nawiwo

May 6, 2020
I'd rather you let the player have sex while pregnant, but if not a nude option is the next best thing imo
Both things would be great, running around nude and have sex while being pregnant (Monster and Player).

Another thing would be cheats, which lets you stay pregnant if you want to.

Also potions for the monster (and player?) would be interesting, like body modifications and virility etc.

The game is getting better and better!!!

Reactions: MeLovely Games

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
I just tried the game for the first time. Here is some feedback.

1) Movement and mouse-usage seem pretty obvious/easy to figure out. Material collection appears useless.
2) I can only guess what the various "feedback" bubbles mean or how they work, although the "X" seems to indicate a monster who will be released (overpopulation).
3) It took a long while to find the character update screen. Due to that, I didn't raise my stats until I hit level 5.
4) Some traits are white, others are green. I tried breeding a "tall" monster, but have not yet managed it, so perhaps that function does not yet exist.
5) Walking and running are slow. I have not spent points on speed, so perhaps that is the solution.
6) It is difficult to get up the stairs (to my house) without running. Collision problem?
7) It is not clear what the different stats actually do. I tried increasing Vitality to extend the actions I can do in a day, but with no noticeable effect.
8) The first time I ran out of energy and face-planted, I fished around for some way to alleviate the situation. I eventually found the Game Speed setting and cranked it up to x5. My character did not get any energy back, and therefore did not revive, but the sleeping was eventually enforced automatically. The lesson learned was long and boring. I suggest either forcing the sleep mode at 0 energy, allowing slow movement at 0 energy, or allowing some means of returning home to sleep.
9) Speaking of sleep, the "Sleep Tight!" event is annoyingly drawn out with no way of skipping it. Perhaps add the option of skipping it with a mouseclick?

You might also include a Dev Mode where you can edit/experiment with stats. This would also be a nifty way to include "cheats," something that will eventually be added to the game, anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: MeLovely Games
Feb 12, 2020
Isn't it obvious this creator is using AI Art for his 2D sprite ? Can he replicate these characters into 3D models ?

They almost all look about the same, just scaled/adjusted differently
I noticed they look like AI Art too lol. Not dissing, just interesting. I'm assuming s/he will modify the models later.

Dan333

Jul 29, 2018
Do you know if there is a possibility that our character has relations with the npc because the blacksmith and the knight are too tempting......
Romance is planned and the first bachelor and bachelorette were already chosen by patreons, but romance is planned for all of them

Reactions: arls120

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
Is it just me or is there a bug that doesn't let you see which choice you have selected because you have to use your Keys to select but there is no indicator where the selection is at in version 10c? That issue kind of killed my interest in this version. Please fix it.

Edit to add: Switching out of window and back seams to allow the Mouse to show, still annoying but makes it playable, had reloaded to get a screenshot.

Ragnafia

Apr 4, 2022
Um it's gonna took long time for Android version to create right?

Still 0,10 version

Wish my potato laptop can play this game

Then I gonna waiting again for Android ver :')

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes