plugged into my PC, and that seemed to be causing the issue. Disconnecting the controller resolved it. The issue occurs regardless of what controller is plugged in.

So v0.0.9 seems to be grabbing controller input and interpretting it weirdly (even though the game doesn't support controllers at the moment), but if launched via steam it does interpret it correctly/not at all.

Specifically it seems to be interpretting the analogue triggers in their resting positions as mouse movement (as I press in on the triggers it slows and then reverese the direction the input wants to turn the camera), but this does not affect actual mouse movement elsewhere on my PC

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Did the dev ever say anything about breeding with the NPCs? Or are those MC-locked and will stay that way?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MatingSeason-0.0.9c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
breeding to produce monsters no (cause they arent monsters) but romance+fuck yes
Ok specify for me if you could - romance the player character and fuck them, not romance the player character and, with our agreement to avoid ntr, fuck the monsters? Because I see that we can apparently fuck the monsters and get fucked by them, will the NPCs also have that?

Dan333

Jul 29, 2018
Ok specify for me if you could - romance the player character and fuck them, not romance the player character and, with our agreement to avoid ntr, fuck the monsters? Because I see that we can apparently fuck the monsters and get fucked by them, will the NPCs also have that?
I dont help in history so i dont know, there is one character that is a breeder so is posible to see a threesome or she fucking a monster, maybe its posible but i dont think (thats not a 100% chance of it happening or not happening because its not done just my opinion)

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
It's me or the mc look like a old man with shit on the pants trying to run...why in the hell put a stamina bar in running?

D.D.

Mar 20, 2018
I was only able to breed one monster and since then all I can do is match them up with another monster.
EDIT: ah nevermind, just had to sleep

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes