Dan333

Jul 29, 2018
NOT TRUE !!! The game still does NOT have a save progress feature. I played for more than 30 minutes, pumped my character up to level 6, then the game "hung" after which it "knocked out" to the desktop. Launched again as a result NOTHING IS SAVED !!! I had to start over. And so every 30-50 minutes. Moreover, if, as you say: "the game saves progress every 5 minutes", then WHERE IN THE MAIN MENU ITEMS "Continue" or "Load save" ??? :unsure:
oh shit i just revised changelogs and you are right, sorry to everyone i changed every response save was added in 0.0.10 i mixed versions in my head, the save works as said but its on the next public version again sorry this version is old an i didnt remember it well

Last edited:

Besharia

May 6, 2018
Is it viable for me to have a futa MC breed with female monster girls? Are there futa monster girls to breed female MGs?

Johan01

Dec 15, 2018
[0.0.10c] Public Release

Changelog
  • New NPC Art: Nawa!
  • Save System: Auto save game data every 5 minutes.
  • Crafting System
  • New daytime system (smooth day-night transition)
  • Removed old food system with feeder, will be replaced with a new feeding system later
  • New loot in mountain: Branch, Nipple Berry Tree, Weed, and 2 Spring Flowers: Veronica and Primrose (names might be changed later)
  • Press H to toggle hide/show GUI. Good for recording/taking screenshots of the game.
  • Mods are now located in /Mods folder inside game’s folder (instead of the root game folder). Move all your mods files inside this /Mods folder.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Do you know if there is a possibility that our character has relations with the npc because the blacksmith and the knight are too tempting......

Reactions: Dan333

Dyson

Jun 12, 2017
Don't know if I'd like this sort of game until I try it out first, though I do hope there's an option to disable or at least avoid futa/trans sexual activities. Aside from that, from what I've seen and read thus far, the game does seem interesting and developed quite well, so I'm not gonna knock it till I try it sort to speak and go against my better judgement and give it a shot (y)

Edit: Gave it a shot, turns out I can disable futa/trans content after all which is something many games that features futa sex doesn't always give that kind of option. The worlds even in underdevelopment stages, are very beautiful! And I always usually like games that features gaining exp progressions be it RPG or simulation games, so this is definitely up my alley! The only thing I would like to see so far is the ability to customize control settings for the mc. Overall, I see good things awaiting in the future updates of the game!

Last edited:

demo1089

Jan 13, 2021
idk if its a bug or just not implemented in in the Character creation when you select nude for clothing when you load in you have clothes on

MeLovely Games

Creating Mating Season
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2021
idk if its a bug or just not implemented in in the Character creation when you select nude for clothing when you load in you have clothes on
The nude mode is a preview on character creation, right now player can't walk around nude XD
But if this is important for many I can add the feature.

Reactions: nawiwo

Larsung

May 29, 2018
well tried it liked it and hated, that there is so little content for now.... i will have an eye on that, but thats not even a Demo.. wait for 0.1 as dev promised then there will be enough playability

van321

Jan 7, 2021
Interesting concept, reminds me of Strive for Power without combat/story and leaning more on the farm mechanics. Will wait for 0.1 though before trying.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
The nude mode is a preview on character creation, right now player can't walk around nude XD
But if this is important for many I can add the feature.
I'd rather you let the player have sex while pregnant, but if not a nude option is the next best thing imo

Reactions: nawiwo
3.10 star(s) 18 Votes